collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney dolls discussion!  (Read 83188 times)

Offline bigmlpfan

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Currently offline due to illness.
    • View Profile
Re: Show me your Disney dolls
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2013, 07:36:11 AM »
Very sweet dolls nessa16 ;), May I ask you a question do you have any info on your Cinderella, I have that same version of her and for ages its been driving me crazy lol  :blush: As I cannot find any info about her i.e when she was made? This is the first time that I have ever seen another one of her  :happy:

bigmlpfan xx
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 07:40:31 AM by bigmlpfan »

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2013, 09:44:19 AM »
Very sweet dolls nessa16 ;), May I ask you a question do you have any info on your Cinderella, I have that same version of her and for ages its been driving me crazy lol  :blush: As I cannot find any info about her i.e when she was made? This is the first time that I have ever seen another one of her  :happy:

bigmlpfan xx
She is a Musical Princess Doll from the 90s.  She is a childhood doll for me.  Claramel has some MIP ones further up in the thread including some of the dancing and perfume versions.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline bigmlpfan

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Currently offline due to illness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2013, 11:16:55 AM »
She is a Musical Princess Doll from the 90s.  She is a childhood doll for me.  Claramel has some MIP ones further up in the thread including some of the dancing and perfume versions.

Many thanks  :happy: :lovey:

bigmlpfan xx

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2013, 02:48:52 PM »
 Claramel there is one more Pocket Friends Princess.  They made a really beautiful version of pocket princess Belle too.  They also made Belle, Ariel, and Cindy into stockings.  Belle and Cindy have their fancy dresses on and Ariel is a mermaid.

There is a Tinkerbell and Mary Poppins Musical Classics doll in the series and there are two Portrait Princesses: Ariel and Snow White.  Those are my favorites!  There is also a Blockbuster Belle. 

I had them all MIB for a while but sold almost all of them because I prefer to only collect them loose now.  I am missing a loose Tinkerbell and Classic Ariel. 

Offline Claramel

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://padawanclaramel.deviantart.com/
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2013, 06:10:38 AM »
Claramel there is one more Pocket Friends Princess.  They made a really beautiful version of pocket princess Belle too.  They also made Belle, Ariel, and Cindy into stockings.  Belle and Cindy have their fancy dresses on and Ariel is a mermaid.

There is a Tinkerbell and Mary Poppins Musical Classics doll in the series and there are two Portrait Princesses: Ariel and Snow White.  Those are my favorites!  There is also a Blockbuster Belle. 

I had them all MIB for a while but sold almost all of them because I prefer to only collect them loose now.  I am missing a loose Tinkerbell and Classic Ariel. 

Oh wow, it's great to meet another collector! I actually have stocking princess Ariel and Belle but not Cinderella. I'd love to get the portrait princesses but they are a bit expensive for me atm.

I think there's a loose classic Ariel on ebay atm...might be worth checking out? (edit: I just realised that she is the stocking version not the classics...oops!)

I'm still looking for Mary Poppins and tinkerbell myself - haven't seen tink yet at all.

Do you have the pocket friends Belle? I'd love to see her. I didn't know she existed!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 06:19:30 AM by Claramel »

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2013, 06:34:03 AM »
I don't collect many Disney dolls, but I love these ones.  My collection started when I was in high school so most of them I bought for retail.  :)  I was a crazy kid so I bought two of each.  One to open and one to keep MIB.  I really love them!  I didn't discover the stockings, portraits, and pocket ones until later so they were ebay finds but the pocket and stocking princesses are always cheap.  Tinkerbell and Poppins I found at Disney world and I really really regret that I didn't buy Tink.  She doesn't come up on ebay very often.  There has been a loose one showing up on and off over the last year but the person is asking $75 which is way too much.  She is missing her wings and I got my MIB one for $25 (she is probably worth $75 MIB but not loose).  The same seller keeps listing a loose Poppins for $75 too.  I don't think she is worth that at all.  Not loose.

Sometimes the Portrait Princesses pop up for under $25.  Just keep looking!  It took me a while to find them but eventually someone listed them for a reasonable price.  Snow shows up more often.  Classic Ariel loose is my grail princess right now.  I just can't seem to find her. 

There is a pocket Belle on ebay right now and on Amazon.  Shall I pm a link to you?  :)  I don't have a picture handy to send right now although I could take one later.  You'll love her!  She has this English Garden looking dress.  It is probably my favorite of all the doll dresses. 

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2013, 09:01:44 AM »

I just took an updated shot of my Maleficent & Ursula shelf for you guys. :biggrin: I've shown off my beautiful designers before, but this is the first time I've photographed Great Villains Ursula in her new home. I love how accurate she is! And the fact that she balances my collection nicely. Three different versions of each lady.

Offline ember86

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • A very picky little pony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2013, 11:03:01 AM »
Love the Ursula doll in the middle!
  Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

WildLace

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2013, 01:23:04 PM »
EEEK!!!  :frolic: look at all that Ursula goodness!!...or badness since she is a villain :wonder:

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2013, 02:53:24 PM »
Thank you ladies :lovey: She's total tentacley goodness to me! :heart:

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2013, 03:42:48 PM »
Ahh Keelee, Shelf of Awesome! GV Ursula is super gorgeous, and I love the big Maleficent plushie! I have the mini version of it ^.^ And I adore the little Funko Pops. They're so cute! And evil! And cute! :biggrin:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2013, 07:06:39 PM »
Ahh Keelee, Shelf of Awesome! GV Ursula is super gorgeous, and I love the big Maleficent plushie! I have the mini version of it ^.^ And I adore the little Funko Pops. They're so cute! And evil! And cute! :biggrin:

Ahaha yesss. Thanku dear! I want everything in my life to be like that - cute! and evil! and also cute! ;)

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2013, 09:18:54 PM »

Ahaha yesss. Thanku dear! I want everything in my life to be like that - cute! and evil! and also cute! ;)

Is there a Cute and Evil and Cute club? Because we should start one. :biggrin:  :devious:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2013, 10:42:40 AM »
Have you guys seen the new Disney Couture de Force Princess figures!? They are just gorgeous! I need the Aurora one in my life! :heart:

http://www.disneynow.com/profile/web/index.cfm?PKwebID=0x453921e28&varPage=location
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

WildLace

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2013, 12:16:42 PM »
Have you guys seen the new Disney Couture de Force Princess figures!? They are just gorgeous! I need the Aurora one in my life! :heart:

http://www.disneynow.com/profile/web/index.cfm?PKwebID=0x453921e28&varPage=location

OOOO that Belle is beautiful!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal