collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: J-Dolls - $20 at Tuesday Morning!  (Read 32688 times)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: J-Dolls - $20 at Tuesday Morning!
« Reply #120 on: June 11, 2013, 01:17:12 PM »
You're able to check if they are in your area? Where? O:

Call Tuesday Morning product line 1-800-901-0881, enter 1315105 for the Sku, then your zip code. It'll search nearby zips.

Wow- great info!  Thanks for all your hard work on this thread- what a sweetie!

Aww-  I tried it and there is nothing available near my zip- 

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #121 on: June 11, 2013, 01:24:15 PM »
Nothing near my zip either :(

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 11, 2013, 02:36:11 PM »
For new/returning J-Doll fans, Everyone's wish lists are on page 7, reply #97

I check this topic EVERY time it's updated - still no Melrose Ave for me :P. I'm gonna check winners in canada today, since I'll be in the area. I wouldn't mind Rue de Charonne, or even Gran Via if I can't find melrose ave. I wonder if there are any other in the green/orange boxes that we don't have listed in the topic?

I added those two for you!

There are several out there...there is a flapper looking one with short black hair and a couple others I couldn't find names for.

There's a list of them on this website, with pictures of each one (tiny box pictures, but good detail images)
http://www.1999.co.jp/search_e.asp?Typ1_c=108&scope=1&urikire=0&andor=0&scope2=0&sortID=0&SFlt_f=0&SFilter=Series&ItKey=J-Doll

I too use the store zipcodes and so far nada!

I just hope I can find at least a few for you guys, and hey one for me too heeee

Offline shockponie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 11, 2013, 02:58:22 PM »

Call Tuesday Morning product line 1-800-901-0881, enter 1315105 for the Sku, then your zip code. It'll search nearby zips.

Shockponie, do you know what the zip range is?  I can't seem to figure it out, so I just end up calling all 20 stores... :\

I think it's about 30 miles. I called and put in a bunch of zipcodes that I'm willing to drive to and there was only one that had 'em.

I agree, probably 30 miles or so. I tried a zip for a store on the west side & its results were on the east side, about 27 miles away.
Avatar by Shenanigans; Sig by Shaiyeh
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline TrixieStix

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 11, 2013, 03:04:59 PM »

Shockponie, do you know what the zip range is?  I can't seem to figure it out, so I just end up calling all 20 stores... :\

I think it's about 30 miles. I called and put in a bunch of zipcodes that I'm willing to drive to and there was only one that had 'em.

I agree, probably 30 miles or so. I tried a zip for a store on the west side & its results were on the east side, about 27 miles away.

That's awesome! It seems that the system is pretty reliable and I'd prefer not to call the stores a bazillion times over and over.

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 11, 2013, 03:07:06 PM »

That's awesome! It seems that the system is pretty reliable and I'd prefer not to call the stores a bazillion times over and over.

I agree with that 100%! I hate calling stores over and over again. XD It's even worse when they don't understand what you're talking about. :lol:
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline TrixieStix

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 11, 2013, 03:11:25 PM »

I agree with that 100%! I hate calling stores over and over again. XD It's even worse when they don't understand what you're talking about. :lol:

Right?! Poor store clerk... "What are they?"  *explain* "Not madame alexander?"  *shakes head* "Oh....hmmmm"   :blush: I feel like a silly doll hunter for sure.

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 11, 2013, 03:11:52 PM »

The way it was worded on the phone made it seem like it was for THAT zip code only, but hopefully  it checks like a 30-50 mile radius.

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 11, 2013, 03:27:02 PM »

The way it was worded on the phone made it seem like it was for THAT zip code only, but hopefully  it checks like a 30-50 mile radius.

It definitely checks at least 15 miles from your zip code. I put in my zipcode and I was told that the store 15 miles from my house has them.

Post Merge: June 11, 2013, 03:49:09 PM

So I tried seeing how far the search goes and it's at least 50 miles. Not sure about further than that, but I kept going further and further away from the store that says they have 4 and the last one I tried was about 45-50 miles away from that store.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 03:49:09 PM by Bow Tie »
-Bow Tie

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 11, 2013, 05:05:01 PM »
Okay cool! Thanks for cjecking bow tie  ^.^ I guess I can stop obsessively calling now XD

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #130 on: June 11, 2013, 05:11:03 PM »
no luck in mn i guess. bummer
that  doll is perfect for a project i have coming up.

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 11, 2013, 05:17:56 PM »
Okay cool! Thanks for cjecking bow tie  ^.^ I guess I can stop obsessively calling now XD

You're very welcome! I was curious too as I wanted to see if any other stores had them, but it looks like just that one. I may call them in the morning and see if they have Sunset Blvd! :D

Post Merge: June 12, 2013, 11:53:48 AM

:cry: I called the Tuesday Morning and they are on hold for someone already. I should have called yesterday to see which ones they have. I am crossing my fingers that they don't pick them up today and will still be there tomorrow. I'm definitely calling first thing. I'm so kicking myself for not calling yesterday.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 11:53:48 AM by Bow Tie »
-Bow Tie

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 13, 2013, 06:19:26 PM »
Aww, I'm so sorry Bow Tie :( That's so frustrating  >_<

I looked at Winners today, but no luck. It seems they're not coming to Canada yet, but I won't give up hope yet either!
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 13, 2013, 07:30:20 PM »
I called this morning and was told the lady picked them up. :'(
-Bow Tie