collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney dolls discussion!  (Read 85186 times)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Disney dolls discussion!
« Reply #990 on: January 07, 2014, 07:05:45 AM »
I hope my question doesn't offend anyone. I'm sorry if it does because I don't mean to offend anyone by asking.  Has anyone had any issues using Paypal to order from the online Disney Store in the Us? I've never used my Paypal with them because I always get a message that says "We only accpet Paypal accounts attached to credit cards."  My Paypal comes from my bank account. Can I still use my Paypal with them?  My Paypal is backed up with a credit card but I always make sure there is enough money in the account to cover my purchases.

I want Classic Elsa and Anna since I saw the movie yesterday. :)

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 07:08:10 AM by Ponyfan »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: January 07, 2014, 07:29:08 AM »
I've never bought from them so I'm no help.

But Classic Elsa is sold out for now. Hopefully they will bring her back soon.

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: January 07, 2014, 08:01:38 PM »
I hope my question doesn't offend anyone. I'm sorry if it does because I don't mean to offend anyone by asking.  Has anyone had any issues using Paypal to order from the online Disney Store in the Us? I've never used my Paypal with them because I always get a message that says "We only accpet Paypal accounts attached to credit cards."  My Paypal comes from my bank account. Can I still use my Paypal with them?  My Paypal is backed up with a credit card but I always make sure there is enough money in the account to cover my purchases.

I want Classic Elsa and Anna since I saw the movie yesterday. :)

Ponyfan

I don't have a credit card (money comes from my bank account) and I use Paypal all the time for Disney online purchases. I wonder why they would say that to you :huh:
My Wish List

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: January 07, 2014, 09:03:09 PM »
sounds strange ?.. I use Paypal on Disney store all the while .. but then I order from disney store UK. it might work different with the US site :huh:

Post Merge: January 07, 2014, 09:05:48 PM

just adding - UK Disney store didnt get the singing dolls with 2 costumes (on sale or full price. I've been watching a Rapunzel one on ebay cos I sooo need her for my Tangled collection) . How much do you reckon shipping to the UK would be if I asked a US friend to get one for me?  anyone shipped one overseas lately? :what:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 09:05:48 PM by Ringlets »

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: January 07, 2014, 11:44:33 PM »
Ringlets it was 13-15 the last time I mailed a doll to the UK.  It hasn't been to long ago.

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #995 on: January 08, 2014, 07:22:42 AM »
Thank you everyone for the Payapl information. :) I'll try to use it next time I order from Disney online.

Ponyfan

Offline Lyra

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: January 08, 2014, 09:15:06 AM »
Popular speculation is that all the merchandise will return with the Frozen dvd release in March (I HOPE SO!)
Lyra Silvertongue - not Heartstrings!

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: January 08, 2014, 08:50:58 PM »
Thanks for the info Swordpony :)  :hug:

BTW incase anyone is still interested and  missing classic Elsa , Disney Store UK  (online)  re-stocked again this morning -they were sold out again yesterday so it means at least they are still re-stocking regularly online even if not in the actual stores  :happy:  Hope its the same in the US and everywhere else too!

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: January 09, 2014, 01:18:05 AM »
Tonight is the night for pre-ordering the new LE Frozen dolls! I'm hoping to pre-order Elsa online and pre-order Anna in stores so I only have to pay for one right away, but I'm afraid of pre-order online because I don't want to end up having my order cancelled because they sold more than they had online. Everything went fine with Anna last time I ordered online, but that wasn't a pre-order. I don't know what to do! :cry:
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #999 on: January 09, 2014, 03:56:22 AM »
I'm going to check the Disney Botique and see if they have any Elsa or Anna's left. I know they're not exactly the same as the Disney Store versions, but at least I'll have Elsa and Anna. :) I still want classic Elsa and Anna too. 

I just wrote on Disney Store's Us Facebook page asking about Classic Elsa and Anna but they just responded to my post saying to send them an email. :(

Ponyfan

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: January 09, 2014, 06:07:37 AM »
Tonight is the night for pre-ordering the new LE Frozen dolls! I'm hoping to pre-order Elsa online and pre-order Anna in stores so I only have to pay for one right away, but I'm afraid of pre-order online because I don't want to end up having my order cancelled because they sold more than they had online. Everything went fine with Anna last time I ordered online, but that wasn't a pre-order. I don't know what to do! :cry:

What time does pre-ordering start and what is the best way to find the link to the listings?
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: January 09, 2014, 06:27:00 AM »

What time does pre-ordering start and what is the best way to find the link to the listings?
Pre-order begins at 12am PST and the best way to find the link is to check out these two Facebook pages: Disney Limited Edition Dolls and Disney Store Collector Dolls. They will be your best bet in getting the links the quickest.
-Bow Tie

Offline Sprinkles

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: January 09, 2014, 06:32:18 AM »

Pre-order begins at 12am PST and the best way to find the link is to check out these two Facebook pages: Disney Limited Edition Dolls and Disney Store Collector Dolls. They will be your best bet in getting the links the quickest.
Thank you so much Bow Tie! I'm going to try my best to pre-order one of them. Haven't decided which yet :blush:

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: January 09, 2014, 06:53:59 AM »

Thank you so much Bow Tie! I'm going to try my best to pre-order one of them. Haven't decided which yet :blush:
You are very welcome! Both pages helped me out when I ordered LE Coronation Anna in November. Don't decide last minute though because Elsa will go fast fast FAST! XD
-Bow Tie

Offline Sprinkles

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: January 09, 2014, 07:10:06 AM »

You are very welcome! Both pages helped me out when I ordered LE Coronation Anna in November. Don't decide last minute though because Elsa will go fast fast FAST! XD
Haha I know XD I'm hoping to come to a decision within the next couple hours and I certainly cannot afford both.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal