collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 17  (Read 44481 times)

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
Re: Monster High Discussion 17
« Reply #1290 on: June 02, 2013, 12:00:03 PM »
OMG so CuTe!

Was not into the plushies but these I WANT!
Grabby Hands! :biggrin:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Offline joey

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: June 02, 2013, 12:12:14 PM »
I found an image on Taobao (from the same source as the Die-ner Exclusive pic) of the new MH plushies.

I believe that Frankie was the only one shown at this year's Toyfair. Not really my cup of tea, but they're kind of cute. I wonder if any more characters are planned?

They're fun, but the Rag doll ones are much cuter in my opinion. :)

Aaryana

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1292 on: June 02, 2013, 12:18:53 PM »
Drat I caved and got PD Lagoona! I said I'd only get Opie!! But she's so pretty!

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: June 02, 2013, 12:52:30 PM »
I found an image on Taobao (from the same source as the Die-ner Exclusive pic) of the new MH plushies.

I believe that Frankie was the only one shown at this year's Toyfair. Not really my cup of tea, but they're kind of cute. I wonder if any more characters are planned?

Mandy, do you have any idea if we'll be seeing (anywhere, but hopefully in the U.S.) those plushies of the Monster High pets we saw before? Like, large Count Fabulous, Neptuna, and such. :)

I like these (they look shiny!) but I don't know about flat strips for hair. I know I really dislike it on the those Funrise pony plushes, at least. The yarn hair of the button-eyed line is awesome!

animal_lover

« Reply #1294 on: June 02, 2013, 12:54:43 PM »
I like the rag dolls MUCH better. Now if only I could get my hands on them.  >_<

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: June 02, 2013, 01:10:59 PM »
Cute plushies! I like :biggrin: I'm not letting myself collect plushies, though... well, I'd eventually like to get the pets from the ragdoll plush sets. Or if not those, the large pet plushes that Keelee mentioned, if they are released... :lol: :doh:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: June 02, 2013, 01:21:02 PM »

Mandy, do you have any idea if we'll be seeing (anywhere, but hopefully in the U.S.) those plushies of the Monster High pets we saw before? Like, large Count Fabulous, Neptuna, and such. :)

I like these (they look shiny!) but I don't know about flat strips for hair. I know I really dislike it on the those Funrise pony plushes, at least. The yarn hair of the button-eyed line is awesome!

As far as I've heard, the pet plushies are only going to be made available to the European market unfortunately. They supposedly hit the market some time around Halloween last year, though I haven't been able to find much information regarding them, other than what was revealed by Gispy Toys at the Nuremberg Toyfair. Their company used to have a homepage, but it seems to be down.

I've seen the larger versions available through some ebay sellers, though I have yet to see the smaller versions that come in little coffin-shaped purses, or the clip keychains seen here, so I don't think they've hit the market just yet:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8sbs3Yu7V4

The ebay seller tigerootoys has the first wave (Watzit, Count Fabulous, and Crescent) of the 7-8" plush toys for sale at the moment, but they're a bit pricey. Neptuna, Shiver, and Sir Hoots-A-Lot are supposedly coming out later this year for the holiday season.

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: June 02, 2013, 02:11:43 PM »
Has anyone yet seen a picture of Home Ick Abbey's hair down? I'm curious whether she has many bald spots due to her ponytail.

elonni

« Reply #1298 on: June 02, 2013, 02:26:04 PM »
I don't really like the new plushies (with maybe the exception of Lagoona). I collected the MH rag dolls before I collected the actual dolls, and they are so much cuter. I think the rag dolls are still around here, I remember seeing Cleo and Ghoulia not too long ago. 

animal_lover

« Reply #1299 on: June 02, 2013, 02:38:04 PM »
They're still around overseas but which is cheaper? Getting them from evil bay or paying the higher foreign prices on top of international shipping?

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: June 02, 2013, 02:46:31 PM »
My big lots still had some of the plushes last time I was there

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: June 02, 2013, 03:31:05 PM »

As far as I've heard, the pet plushies are only going to be made available to the European market unfortunately. They supposedly hit the market some time around Halloween last year, though I haven't been able to find much information regarding them, other than what was revealed by Gispy Toys at the Nuremberg Toyfair. Their company used to have a homepage, but it seems to be down.

I've seen the larger versions available through some ebay sellers, though I have yet to see the smaller versions that come in little coffin-shaped purses, or the clip keychains seen here, so I don't think they've hit the market just yet:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8sbs3Yu7V4

The ebay seller tigerootoys has the first wave (Watzit, Count Fabulous, and Crescent) of the 7-8" plush toys for sale at the moment, but they're a bit pricey. Neptuna, Shiver, and Sir Hoots-A-Lot are supposedly coming out later this year for the holiday season.

Ooh, thank you so much for all the information! I'm definitely sad they're exclusive, I'd love to have them all, but maybe I can at least get Count Fabulous on eBay, or somesuch. :) The seller's name was super helpful too!

nyanpotato

« Reply #1302 on: June 02, 2013, 03:44:06 PM »
Just bought the "Mad Science" Ghoulia and Cleo set, adore them.
Also got "13 Wishes" Lagoona, Howleen and Twyla

It's been a great dolly week this week.
Just need to get some time to snap away.
Ooh yay! Congrats! Can't wait to see the pics,I have been loving your Flickr pics since you started photographing Liv dolls :)

picklepud

« Reply #1303 on: June 02, 2013, 04:36:11 PM »

Ooh yay! Congrats! Can't wait to see the pics,I have been loving your Flickr pics since you started photographing Liv dolls :)

Thank you so much. xx

Not posted anything for ages, I need to get my bum into gear.

nyanpotato

« Reply #1304 on: June 02, 2013, 04:52:36 PM »

Thank you so much. xx

Not posted anything for ages, I need to get my bum into gear.
No problem :) I have to honestly say,Your pictures are honestly what got me liking MH,I remember the exact day I first saw your group pic of Wave 1 Clawdeen,Frankie,Draculaura and Lagoona I fell in love with those dolls,That same exact day I saw that picture I decided to buy my first MH Doll wave 1 Frankie :)
So thank you :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal