collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 17  (Read 45982 times)

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
Monster High Discussion 17
« Reply #720 on: May 15, 2013, 12:25:42 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Legit?

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 17
« Reply #721 on: May 15, 2013, 12:28:26 PM »
Yay, she comes with another outfit/clothes! If I manage to get her, it is going to be hard to keep her in the packaging.
I want her x3  and not to keep in box though,If I EVER get her I will post pics though :3
i usually open my dolls, although I do have a few in box. Since Wydowna is a SDCC doll, I was going to try and keep her in the box...but I don't think this is going to happen. xD
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: May 15, 2013, 01:22:56 PM »
Ooh my, that Abbey with curls! I still don't want to get any of the 13 Wishes Party dolls, but that hair is truly amazingly fab. Hopefully we'll see more curly-haired Abbeys! :heart:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Flutterwonder13

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #723 on: May 15, 2013, 01:39:19 PM »
DAT ABBEY! I may need to resist one of the other 13 wishes dolls in favor of her. Or I may end up with all of them. :blush: Wydona is really neat, but not $200 neat. We'll have to see.

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: May 15, 2013, 01:47:07 PM »

HELP. I told myself not to want another Abbey -.-

Legit?

And here my hopes that she will get a second (sig) release are shattered again. An included pet is pretty much the sign for signature... And, and the lil fly is so cute, too!

*crying in corner again*

Offline DoomBunnies

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://drefankearse.deviantart.com/
« Reply #725 on: May 15, 2013, 02:30:18 PM »
And here my hopes that she will get a second (sig) release are shattered again. An included pet is pretty much the sign for signature... And, and the lil fly is so cute, too!

*crying in corner again*

*hugs* It's okay. I'm rethinking the "Oh, I don't need her" now too. And the prices will hooopefully not be super impossible.
He who serves two masters lies to one.

It was when you found out you could make mistakes that you knew you were on to something.

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #726 on: May 15, 2013, 02:51:02 PM »
A bit belated, but my roomie's Roller Maze Lagoona has the elastic hips as well. She got her a little bit before Robecca and Venus started showing up, not sure if that matters?

Thanks, it does help. I'm not crazy. :)

I totally want Wydonna now that she is a Power Ghoul (villian?) and she gets another outfit and a cute pet! Glad I'm teaching summer school! :)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: May 15, 2013, 03:30:34 PM »

lmfao are you happy now

Spoiler

Oh awesome !!!  I LOVE the fly pet!!!!  Gads- how am I going to keep her in the box with these extra accessories waiting to be tried on ?  I hope she can be easily slipped out...

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: May 15, 2013, 03:32:20 PM »
I'm in the minority. I think that Abbey is really REALLY ugly. :huh: The dress is kinda cute, but other than that she does nothing for me. Pink lips do not suit her at all. She looks like she had an allergic reaction to something causing them to look big and puffy. She kinda looks like she's doing the duckface. :lol:

I still think that Wydowna isn't that pretty either. Not a fan of her face. The outfits are cute though.
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #729 on: May 15, 2013, 03:40:29 PM »
I'm in the minority. I think that Abbey is really REALLY ugly. :huh: The dress is kinda cute, but other than that she does nothing for me. Pink lips do not suit her at all. She looks like she had an allergic reaction to something causing them to look big and puffy. She kinda looks like she's doing the duckface. :lol:

I'm with you. I think her lips look like she's gotten injections. Her hair will not come to us looking that good from the box..... but I will HAVE to have those shoes.

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: May 15, 2013, 03:51:15 PM »

I'm with you. I think her lips look like she's gotten injections. Her hair will not come to us looking that good from the box..... but I will HAVE to have those shoes.

Same here. I do like the curls (but I bet her hair won't be like that in her box), but in all I am not a fan of this Abbey. And who's idea was it to give her pink lips, at least that shade of pink? xD:
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: May 15, 2013, 03:51:41 PM »
I love the Abbey's outfit/hair. The makeup not so much, hopefully that changes when she comes out.

And we won't talk about the spider because ewewewewew (because spider, and because she really looks like a kid's sharpie custom creation..) though I guess I hope all of you that want her are able to snipe her.

Offline eristell_neko

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: May 15, 2013, 04:05:44 PM »

HELP. I told myself not to want another Abbey -.-

Legit?

*crying in corner again*

I doubt that this will be considered a 'signature' release of her. It looks like the little fly might be dressed up in a costume too (similar to Count Fabulous being in a housecoat for the Lala Tub release) and that spare outfit doesn't look anything like her prototype outfit. Also, those shoes look like Operetta remolds from one of her outfit picks.

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: May 15, 2013, 05:55:17 PM »
So many comments!  First:

Also, this has been found on taobao:

I do not need this :nope:  Please!  I don't!  Mattel better not hide golden tickets in these, or something.  I swear if this box has an un-released random object (Coffin Bean Apron, anyone?) I will explode!

-I think I FINALLY figured out what is bothering me about Wydowna.  It's her hairline!  Because she's got eyes going up her forehead (and it seems she has a regular size head, not one made to accommodate the extra eyes) they had to pull back her hairline, so it looks as though it's receding in areas.......right?  Or am I nuts?

I saw this, now i notice that fakies like to use original boxes and put there dolls in.... So are we getting a Picture day three pack??

My original thought on this was, what if this is the box for that mystery 6 pack? (The tag that was found in Canadian Targets)  And then I came to my senses and realized that wouldn't make much sence.  The price is too low for deluxe dolls like PD.  And I know someone is gonna say, "That was a 6 pack, this is a 3 pack."  I'm sure you could fit more than 3 dolls in that box........ But as everyone pointed out, the box art is all wrong.  This is why I didn't post in the first place!  Too many conflicting thoughts, based on nothing but hopes and dreams :P

excellent, just the 101 dalmations-esque twist i need for my operettaxwydowna ship

Totally shipping THEIR PETS!  A spider and a fly? :lmao:

And lastly:

Now I kinda want 2 Wydownas :cry:  I don't think I could open her, so I'd have to get another because I NEED that second outfit.  My other SDCCs are mint, so I think I'd need Wydowna to be the same way...... OR maybe this would be the perfect way to get me to open the others :wonder:  It's so hard to open a doll that's worth $200+  I think I missed the "deboxing boat" on my SDCCs :lol:

Maybe I could keep Wydowna mint-ish and just steal her extra clothes :wonder: 

:freak:  <------justkitter
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Sparrowberries

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #734 on: May 15, 2013, 06:26:05 PM »
Hey I've just seen this over at Deviant Art... a Create-A-Monster contest! As in, Mattel will create your doll if you win!

I can't enter as its Australia only... are there any Aussies who want to enter? Or do any of you know any australian artists who might be interested? Thought I'd share with you guys~

http://ayame-kenoshi.deviantart.com/journal/Monster-High-Create-A-Monster-Contest-371518140

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal