collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney dolls discussion!  (Read 85499 times)

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
Re: Disney dolls discussion!
« Reply #795 on: November 27, 2013, 11:23:11 AM »
I'm seeing it 2 hours! I didn't know it was showing yesterday otherwise I would have gone yesterday. I want to see a late show because I want to miss all the kids and families. Kids should be asleep, right?

Haha, hopefully! That's a good idea. There are always screaming/crying kids in the theaters at the latest Disney movie :P And I don't know how many kids asked their parents "What's going on? What's happening" during Tangled :P

If I wasn't anticipating this movie so much, I would wait a couple of weeks when most families have already seen it. I want to have my peace and quiet. I am totes bringing my Classic Anna doll to the movie. I am not going to be embarrassed bringing her! She won't be wearing her gloves though because I'm afraid of losing those.
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline ember86

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • A very picky little pony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: November 27, 2013, 02:32:46 PM »
Here's my new doll I got for Hanukkah!
  Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: November 27, 2013, 03:40:45 PM »
Ooh, congrats and Happy Hanukkah, Ember! :happy: Are you going to keep her in the box or debox her? :) Her hair looks really thick!

I'm seeing it 2 hours! I didn't know it was showing yesterday otherwise I would have gone yesterday. I want to see a late show because I want to miss all the kids and families. Kids should be asleep, right?

Haha, hopefully! That's a good idea. There are always screaming/crying kids in the theaters at the latest Disney movie :P And I don't know how many kids asked their parents "What's going on? What's happening" during Tangled :P

If I wasn't anticipating this movie so much, I would wait a couple of weeks when most families have already seen it. I want to have my peace and quiet. I am totes bringing my Classic Anna doll to the movie. I am not going to be embarrassed bringing her! She won't be wearing her gloves though because I'm afraid of losing those.

Aw, that's awesome! Yeah, don't want to lose the tiny gloves! I'm probably going to be the last one to see this movie and I so want to see it now lol :P
My Wish List

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: November 27, 2013, 03:53:46 PM »
What a perfect Hanukkah gift! I didn't get anything for Hanukkah, but that's ok. It's not a huge holiday, but who knows! My parents might have a surprise for me. I will probably buy myself the rest of the Classic Frozen dolls.

Frozen was perfect! Like super perfect! The songs were fantastic! Especially "Let it Go." I had goosebumps and chills hearing Idina Menzel belt out that beautiful song! If I can get an instrumental version, I would love for that to be played at my wedding! :heart: There was a perfect amount of comedy from Olaf and Sven. I was worried the humor from the sidekicks would be overbearing, but it was just right and didn't feel like it took away from the movie. The little scene after the credits was adorbs. I highly recommend this movie so much! The songs, the story, the development of the characters were spot on! What was even better was that there was almost not a peep from people in the theater! Very happy about that! :biggrin:
-Bow Tie

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: November 27, 2013, 04:00:22 PM »
Oh you've made me want to see it even more now, gaaaaah! :drunk: I can't wait but I have to :lol: It sounds fantastic, eee! So glad you had a good time and it was a quiet theater too :biggrin: I didn't know there was a scene after the credits, thanks for letting me know! I'd have been kicking myself if I missed it :P
My Wish List

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: November 27, 2013, 04:10:27 PM »
Oh you've made me want to see it even more now, gaaaaah! :drunk: I can't wait but I have to :lol: It sounds fantastic, eee! So glad you had a good time and it was a quiet theater too :biggrin: I didn't know there was a scene after the credits, thanks for letting me know! I'd have been kicking myself if I missed it :P

I hope I didn't spoil anything. I tried to keep it as spoil free as possible while showing how amazing it is! I didn't want to wait and I am so glad I didn't. Seeing it at 10pm at night was the best decision ever! There were maybe a dozen people in the theater! I had no idea there was a scene after the credits either, but since we stuck around so long talking we figured we would stay 'til the end! I definitely would have kicked myself for missing it! It wasn't earth shattering, but very cute nonetheless! :biggrin: I hope you get to see it soon! It's truly a masterpiece! Now to add the Frozen soundtrack and Art of Frozen to my Christmas/Hanukkah list! Free shipping with any Frozen purchase so I'm hoping my mother will hop to it and get me those! :dribble:
-Bow Tie

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: November 27, 2013, 04:12:14 PM »
I also saw Frozen already! It was great! Super cute and the music was amazing.

I didn't know there was a scene after the credits! I didn't wait :(. Just means I'll have to go see it again....ohhh darn  :biggrin:

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: November 27, 2013, 04:15:02 PM »

I didn't know there was a scene after the credits! I didn't wait :(. Just means I'll have to go see it again....ohhh darn  :biggrin:

UGH! Such an inconvenience to see an amazing movie AGAIN. Whatever will you do? :biggrin: :lol: :rofl:
-Bow Tie

Offline ember86

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • A very picky little pony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: November 27, 2013, 04:25:03 PM »
Thanks! The doll was from someone who goes to Disney World/Land a lot.  I'm going to keep her boxed, no dust on the doll that way. 
  Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: November 27, 2013, 04:29:46 PM »

UGH! Such an inconvenience to see an amazing movie AGAIN. Whatever will you do? :biggrin: :lol: :rofl:
I know!!! Just terrible circumstance lol. I'll have to sit through that amazing movie once more...man could it be worse? Hehe :rofl:

moonlight twinkle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #805 on: November 27, 2013, 09:18:17 PM »
Here's my new doll I got for Hanukkah!

congrats! She is adorable!

Post Merge: November 28, 2013, 12:24:56 AM

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=24069776&mr:referralID=27494166-5841-11e3-9f1f-001b2166becc&cagpspn=plat_16818484&camp=PLAPPC-_-PID16818484&KPID=16818484
so cute! ^.^

Post Merge: November 28, 2013, 07:07:54 AM

There are a lot of deals on the disney store site, plus if you enter the code: "thanks" at checkout, you get 20% off.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 07:07:54 AM by moonlight twinkle »

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: November 29, 2013, 05:09:30 AM »
I went to the Disney Botique shop inside JCPenny's today. I saw a lot of kids. Most of them that were walking by yelled "Frozen! Look It's from Frozen!" I was thinking about getting the Anna and Elsa set from the Disney Store online, but I just checked and they're sold out. :(

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

moonlight twinkle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #807 on: November 29, 2013, 08:18:04 AM »
I got got Anna and Elsa from the disney boutique! ^.^ I also got the frozen disney infinity figures! :biggrin:

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: November 29, 2013, 04:11:29 PM »
I want to get the Frozen Disney Infinity figures, but I want to wait for them to be in single packs because I don't have the game and don't plan on buying the game. I did get a Rapunzel figure! There was literally a wall of her at a Walmart on the way to my fiance's uncle's house so I picked out the most perfect one! My fiance doesn't like that I want the rest of the Frozen dolls. I know I'm collecting so much, but I need Elsa, Hans and Kristoff!
-Bow Tie

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: November 30, 2013, 02:12:24 AM »
Bow Tie are these figures in the toy section or games at Walmart? 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal