collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: First ever doll?  (Read 980 times)

clonecommander

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: First ever doll?
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2013, 04:45:27 PM »
My first MH doll(s) was the dragon/werewolf girl CaM pack.

Jayoen

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2013, 09:04:18 PM »
My friend and I were going to get MH dolls for all our ghoul friends for Christmas, and her and I got roped in and love it a bit more than any of them. I managed to get my mom to get me a doll for Christmas, before we had my friend gathering.

My first MH doll was a Skelita, I just absolutely fell in love with her sculpt, and her body sculpt and faceup and everything! <3 then I got a Jinafire from my Ghoulfriends for Christmas after that.
Megan's was Picture day Spectra (was supposed to be Sig Spectra, but Tru screwed up)
Comilla's was Sig Rochelle
Anna's was Sig Operetta
Sara's was wave 2 Sig Lagoona
Allyson got Meowlody
Katelyn got Purrsephone
And Al got Sig Venus!

Rockwella

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2013, 10:19:51 PM »
I bought my 2 firsts on the same day :) My husband and I were on a date and I had been flirting with the Monster High section a little and wondering what this weird attraction was (little did I know! haha) We were on a date night and stopped in Toys R Us cause I am a toy fanatic and I saw Phys. Deaducation Ghoulia and just HAD to bring her home. Then we stopped at Target because I was already bit by the MH bug so couldn't stop. That is when I bought Skull Shores Lagoona (soo pretty!)

elonni

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2013, 11:09:57 PM »
My first doll was a sig Rochelle. I got her last year as a Christmas gift from Nana-Rena. A couple of weeks later, I was addicted. :)

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2013, 12:16:29 AM »
Wave 1 Lagoona! No surprise there, right? :lol:
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline DEStokes

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2013, 12:29:29 AM »
My first was Signature Rochelle Goyle.  The thing that attracted me to her was the bio.  I've always loved architecture, and when she mentioned rot iron and stained glass, I fell in love.  I found her on eBay with Skelita and Wave 2 Frankie.  I have decided that I only want the Signatures and all of the CaMs.  As soon as I get a Wave 1 Frankie I'll be selling my Wave 2.
~Sales~ :socks: Wants~

Offline lemonice

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2013, 01:28:18 AM »
Jackson with his little lizard. I thought just him.. but later i got venus and lagoona... and it was on

Offline Nana-Rena

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2013, 03:35:33 AM »
My first doll was GR Draculaura that my fiance gave to me for my birthday. I had asked for S1600 lala, but my birthday is just before Christmas last year, and all the shelves were barren. My fiance doesn't really know which doll is which, so GR lala came home with him.

She quickly became my favorite and since I didn't have S1600 Lala, I had to get her for myself. A few weeks after Christmas elonni and I made our first MH  order. I got Jinafire, still one of my absolute faves, and Cupid. elonni got Robecca and Skelita.

The rest is history and oopsie, now I have 50 dolls.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 06:37:36 AM by Nana-Rena »

Offline little.fox

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • The Little Red Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2013, 04:42:18 AM »
My first MH was Signature Spectra, that my BF kindly bought me as a birthday gift. (I helped him pick it out)

NevynS

« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2013, 02:54:04 PM »
I just got my first ever doll the other day, Catrine Demew, the last one at my local walmart. She's getting her new face and new hair after this wednesday.

Offline Jocelyn

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2013, 04:49:07 PM »
Mad Science Lagoona. I had spent the night before that 'discovering' Monster High, reading posts about them and watching the webisodes. I thought I really just liked "that fish girl", and would only get her. Went to the store the next day and got the first Lagoona I saw. Then came back a few days later, for Skull Shores Abbey. (Lagoona needed a friend!) Everything went downhill from there...

shivvy

« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2013, 04:50:20 PM »
My first doll was Jinafire. I remember when Monster High first came out, my husband asked me if I wanted one while I was looking at them, and I was like "oh no I can't start collecting dolls..." even though I really did want one. A couple years later I don't remember what prompted it, but he asked again, and I very guiltily admitted yes I would like one! I spent hours looking through the ones had been released, and when I saw Jinafire, I knew that was the one I wanted! I guess as they say, the rest is history!

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2013, 05:24:24 PM »
Mine was Signature Venus.  I had been lurking in the MH topic threads, before there was a forum devoted to MH, and had been resisting them.  An Arena friend put out a message saying that she was selling a Venus, and I jumped at the chance. 

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2013, 05:37:56 PM »
Sig Toralei. I had been lurking around the monster high threads (back before MH had it's own section apart from the Dollhouse) for awhile looking at other members' pictures, and spotted Toralei on TRU.ca on the end of her run. I snatched her up, and she went out of stock minutes after I placed my order. Never saw her online again, and never did see her in stores. XD

Offline PrincessOfDarkness

• Queen of the Zombie Ponies
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
    • my dA
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2013, 09:48:38 PM »
Signature Frankie :)

:heart:  Never really open for commissions, but can be bribed ;)  :heart: SOOOO much Love to Jupi for my amazing Cupcake Zombie :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal