collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Looking for tokidoki Purses/Bags!  (Read 628 times)

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Looking for tokidoki Purses/Bags!
« on: May 20, 2013, 09:35:35 PM »
The tokidoki bug has bitten me again!  Every so often I start yearning for the Le Sportsac style bags in the Carinval and Foresta prints.

Do you have a purse you're not using anymore?

I mainly have G1's and a few FiM odds and ends.

I have some various 80's toys lying around in case you collect anything else!

I also have money  ;)

Please PM me if you're interested in trading!

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
iPod Touch - Far from Perfect, but Still Works!
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 07:29:56 PM »
I have a 3rd generation 8GB iPod Touch and I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in trading/buying.

The iPod DOES work, however there are some issues:

• The top of the screen is cracked. The crack is noticable, of course, but does not impact the touch screen's function.
  • The bezel casing next to the volume controls on the left side is bent. These volume controls do not work...HOWEVER, volume can be managed from the touch screen. 
  • When earplug jack is pushed in fully, sound will only come out of one ear. If the jack is loosely inserted, sound will come out of both. I don't know what is causing this. I've used the iPod in docking stations with no problem with sound. 
  • I discovered this tonight: after lending my iPod to a friend, the wi-fi isn't working. I am not very good with trouble shooting, so I don't know if this is a DIY fix. 
  • Has your average amount of scratches from normal wear on the back.

I purchased this on eBay last year with all of the above issues (except the wi-fi) and paid $52. I took a peek on eBay a few minutes ago and it seems that similar iPods are selling in the $40 - $70 range.

The iPod will come with a USB charging cord, a rubber iPod case, and a screen protector (I'm not the best at applying these, so there are some air bubbles at the moment!)

I do not have a want list at this time, but I am most interested in G1 & G4 ponies, Playstation 2 & 3 games, vinyl figures, tokidoki, and am currently looking for a Nike+ Fuel Band for a reasonable price.

Please PM me if interested!

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for tokidoki Purses/Bags!
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 02:46:45 PM »
{Merged threads for you as only one For Trade thread is allowed per person per page according to our site rules.  If you already have a Trade thread on the first page, you can use the "modify" button to add to it and update it.}  Thanks PonyLady
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal