collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney dolls discussion!  (Read 85534 times)

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Disney dolls discussion!
« Reply #1020 on: January 09, 2014, 05:00:49 PM »
My heart is racing! I can't take this wait any longer! :cry:

I know what you mean! XD I'm so nervous, gaaaah :drunk:
5 minutes to go! Eeeeeeeeeeeek!!! I'm hoping I get both!!!!

I know!!!! Eeeep! :squee: Stomach, stop turning! :lol:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: January 09, 2014, 05:04:45 PM »
Here's Elsa.

ETA: Found Anna.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 05:06:29 PM by Sprinkles »
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline andibgoode

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • Andi B. Goode
« Reply #1022 on: January 09, 2014, 05:07:30 PM »
I put my order through!!! My hands were shaking sooooo much so I have no idea if I put in the right credit card number. D'oh. I wish I'd double checked! >.< It's become kind of second nature, though, so I think I'm all good!

I guess the order wouldn't have gone through if it was wrong, though?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 05:09:39 PM by andibgoode »
:good: visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 :art:
Monster High dolls for sale

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: January 09, 2014, 05:14:13 PM »
I put my order through!!! My hands were shaking sooooo much so I have no idea if I put in the right credit card number. D'oh. I wish I'd double checked! >.< It's become kind of second nature, though, so I think I'm all good!

It wouldn't have gone through if it were incorrect. My hands were shaking and my heart was pounding, but I got both gals! Now I can sleep and not worry about going to the mall early. Just watch. It'll be like last time and it will take about two days for them to sell out at my store. I don't mind the wait even though I'm a "Gotta have 'em now!" kind of person. :lol: It's not like I would be able to take them home right away anyways. I'd get those cool pre-order pamphlets though! But they aren't worth the stress of getting to the mall super early and potentially not be able to pre-order them. XD

Congrats to everyone who were able to put their orders through!!! :squee:
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: January 09, 2014, 05:18:03 PM »
I got Elsa! :squee:

And I splurged BIG time.... and also got the Art of Frozen, Kristoff doll, Hans doll, and Elsa and Anna tiaras :blush:

AND.... I went ahead and ordered the LE Anna too OMGosh, why did I just spend so much money?! :lol: I know I was only going to get Elsa, but the heat of the moment made me do it :faint:

Congrats to everyone who got their doll/dolls! :hearts:
My Wish List

Offline Calico_Star

• Trade Count: (+63)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: January 09, 2014, 05:20:38 PM »
I put my order in as well :) Elsa for me. I really like the Anna doll better, I feel like it has a lot more detail, but I love Elsa, and her coronation dress is my favorite of her two outfits. That final total was kind of rough though. With shipping (which I thought was supposed to be free on orders over $75?) and sales tax, she's going to come out to $122.78. I was in such a hurry trying to place my order, I didn't even look at the total until afterwards lol.

:heart: My Deviantart :heart: Commissions: Closed

Offline andibgoode

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • Andi B. Goode
« Reply #1026 on: January 09, 2014, 05:21:16 PM »

It wouldn't have gone through if it were incorrect. My hands were shaking and my heart was pounding, but I got both gals! Now I can sleep and not worry about going to the mall early. Just watch. It'll be like last time and it will take about two days for them to sell out at my store. I don't mind the wait even though I'm a "Gotta have 'em now!" kind of person. :lol: It's not like I would be able to take them home right away anyways. I'd get those cool pre-order pamphlets though! But they aren't worth the stress of getting to the mall super early and potentially not be able to pre-order them. XD

Phew, didn't think so but I'm a worry wart!

Oh, gosh, me too (heart pounding, etc.). There are pamphlets? That's neat! Yeah, I think even if I had a DS near me (or in the country hehe) I'd still go online, too.

And, yes, congrats to everyone who got an order through :D
:good: visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 :art:
Monster High dolls for sale

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: January 09, 2014, 05:26:31 PM »

And I splurged BIG time.... and also got the Art of Frozen, Kristoff doll, Hans doll, and Elsa and Anna tiaras :blush:

AND.... I went ahead and ordered the LE Anna too OMGosh, why did I just spend so much money?! :lol: I know I was only going to get Elsa, but the heat of the moment made me do it :faint:

Yay!!!  I am glad you got them both!!!

Post Merge: January 09, 2014, 05:27:46 PM

Calico, did you apply the SHIPMAGIC code?  Sometimes you still have to type it in. 

Also, Singing Elsa is back in stock and so is her tiara which was sold out for a while.

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: January 09, 2014, 05:29:44 PM »
I put my order in as well :) Elsa for me. I really like the Anna doll better, I feel like it has a lot more detail, but I love Elsa, and her coronation dress is my favorite of her two outfits. That final total was kind of rough though. With shipping (which I thought was supposed to be free on orders over $75?) and sales tax, she's going to come out to $122.78. I was in such a hurry trying to place my order, I didn't even look at the total until afterwards lol.

You add the code SHIPMAGIC to your order and it will give you free shipping. If you didn't get free shipping, call first thing in the morning and they should be able to get rid of the shipping fee for you.

Phew, didn't think so but I'm a worry wart!

Oh, gosh, me too (heart pounding, etc.). There are pamphlets? That's neat! Yeah, I think even if I had a DS near me (or in the country hehe) I'd still go online, too.

And, yes, congrats to everyone who got an order through :D

The pamphlets look like this, but are designed to each doll: http://www.flickr.com/photos/68105287@N03/9480315873/

So the ones for Frozen will have one of Anna on it and one of Elsa on it and they hold your receipt. They also do this for the movies too. They are a neat souvenir. I wish I had some! XD Online is easier because you can never tell how popular they're going to be in your area. Like I said, it took the first set of Frozen dolls about two days to sell out at my store while they sold out in minutes in other stores. I was not taking the chance with this set now that the movie is out and people, like me, are still crazy about the movie. :lol:
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: January 09, 2014, 05:32:16 PM »
....I caved! XD I got both, I'm soooo excited! I'm hoping someone out there will trade the first edition elsa for the coronation one, but I totally love this edition of Anna! Squee, these will be my first LE Disney dolls!!  ^.^

:lovey:

Offline Calico_Star

• Trade Count: (+63)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: January 09, 2014, 05:42:26 PM »

You add the code SHIPMAGIC to your order and it will give you free shipping. If you didn't get free shipping, call first thing in the morning and they should be able to get rid of the shipping fee for you.

Thanks, I'll do that :) I'm usually really careful about looking for codes, too. I just got so caught up in everything!

Congrats to everyone who got their orders in!

:heart: My Deviantart :heart: Commissions: Closed

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: January 09, 2014, 05:43:30 PM »
Congrats, Rhini! You'll be amazed by the detail I'm sure :D They're such beautiful dolls :inlove:

Yay!!!  I am glad you got them both!!!

Post Merge: January 09, 2014, 05:27:46 PM

Calico, did you apply the SHIPMAGIC code?  Sometimes you still have to type it in. 

Also, Singing Elsa is back in stock and so is her tiara which was sold out for a while.

Thanks! :tackleglomp: I didn't know the tiara had been sold out, glad I was able to get one :) Yay, I hope that means classic Elsa will be back soon too :D
My Wish List

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: January 09, 2014, 05:44:29 PM »
Elsa is now sold out! 

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: January 09, 2014, 05:44:40 PM »

Thanks, I'll do that :) I'm usually really careful about looking for codes, too. I just got so caught up in everything!

Congrats to everyone who got their orders in!

The code thing is hard to find, I always have to scan the page before sending my order to find it :P If you call they'll most likely give you a gift card :) My shipping was $18 one time and they gave me a $20 gift card ^.^

Post Merge: January 09, 2014, 05:44:58 PM

Elsa is now sold out! 

I saw that :faint: I'm glad no one waited to get her!
My Wish List

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: January 09, 2014, 05:47:09 PM »
Well, now I can add her to my cart and start as if I am checking out, but I am not going to complete it.  So maybe she is still available.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal