collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 17  (Read 44655 times)

nyanpotato

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Monster High Discussion 17
« Reply #1275 on: June 01, 2013, 06:06:34 PM »
Ooohh I LOVE scooter ghoulia! She's so pretty! (I find myself saying that about every version of her though. haha) Still trying to find that one too!  :lol: I'm not sure if I actually want the scooter though. Does anyone know how big it actually is? The closest toys r us is an hour away and I very rarely go there. So I've never actually seen one in person.
Lol yeah Ghoulia is pretty lovable ♥ I have never seen her in person either,Sorry about that though.

Offline Jenn77

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: June 01, 2013, 06:07:39 PM »
Ooohh I LOVE scooter ghoulia! She's so pretty! (I find myself saying that about every version of her though. haha) Still trying to find that one too!  :lol: I'm not sure if I actually want the scooter though. Does anyone know how big it actually is? The closest toys r us is an hour away and I very rarely go there. So I've never actually seen one in person.

Well it is about 8 inches high if u measure up to the handle bars and I'd say maybe a little over a inch wide going by the seat. Here is a pic w/DT Ghoulia next to it, if that gives you a better idea.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

All in all I think It's neat. its a little awkward to get to stay still even with the kick stand (that could just be mine though) I wished I had got the one that had Ghoulia with it but oh we'll lol. I'd say if you decided to get it and can,get the one with Ghoulia she looks really cool.
Calypso by~ Corona

Calypso by~ Brightberry

Offline MercuryStar

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Merow?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: June 01, 2013, 06:16:38 PM »
I just ran around town looking for MH... everything was old news, though I did FINALLY find werecats, namely the twins.   There was a set lurking at TRU.   I bought them, even though they had some flaws.   The biggest issue was their hair, all the white was yellowed.   Badly.

I don't know if there are any people in the thread with a Fred Meyers in their area, but if there are, DDG, GR, and the older CAM sets are all on sale.   So if you are still looking for them, or want to buy some for the clothing, GR is 16.99, DDG and CAM are 12.99.    ;)

We kill the lights and put on a show/It's all a lie/But you'd never know
The star will shine/And then it will fall/And you will forget it all

animal_lover

« Reply #1278 on: June 01, 2013, 06:49:02 PM »
I just ran around town looking for MH... everything was old news, though I did FINALLY find werecats, namely the twins.   There was a set lurking at TRU.   I bought them, even though they had some flaws.   The biggest issue was their hair, all the white was yellowed.   Badly.

I don't know if there are any people in the thread with a Fred Meyers in their area, but if there are, DDG, GR, and the older CAM sets are all on sale.   So if you are still looking for them, or want to buy some for the clothing, GR is 16.99, DDG and CAM are 12.99.    ;)

I still have a twins set with minimal flaws for sale if you ever decide to replace yours.

Post Merge: June 01, 2013, 06:51:36 PM

Well it is about 8 inches high if u measure up to the handle bars and I'd say maybe a little over a inch wide going by the seat. Here is a pic w/DT Ghoulia next to it, if that gives you a better idea.

All in all I think It's neat. its a little awkward to get to stay still even with the kick stand (that could just be mine though) I wished I had got the one that had Ghoulia with it but oh we'll lol. I'd say if you decided to get it and can,get the one with Ghoulia she looks really cool.

Ooohh, thanks! Maybe I will get the scooter just so ghoulia has her beloved scooter. It is kind of neat. I just don't have a ton of space. And its gonna be expensive since i kind of want one MIB and one loose.  :lookround:

Post Merge: June 01, 2013, 07:12:49 PM

I just wanted to make a post so I could see my avatar!  :lol:

I LOVE it! I think it captures my favorite ghoul perfectly!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 07:12:49 PM by animal_lover »

Frankie Stein

« Reply #1279 on: June 01, 2013, 08:28:31 PM »
Also, the scooter set with Ghoulia comes with sir hoots  :heart: so that's 1 extra reason to get it :3

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: June 01, 2013, 09:17:06 PM »
I saw that earlier this week. Was tempted to get one of the CAM sets to open.

While Fred Meyers is rather overpriced for MH dolls (or anything else for that matter), when they have deals for them, they're usually really good.
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline MercuryStar

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Merow?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: June 01, 2013, 10:59:07 PM »
Yeah, Freddy's does tend to overprice stuff, I have even seen a few times where they put something on clearance and the "new" price was actually the original price, they just marked up the old price right before clearancing the item. :/   

But when they have sales, they definitely have some good deals.   I wouldn't have even half the MH dolls I have if it wasn't for Fred Meyer sales! XD
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 11:00:38 PM by MercuryStar »

We kill the lights and put on a show/It's all a lie/But you'd never know
The star will shine/And then it will fall/And you will forget it all

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #1282 on: June 01, 2013, 11:42:54 PM »
I everything mostly popping up in ToysRUs???
I am going on vacation to Duluth MN next week and am wondering if anything new has been popping up in that area?

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

picklepud

« Reply #1283 on: June 02, 2013, 08:32:38 AM »
Just bought the "Mad Science" Ghoulia and Cleo set, adore them.
Also got "13 Wishes" Lagoona, Howleen and Twyla

It's been a great dolly week this week.
Just need to get some time to snap away.

Offline keylimepony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Kiwi Tart
    • View Profile
« Reply #1284 on: June 02, 2013, 08:58:47 AM »
Will there be a diener set without the dolls?
Thank you TwistedRainbow for my avatar and RainbowJuice for my signature!

picklepud

« Reply #1285 on: June 02, 2013, 09:24:29 AM »

animal_lover

« Reply #1286 on: June 02, 2013, 10:02:04 AM »
This has probably been asked a million times but do Bratz clothes fit monster high?

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: June 02, 2013, 11:26:55 AM »
This has probably been asked a million times but do Bratz clothes fit monster high?

They do! The pants are always a little short and some are a wee bit loose around their hips, but the other clothes fit really well in my opinion. I got a little leather outfit for one of my custom characters and it looked great on her!

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: June 02, 2013, 11:48:27 AM »
I found an image on Taobao (from the same source as the Die-ner Exclusive pic) of the new MH plushies.

I believe that Frankie was the only one shown at this year's Toyfair. Not really my cup of tea, but they're kind of cute. I wonder if any more characters are planned?

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: June 02, 2013, 11:57:19 AM »
That Lagoona! I need two of her!
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart: