collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 17  (Read 45899 times)

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 17
« Reply #1155 on: May 29, 2013, 11:16:29 AM »
NIB photos of the Music Festival dolls just popped up on tumblr... have we seen these before? They look new to me.  :huh:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Venus's hair looks really cute in the box art :lovey:

I think this is the first time we've seen them?  I just saw these on Tumblr too and checked to see if someone grabbed the pics~ Thanks for sharin :D

The art looks really fun, and Venus looks awesome!

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: May 29, 2013, 11:26:55 AM »
Gah, they're all so cuuuuute! The art is super adorable, hee! And I love Venus even more now too. Definitely grabbing her first of this set. :lovey:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: May 29, 2013, 11:27:32 AM »
Love the boxart of the Music Festival ghouls, especially for Venus! :3
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline LiquidCyanide

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: May 29, 2013, 11:30:35 AM »
The music festival girls are pretty but Abbey really doesn't look herself in the art for some reason :(

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: May 29, 2013, 11:37:01 AM »
I'll definitely be selling Abbey though, I refuse to start collecting multiple versions of the dolls.

Ohh, can I have dibs? ^^

The music festival girls are pretty but Abbey really doesn't look herself in the art for some reason :(

I will never understand why they chose to use Abbey for the Hippie look. I always saw Lagoona as the flower girl. Love all the wild box arts, though! :)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 12:19:56 PM by Zapper »

elonni

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1160 on: May 29, 2013, 11:56:10 AM »
I agree, Lagoona would have fit the hippie look much better. I'm not really that interested in the music festival line, but the one that definitely looks the best in my opinion is Venus. She is the only one who I would consider getting.

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: May 29, 2013, 12:05:55 PM »
Another pic just popped up on tumblr :heart:

I agree Abbey's look is a little OOC, but I admit, I love the outfit ^.^

Edit: and now some out of box pics of Venus! ALL my want!! http://beamonsterhighfan.tumblr.com/post/51665664383/heres-my-new-venus-doll-the-music-festival
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 01:45:42 PM by Zombelina »
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline bewilderness

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: May 29, 2013, 01:51:23 PM »
I kind of want two Heaths, one to leave as is and one to, if possible, customize with brushable hair.

Also loving Abbey's music festival outfit.

shivvy

« Reply #1163 on: May 29, 2013, 02:13:23 PM »
Wow, I really didn't like music festival Abbey based on the images, but she looks good in the box. Now I'm super excited to see what she looks like out of it!

Offline DEStokes

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: May 29, 2013, 03:04:22 PM »
I kind of want two Heaths, one to leave as is and one to, if possible, customize with brushable hair.

Also loving Abbey's music festival outfit.

Are you ever going to pretend Heath got excited and light the hair on fire?   :P
~Sales~ :socks: Wants~

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: May 29, 2013, 03:14:14 PM »
Another pic just popped up on tumblr :heart:

I agree Abbey's look is a little OOC, but I admit, I love the outfit ^.^

Edit: and now some out of box pics of Venus! ALL my want!! http://beamonsterhighfan.tumblr.com/post/51665664383/heres-my-new-venus-doll-the-music-festival
Ohhhhhhhh *bleep* I NEEDS TEH VENUS!! Several of them!!
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: May 29, 2013, 03:22:37 PM »
Too.  Much.  New.  Stuff! 

Head.  Gonna.  Explode!

I've been sad about the latest box art (ALOT of re-used poses, and things were starting to look not quite right :huh:) BUT these look so great!  I'm sorry for doubting you, Mattel!

I do have one nitpick, though.  The Music Festival boxes don't say "Music Festival" on them, and they also don't list the music each doll represents:(  Because I'm a crazed fan, I know what's going on, who's who, and what not, but from an outsider's point of view, these look so very basic:(  It's those small details I value most. 

They almost look like the Swim dolls.  I wonder if they will be released like them?

Galactica:  Your Abbey looks perfect!  The stripes in her hair look so nice:)  Congrats!
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: May 29, 2013, 03:35:20 PM »
Yeah, no line title in it. >,<; Just like the swimline dolls. (I don't know who came up with SwimCLASS, but that one just doesn't sound right or sit well with me.)

I like how each line has like a representation pose with the box art, Clawdeen with Vogue, Abbey with Hippy Peace and Venus with OMG Does each doll come with a hand mold that goes with the corresponding pose?! No pic has them showing their left hands!!
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

animal_lover

« Reply #1168 on: May 29, 2013, 03:43:46 PM »
The only doll I wanted from the music festival line was venus, and I have to say I'm a little disappointed.  :huh:  She's not terrible but I really don't like that pink rag for a sweater thing. And her eyeshadow is weird. It's like they made it to thick or something. I hope it's not on every doll. I love her straight hair although I think it looks better more pink than this reddish color. And there needs to be more green streaks. Again, I hope this varies by doll. I love the rest of her outfit though. Especially her shoes!

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: May 29, 2013, 04:16:34 PM »
Yeah, no line title in it. >,<; Just like the swimline dolls. (I don't know who came up with SwimCLASS, but that one just doesn't sound right or sit well with me.)

I like how each line has like a representation pose with the box art, Clawdeen with Vogue, Abbey with Hippy Peace and Venus with OMG Does each doll come with a hand mold that goes with the corresponding pose?! No pic has them showing their left hands!!

I got super excited for the possibility for a new hand mold, but no -_-  Out of box pictures of Venus have the same old, same old hand mold.  Boooooo!

I NEVER refer to the Swim dolls as Swimclass dolls because they are obviously not in class :lol:  I keep hoping my title will catch on, because it just makes sense:)
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal