collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 17  (Read 45884 times)

nyanpotato

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Monster High Discussion 17
« Reply #1185 on: May 30, 2013, 07:02:46 PM »
Ooh,I love MF Abbey way more than I thought I would,I also really love the Heath doll too! I don't like any of the boy dolls,Heath is the only boy doll I actually like ^_^

angelfish

« Reply #1186 on: May 30, 2013, 08:21:53 PM »
So....although it's cool that so many places who are usually behind in releases are getting stuff I have to wonder...why are the States getting nothing?  We have Bloodgood but that's it.  Australia has had GNO for over a month and I'm starting to wonder if we're going to see them at all.  I know 13 Wishes and Haunt the Casbah will show up eventually, that's too big of a line not to but I wonder about Music Festival.  I know a lot of people still haven't seen the Swim Class dolls, I am just lucky to live near a K-Mart and I'm thinking Music Festival will be the same way.  Available only at K-Mart, Kohl's or Justice.  My Barnes & Noble decided to stop stocking MH so I'm bummed to lose another possible MH source.  Why is distribution so slow and patchy in the States?  It's just so odd being that MH is an American line. 

Offline sakuralu

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: May 31, 2013, 12:46:14 AM »
Music Festival dolls are now available in Belgium (but I didn't see them, a friend told me, I will search them this week end or next week)

In germany, are available the 13 wishes Cleo playset (the oasis) and the 2 2-pack Heath/Abbey and Cleo/Ghoulia

Offline bewilderness

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: May 31, 2013, 02:42:54 AM »
So....although it's cool that so many places who are usually behind in releases are getting stuff I have to wonder...why are the States getting nothing? 

I'm sharing your frustration.  Nothing here but DDG, Scaris, the first line of PD.  We haven't gotten the second PD dolls, let alone any of the more recent stuff.  I haven't even been able to find the Ice/Blob cam set yet and that's been out for awhile now.

Offline aikiaelf

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Custom Bait Pony
  • Space Mom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: May 31, 2013, 02:48:32 AM »
I just got the Harpy Cam tonight and have been thinking of dry brushing her wigs/feet. Been awhile since I've done any dry brushing! In fact I think it's been 3 years? Someday I'll fish that custom Transformer...

That being said I've been stalking the mod drops for Toys at work waiting to see when the new MH dolls would be coming in. Which reminds, we still have several Catrine at my store. Is anyone still looking for her?

Offline missbonbon

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: May 31, 2013, 05:25:26 AM »
So....although it's cool that so many places who are usually behind in releases are getting stuff I have to wonder...why are the States getting nothing? 

I'm sharing your frustration.  Nothing here but DDG, Scaris, the first line of PD.  We haven't gotten the second PD dolls, let alone any of the more recent stuff.  I haven't even been able to find the Ice/Blob cam set yet and that's been out for awhile now.

I'm with you as well. We have had no new dolls in ages in my area - they haven't had to restock anything we have so much sitting there not being sold at both Target and Walmart. I was lucky to find PD wave 2 in Minneapolis last week (no operetta though)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Please visit my photobucket to see my princess variant wish list. Photos borrowed from Shelti's site with permission. If they are your photos and don't want them on my link, please let me know, I will take them down right away!

Missbonbon's Princess Variant Wish List

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: May 31, 2013, 08:10:05 AM »
In germany, are available the 13 wishes Cleo playset (the oasis) and the 2 2-pack Heath/Abbey and Cleo/Ghoulia

WHAT? o_o Where?? ..All I saw was 13W so far and I need to be fast on that Heath&Abbey-Pack I guess. ;=;

Offline apanda0622

• Trade Count: (+177)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: May 31, 2013, 08:50:56 AM »
Just found PD Frankie and Lagoona at Target this morning. TRU also had Head Bloodmisress.  I only bought PD Frankie because my mom has PD Lagoona and I dontvwant Head Blood.

Offline Aeryala

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: May 31, 2013, 09:47:37 AM »
So....although it's cool that so many places who are usually behind in releases are getting stuff I have to wonder...why are the States getting nothing?  We have Bloodgood but that's it.  Australia has had GNO for over a month and I'm starting to wonder if we're going to see them at all.  I know 13 Wishes and Haunt the Casbah will show up eventually, that's too big of a line not to but I wonder about Music Festival.  I know a lot of people still haven't seen the Swim Class dolls, I am just lucky to live near a K-Mart and I'm thinking Music Festival will be the same way.  Available only at K-Mart, Kohl's or Justice.  My Barnes & Noble decided to stop stocking MH so I'm bummed to lose another possible MH source.  Why is distribution so slow and patchy in the States?  It's just so odd being that MH is an American line.

I'm in Canada and we haven't had anything new for weeks and weeks, aside from GNO dolls recently showing up at TRU.  We still don't even have the Scaris 2-pack, and the swim dolls and DT2 never came to my area at all. 

Mattel's distribution is patchy *everywhere*.  I agree that it's odd for the States since Mattel is an American company, but I can't work up much sympathy for y'all. :P

Flutterwonder13

« Reply #1194 on: May 31, 2013, 10:40:41 AM »
I have to wonder about the Great American Monster High Depression myself. I'm not saying America has any more of a right to the dolls than the other countries- but come on! I want my dollies too.  :cry:

angelfish

« Reply #1195 on: May 31, 2013, 10:55:07 AM »
No, but that's just it.  Canada is part of North America.  Canada is getting the dolls, the States are not.  Why?  It makes no sense as 1) Monster High is a US based company an the US is, as far as I know, the largest toy market in the world.   I really don't want this to turn into a "The US gets most things first so deal"  kinda thing I am just curious as to why.  Have sales dropped so much in the US that stores aren't ordering the new lines or is it Mattel's fault ....?  Because it doesn't make much sense.  Like I mentioned before, I know the 13 Wishes line and the 2 packs will show up soon but GNO?  I don't think it's ever taken a new line that long to show up here.  I am starting to think that most of the States won't see that line at all.

Offline Flutterswirl

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: May 31, 2013, 11:26:24 AM »
Anyone who's seen Music Festival Venus out of box- is there a shorter section of hair that can be made to stand up like in the box art? It's really hard to tell from the pictures.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to *generalzoi\'s Pony Creator at dA for my avatar!

just visiting this planet! (Phl. 3:20)

Flutterwonder13

« Reply #1197 on: May 31, 2013, 12:23:16 PM »
No, but that's just it.  Canada is part of North America.  Canada is getting the dolls, the States are not.  Why?  It makes no sense as 1) Monster High is a US based company an the US is, as far as I know, the largest toy market in the world.   I really don't want this to turn into a "The US gets most things first so deal"  kinda thing I am just curious as to why.  Have sales dropped so much in the US that stores aren't ordering the new lines or is it Mattel's fault ....?  Because it doesn't make much sense.  Like I mentioned before, I know the 13 Wishes line and the 2 packs will show up soon but GNO?  I don't think it's ever taken a new line that long to show up here.  I am starting to think that most of the States won't see that line at all.

The only reason sales would be dropping is because there's simply nothing to buy! Fans that have been around for awhile will more than likely have everything that they want out of Picture Day 1, Scaris, Rollermaze, Ghouls Rule, Dot Dead, and the various little lines out.

Offline aikiaelf

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Custom Bait Pony
  • Space Mom
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: May 31, 2013, 12:37:16 PM »
Found out tonight that apparently they will not be releasing anymore of the torso packs. It's discontinued now.

Offline BlueChaos

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: May 31, 2013, 12:43:50 PM »
It's been a doll desert here. The same ones, every place I go. The closest TRU didn't even get the Werecat Fearleading pack.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal