collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: First ever doll?  (Read 899 times)

Offline joey

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: First ever doll?
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2013, 11:47:12 PM »
Skelita won me over, and now I have all the signature girls minus Cleo and Gigi

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2013, 01:27:09 AM »
Mine was Sig Frankie when they first came out.. so 2010. I had been watching MH since some of the first announcements since I thought it was a very neat idea for a doll-line and wanted to support it with ONE sale. LOL. (since I don't.. didn't?.. like dolls)
I was doing pretty well for a LONG time! Sig Spectra was my second doll about 1.5 years later.. I've always loved Ghosts, so she was a must. ^^
Then came Sig Rochelle a while later.. I was amazed by the details. Her skin.. her wings.. the little molded cracks. MLP had let me down by that time with my interest in G4 fading fast and me having almost all the G1 I wanted by then.. so MH quickly filled the void and it snowballed from there. xD

Offline kurojaki

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2013, 02:15:54 AM »
Mine was signature Ghoulia. I keep telling myself that i can buy only few dolls,nothing more....and now i have 95 dolls... :biggrin:

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2013, 06:28:17 AM »
I got into MH last year. I'd seen the original adverts for them, but I didn't really pay much attention to them either way ^^;

Then.. last summer, my mum got laser eye surgery and after me and my dad dropped her off at the train station, we went into a nearby ASDA. I went to look at the MLPs as usual and found myself sleepily looking at the Monster Highs (it was *really* early in the morning XD), specifically Rochelle, and I thought "oh hey, it's those Monster High dolls". When we got home, I was bored and ended up googling them out of curiosity. There I discovered Toralei and the werecat twins, and it was love at first sight! I love cats :D

Then the next time I went to Toys R Us, I saw the twins and ended up bringing them home, thinking "well, I'll just get these and Toralei, and maybe Catrine when she comes out.." XD It all spiralled downhill from there, as the saying goes..

The funny thing is, aside from my Ojamajo Doremi dolls (like in my avatar), I've never really been a doll person XDD
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

cleverLC

« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2013, 07:31:12 AM »
My first MH was Picture Day Lala...and now I have 14 dolls.

I picked her because we share a name (sort of), and I like the outfit she came with.

Melissa

« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2013, 07:50:49 AM »
I was hanging out with Oneleo1 and looking at all the little details on her dolls when I decided I wanted one. The next day, my fiancé (still my boyfriend at the time) and I were in Kohl's, and since we bought my engagement ring there (even though I didn't get it till 4 months later), we had $300ish in Kohl's Cash, so in my view, free money! I decided to get the Killer Style Operetta, I didn't know she was a store exclusive when I got her. I just thought she was cute. I actually sold her recently so that I could get Dance Class Operetta, but I still love my KS Opie, and she has a good home.

nyanpotato

« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2013, 08:05:39 AM »
Awesome stories  ^.^

operaghost

« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2013, 09:26:07 AM »
Mine was wave 2 Dead Tired Draculaura.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal