collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney dolls discussion!  (Read 83141 times)

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
Re: Disney dolls discussion!
« Reply #360 on: September 21, 2013, 08:17:22 PM »
Ugh, I'll never find it. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ember86

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • A very picky little pony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: September 21, 2013, 09:08:31 PM »
Hmm the second to the last Jasmine face looks more like Mulan's.
  Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: September 21, 2013, 10:05:10 PM »
Ugh, I'll never find it. 

I'll keep a look out for you and let you know if I find one :hug:

Hmm the second to the last Jasmine face looks more like Mulan's.

Haha, it kinda does! XD
My Wish List

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: September 21, 2013, 10:21:16 PM »
I love the new designer doll face for jasmine. The more I look at it the more I love it. I think her eyes were too small on the other dolls including the older ones. Although they had her nose down better back then.  Even so, I just keep fawning over the fairytale Jasmine and Aladdin set. I think it really takes me back to watching it for the first time in the movie theatre.  I was on my first date ever so I thought it was extra romantic! 

Offline butterflybuttons

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Feeling the G2 love
    • View Profile
    • My outdated DA
« Reply #364 on: September 22, 2013, 02:52:34 AM »
I LOVE that rapunzel tiara!

Lightning Twirl

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Show me you Disney dolls
« Reply #365 on: September 22, 2013, 07:14:12 AM »
I have three Disney girls. :3 Merida, Belle, and Snow White.

Merida!!! I need that doll in my life she is so Amazing!!

I have a LOT of Disney Dolls. Most of my collection is of Ariel since I am a HUGE Little Mermaid fan. This picture shows most of the dolls that I have, but not all.

Look at all those Ariel dolls!!! I am a HUGE fan of the little mermaid too  :biggrin:

LOTS OF DOLLS! You have an amazing doll collection, I am also a fan of the Little Mermaid! Excited to go see in in theaters in 3D! ^-^ For a split second I thought your queen Amidala doll was Jaffar from Alladin!

I LOVE these pictures, omg Merida looks so pretty! =D That looks like a professional taken photo!

I think my favorite Disney princesses are Ariel and Rapunzel. =)

Post Merge: September 22, 2013, 07:21:05 AM

I can't stop flailing! They just showed pictures of the designer couple dolls!

I need Jasmine and Rapunzel. There's no way I'm not going to get them! $130 is steep, but they will be mine!

Wow- so beautiful!  They are all so beautiful but Rapunzel !!!!  So stunning.

I'm so glad that I pre-ordered Ariel- given the edition size I am surprised the pre-orders sold out already-  but I guess Disney Princesses are pretty dang popular.

Those are indescribably BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE that Rapunzel!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 07:21:05 AM by Lightning Twirl »

Offline Lyra

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: September 23, 2013, 06:18:17 AM »

look who just arrriiived!! It's Brass key porcelain Jasmine from the Crystal Dream line (I'm a LITTLE BIT obsessed with that line!)
She is missing the key on her wrist but it's ok. My favourite thing is her little bird and train with flowers on it!

Here she is with the others from the set!! I consider my set complete as I am not interested in the other 3 dolls in the set.
(I don't really care for the Cinderella or Snow White though they are nice, I love Belle but the Belle from the set is really weird looking)

Also....

Sparkling eyes Jasmine! She is misisng her shoes but otherwise mint for a doll that is so old, her hair is like silk! <3 The photo doesn't capture her sparkly jewel eyes properly

Also I've posted these before in another thread ages ago but here's some Aurora and Ariel again wahahaha
Spoiler

I'll calm down now.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 06:31:26 AM by Lyra »
Lyra Silvertongue - not Heartstrings!

WildLace

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #367 on: September 23, 2013, 01:14:32 PM »
Lovely dolls Lyra!! They are amazing!! who else is in that line and are you planning on getting more?? if so I would love a Photo spam please  :biggrin:

has anyone gotten the new Frozen dolls?? They look AMAZING!!!! I love everything about them. If you do photos would be awesome  :biggrin:

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: September 23, 2013, 01:34:59 PM »
Lovely dolls Lyra!! They are amazing!! who else is in that line and are you planning on getting more?? if so I would love a Photo spam please  :biggrin:

has anyone gotten the new Frozen dolls?? They look AMAZING!!!! I love everything about them. If you do photos would be awesome  :biggrin:

I'm really hoping to pick up an Anna doll when she goes on sale. Her doll is amazing! :heart:
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: September 23, 2013, 01:44:47 PM »

I *might* get an Elsa doll.
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: September 23, 2013, 01:45:52 PM »
I don't live near a Disney Store or I would already own Elsa. I am in love with her in all forms. I need every doll they make of her!!

Offline Lyra

• Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: September 23, 2013, 01:58:46 PM »

Thanks! :D Snow White, Cinderella and Belle are the others in this line but I don't plan on getting them (I already said why XD) It's sad , Belle is one of my favourite characters but the Belle in this line looks weird (usually Brass Key is kinder to her!) I don't want to go on about why, in case someone owns here haha. The Cinderella and Snow White are nice (and easier to find!), but I have never been a big fan of them.

I am also interested about the Frozen dolls! Mostly for Anna, actually! Elsa is extremely cool (hurrhurr) and epic and magical and everything - but look at Anna's lil gloves! lookit them!! Them teeny gloves! And the colourful pattern on her dress, and little pale streak in her hair! She is just precious, I am more excited about the Anna doll

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: September 23, 2013, 03:17:39 PM »
Those porcelain dolls are AMAZING :dribble: Jasmine is especially stunning! Where did you get them? I've never seen them for sale!

And I LOOOOVE Special Sparkles Jasmine, so jealous! That's one Jasmine I need in my collection for sure :dribble: Yours is so lovely!

I haven't seen any of the Frozen dolls yet, but I'm excited :D We don't have a Disney Store here anymore unfortunately so I don't know what they look like in person.
My Wish List

Offline Lyra

• Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: September 23, 2013, 03:35:41 PM »
Those porcelain dolls are AMAZING :dribble: Jasmine is especially stunning! Where did you get them? I've never seen them for sale!

And I LOOOOVE Special Sparkles Jasmine, so jealous! That's one Jasmine I need in my collection for sure :dribble: Yours is so lovely!

I haven't seen any of the Frozen dolls yet, but I'm excited :D We don't have a Disney Store here anymore unfortunately so I don't know what they look like in person.

Thanks! I love them so much *__* I think they are really underrated. They are so underrated that my Ariel and Aurora are the only ones I have ever seen close-up , and out-of box pictures of, ever. (surely more people have these? I wanna see picture-spam)
  They pop up on ebay sometimes, apparently they were sold in 2009 originally.
Ariel (in box) set me back $70 but then I found loose Aurora for Buy-it-now $12 and loose Jasmine for Buy-it-now.......$9! Because they were listed weirdly on ebay. Like, Jasmine was just listed as 'Brass key Jasmine.'
 Really, it should have used all these words; 'DISNEY DOLL Brass Key porcelain Crystal Dream Jasmine" She has marks on her neck and is missing the key on her wrist but I think I got a bargain! (also supposed to be a second hair-tie in her hair, I forgot to put it back in)

So anyway if you are looking for them, don't search too specifically because a lot of people list stuff vaguely. I don't mind sharing secrets now I found my grails *evil laughter*. I must warn you they all have weird crude non-display side hands but thats the only big problem

I love Special Sparkles Jasmine too *_* Good luck in your searching for stuff!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 03:41:52 PM by Lyra »

Offline toyjunky

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: September 23, 2013, 08:03:41 PM »

I have both of them boxed together. I was at Disney's D23 Expo back in August and they released an exclusive doll set of Anna & Elsa at the event. I really like their different looks. Here is the picture of the two of them in their box.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 08:07:41 PM by toyjunky »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal