collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney dolls discussion!  (Read 85417 times)

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
Re: Disney dolls discussion!
« Reply #810 on: November 30, 2013, 02:22:14 AM »
Bow Tie are these figures in the toy section or games at Walmart?
They are in the video game section. From the Walmarts I've been to, they are usually right by the cases with the video games and are on a shelf with Skylanders.
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: November 30, 2013, 02:43:19 AM »
My Wal mart has them in both sections.

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #812 on: November 30, 2013, 02:46:48 AM »
What a perfect Hanukkah gift! I didn't get anything for Hanukkah, but that's ok. It's not a huge holiday, but who knows! My parents might have a surprise for me. I will probably buy myself the rest of the Classic Frozen dolls.

Frozen was perfect! Like super perfect! The songs were fantastic! Especially "Let it Go." I had goosebumps and chills hearing Idina Menzel belt out that beautiful song! If I can get an instrumental version, I would love for that to be played at my wedding! :heart: There was a perfect amount of comedy from Olaf and Sven. I was worried the humor from the sidekicks would be overbearing, but it was just right and didn't feel like it took away from the movie. The little scene after the credits was adorbs. I highly recommend this movie so much! The songs, the story, the development of the characters were spot on! What was even better was that there was almost not a peep from people in the theater! Very happy about that! :biggrin:
It was great! By the way, there is an instrumental/karaoke version of Let It Go on the deluxe soundtrack. Not sure if that's what you're looking for though!

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: November 30, 2013, 02:51:06 AM »
What a perfect Hanukkah gift! I didn't get anything for Hanukkah, but that's ok. It's not a huge holiday, but who knows! My parents might have a surprise for me. I will probably buy myself the rest of the Classic Frozen dolls.

Frozen was perfect! Like super perfect! The songs were fantastic! Especially "Let it Go." I had goosebumps and chills hearing Idina Menzel belt out that beautiful song! If I can get an instrumental version, I would love for that to be played at my wedding! :heart: There was a perfect amount of comedy from Olaf and Sven. I was worried the humor from the sidekicks would be overbearing, but it was just right and didn't feel like it took away from the movie. The little scene after the credits was adorbs. I highly recommend this movie so much! The songs, the story, the development of the characters were spot on! What was even better was that there was almost not a peep from people in the theater! Very happy about that! :biggrin:
It was great! By the way, there is an instrumental/karaoke version of Let It Go on the deluxe soundtrack. Not sure if that's what you're looking for though!

Oh yes! Thanks! I'm asking for that and the Art of Frozen for Christmas! I want to hear what an instrumental would sound like because I would love for that to be played (or at least a certain part) as I walk down the aisle (A violinist would be playing it though), but I'm such an indecisive person. I keep going back and forth on what song I want. XD

My fiance said we are going to see it again next weekend because he really liked it as well. He loved the "Do you want to build a snowman?" song. Haha. He's so cute! :biggrin:
-Bow Tie

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: November 30, 2013, 11:12:20 AM »
Thanks!  I have been thinking about getting them but I want to see them in person first. 

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: November 30, 2013, 02:46:54 PM »
How much do the Infinity figures cost? I didn't have time to get a close look since we were so rushed, you should post pics of yours Bow Tie! :D

I would like to get the Art of Frozen as well... I still need to get the Art of Tangled :lol: My sister did get me a Frozen coloring book for Christmas though :squee: I didn't look through it because I didn't want the movie spoiled but it was so hard not to look :lol:
My Wish List

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: November 30, 2013, 03:33:04 PM »
How much do the Infinity figures cost? I didn't have time to get a close look since we were so rushed, you should post pics of yours Bow Tie! :D

I would like to get the Art of Frozen as well... I still need to get the Art of Tangled :lol: My sister did get me a Frozen coloring book for Christmas though :squee: I didn't look through it because I didn't want the movie spoiled but it was so hard not to look :lol:

They cost around $12.99 I think for the individual ones. I only have Rapunzel right now, but I can't wait to add Anna and Elsa once they are released individually! I'll take a few pictures tomorrow of her in box. I can't have her 'til Christmas technically so I won't be opening her 'til then. XD

I still need to get the Art of Tangled as well. I'm asking for it for Christmas! I'm pretty much asking for dolls and Disney stuff. :lol:
-Bow Tie

moonlight twinkle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #817 on: November 30, 2013, 10:14:49 PM »
I want to get the Frozen Disney Infinity figures, but I want to wait for them to be in single packs because I don't have the game and don't plan on buying the game. I did get a Rapunzel figure! There was literally a wall of her at a Walmart on the way to my fiance's uncle's house so I picked out the most perfect one! My fiance doesn't like that I want the rest of the Frozen dolls. I know I'm collecting so much, but I need Elsa, Hans and Kristoff!
You are so lucky to have found rapunzel, I can't find her anywhere. :(

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: December 01, 2013, 03:17:26 AM »
I want to get the Frozen Disney Infinity figures, but I want to wait for them to be in single packs because I don't have the game and don't plan on buying the game. I did get a Rapunzel figure! There was literally a wall of her at a Walmart on the way to my fiance's uncle's house so I picked out the most perfect one! My fiance doesn't like that I want the rest of the Frozen dolls. I know I'm collecting so much, but I need Elsa, Hans and Kristoff!

I'm so sorry! :( Right now she is a Walmart exclusive if that helps. Unless you knew that already. XD

Try this: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Disney-Infinity-Figure-Rapunzel-Universal-Wal-Mart-Exclusive/31260733

Click the "check more stores" button and if it says that it will be available today, they have it in stock now.

Otherwise, check out this site: http://checkinventory.net/index/walmart/

Type in this number in the item number box: 31260733 and then put in your zipcode or other nearby zipcodes to check the inventory and give the stores a call.
-Bow Tie

moonlight twinkle

« Reply #819 on: December 01, 2013, 06:14:49 AM »

I'm so sorry! :( Right now she is a Walmart exclusive if that helps. Unless you knew that already. XD

Try this: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Disney-Infinity-Figure-Rapunzel-Universal-Wal-Mart-Exclusive/31260733

Click the "check more stores" button and if it says that it will be available today, they have it in stock now.

Otherwise, check out this site: http://checkinventory.net/index/walmart/

Type in this number in the item number box: 31260733 and then put in your zipcode or other nearby zipcodes to check the inventory and give the stores a call.
My walmart has it! :biggrin: I'll have to go soon, the only disney infinity figures I have so far are anna, elsa, jack, woody, Jack sparrow, sulley, and mr. incredible.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 06:17:30 AM by moonlight twinkle »

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: December 01, 2013, 07:08:59 AM »
I haven't seen the Rapunzel figure in my area yet. Does anyone's Disney Store still have the Anna and Elsa 2 pack?

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: December 01, 2013, 07:35:26 AM »
I have not seen it at the Disney Store but TRU is having a sale where if you buy $30 or more DI stuff, you get a $10 gift card. The Frozen set is $30.99. I wanted to take advantage of that, but rent is due. :(
-Bow Tie

moonlight twinkle

« Reply #822 on: December 01, 2013, 08:04:35 AM »
I haven't seen the Rapunzel figure in my area yet. Does anyone's Disney Store still have the Anna and Elsa 2 pack?

Ponyfan
I saw it at my Disney Store on Black Friday, but it is probably sold out by now :(

Also, I need identification for a few disney dolls, sadly, I don't have pictures, but I will describe them.
The first one is a cinderella doll. Her hair has tinsel in it, and the skirt of her dress has glittery star designs. The top of her dress is also very sparkly. She is marked Disney,Mattel, 1999, and Indonesia. I also think she had came with a plastic ring.
The second one is also a cinderella. She has the ame markings as the other doll, but is different.
The third is an Aurora doll. I forgot what year she is from, all I know is that she is a mattel doll. The sleeves of her dress are pink mesh, thier is a velvet cape on the skirt, and thier is a design in the middle of the skirt. All of these dolls are Barbie sized, 12inch dolls.
Lastly, is a Tinkerbell figure, I believe that she is from 2009 or 2008. She is about 3 inches tall, and is standing on a leaf shaped base. I also have Silvermist and Queen Clarion

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal