collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney dolls discussion!  (Read 83189 times)

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
Re: Show me your Disney dolls
« Reply #75 on: June 06, 2013, 06:53:37 PM »
The seller responded and is going to ship it out as soon as I send them the payment, which I did immediately after that and said that his daughter will probably survive without it. I just hope I don't get negative feedback for this. :cry: I do feel kind of bad. Especially if what he says is true and that I originally said I would cancel the transaction, but I'll just deal with it I guess.

She's a beauty and the box is in decent condition!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 06, 2013, 06:56:45 PM »
She's gorgeous! I, too, hope he doesn;t give you neg fb. I mean, he shouldn't have put it up in the first place!

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 06, 2013, 07:12:51 PM »
She's gorgeous! I, too, hope he doesn;t give you neg fb. I mean, he shouldn't have put it up in the first place!

Agreed. It was very suspicious that his wife had just told him after the auction had ended that she was saving it for his daughter. Which was even weirder because he said "my daughter" rather than "our daughter." I don't know if that's common amongst parents to say "my" rather than "our" as I do not have children, but I figured they would say "our." Either way, I'm just glad he didn't put up a fight when I told him that I was sorry and that I really wanted to continue with the sale.
-Bow Tie

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 06, 2013, 07:56:59 PM »
Don't worry, Bow Tie, sellers can't leave buyers neg fb (great in these situations!) He totally shouldn't have listed if he wasn't 100% sure about selling--it does sound fishy like he wanted to weasel out because he wanted more for her, but that's just too bad. You bought her fair and square ^.^
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 06, 2013, 08:01:37 PM »
Don't worry, Bow Tie, sellers can't leave buyers neg fb (great in these situations!) He totally shouldn't have listed if he wasn't 100% sure about selling--it does sound fishy like he wanted to weasel out because he wanted more for her, but that's just too bad. You bought her fair and square ^.^

Thanks so much! :'D She was listed for $19.99 for bidding and $39.99 for Buy It Now with free shipping. I kept an eye on it, made sure I went on my lunch shortly before it ended so I wasn't cutting it close, bid with under 10 minutes to go and ended up winning! I agree it does sound fishy, but at least he can't leave negative feedback! That makes me feel better! If he truly wants it for his daughter, he can bid on a loose Arabian Lights Jasmine that just went up on EBay that's not at a bad price right now. ;)
-Bow Tie

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 06, 2013, 10:44:54 PM »
Oh I LOVE Arabian Lights Jasmine! I have a loose one, she's just gorgeous :) I'm glad he's shipping it. He can always buy another one for his daughter :)

Here's my Disney doll collection. I've added a few more dolls since these were taken (mainly Rapunzel!) I need to take pictures of my loose dolls that I used to play with :) I recently just found them in the attic!

My Wish List

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 06, 2013, 11:36:42 PM »
Wow! What a fantastic collection, Shenanigans! I hope you don't mind *too* much if I drool all over your animated-version Giselle! :blush: :lovey:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

WildLace

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #82 on: June 07, 2013, 01:18:33 AM »
OOOOOO... Shenanigans there is So much awesomeness **passes out from awesomeness overload**  :drunk:

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 07, 2013, 04:30:36 AM »
Thanks! And drool away! :lol: I am so bummed I missed out on the Giselle/Robert dolls. Grr. I LOVE Giselle :)

Are there any grail Disney dolls for you guys? I would die happy if I could get my hands on a Melody doll from The Little Mermaid 2. I'm SOOOOO regretting I didn't snatch her up at Toys R Us when there were dozens on the shelf!!! I would love to have her MIB, but I would be perfectly happy with a loose one as well. I've seen her go for $600-$700 though, ouch! >_<
My Wish List

WildLace

« Reply #84 on: June 07, 2013, 05:49:40 AM »
I have some grail Disney dolls. I would love to have Belle, Ariel and Rapunzel from the designer princess line. When they came out I couldn't get them as I live in South Africa and shipping from the Disney store to here is insane.

I would have also loved to have the 17 inch Limited edition Belle and Rapunzel (with her long hair) but once again, insane shipping.

Another that will most likely be added to the list of dolls I will never have, is the new Limited edition Ariel that will be released later this year.

But i do have a more obtainable doll on my list. I would love to own a Disney store singing Ariel doll in her mermaid outfit.

I know a grail doll is suppose to be only one doll, but there are just so many I couldn't choose  :blush:
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 05:57:16 AM by WildLace »

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 07, 2013, 06:19:53 AM »
A grail doesn't have to be just one, I have several pony grails ^.^ And you probably wouldn't have had much luck getting the designer dolls. They were ALL snatched up within minutes, mostly by scalpers. I really wanted to get Rapunzel, Pocahontas, and several others. They're crazy expensive now on ebay, I was so upset.

I haven't seen the limited edition Ariel! Do you have a picture or link that I can see her? :) I'd like to get the singing Rapunzel too. Just love Rapunzel :)
My Wish List

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 07, 2013, 06:51:43 AM »
Oh my gosh! I love your dolls! I need those Jasmine dolls! :dribble: She and Aurora are my favorite princesses.

My grails are the designer Ariel, Aurora and Jasmine dolls. The rest are very pretty as well, but those are the three I want the most. I wasn't able to afford them when they were available and now they're pretty expensive. Though $100 isn't too bad as I believe they were originally $60. I never bought the Villains as they just weren't as pretty as the Princess ones. Mother Gothel was sitting on the shelf for a LONG time. I wouldn't have minded getting the Queen of Hearts as I am a Alice in Wonderland nut, but she just didn't look right to me so I bought the mugs instead as the art is to die for! :heart:
-Bow Tie

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 07, 2013, 07:05:20 AM »
Aqua fantasy Ariel! *drools*

WildLace

« Reply #88 on: June 07, 2013, 07:15:20 AM »
Here is the stock photo for the designer Ariel. So pretty and so expensive  :cry:

Disney Princess Designer Doll - Ariel by Madambrightside, on Flickr

I wonder how the New 17 inch Limited edition Ariel is going to look like. I wonder if disney will make her in mermaid or human form??

Mattel already released their stock photo of their doll for the DVD/blue-ray release

It ok. It is nice to see Ariel in a green dress rather than a pink one
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 07:19:53 AM by WildLace »

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 07, 2013, 07:18:27 AM »
Here is the stock photo for the designer Ariel. So pretty and so expensive  :cry:

Disney Princess Designer Doll - Ariel by Madambrightside, on Flickr

She goes for a lot more than most of the other princesses. Same with Rapunzel. I think they are both in the $200-$300 range. I can get a Jasmine for around $100-$130 shipped, which isn't bad. Maybe for Christmas or something. :lol: I mostly want the mugs though. I collect Disney mugs and the only one I was able to get my hands on was Aurora.
-Bow Tie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal