collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 17  (Read 45996 times)

nyanpotato

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Monster High Discussion 17
« Reply #690 on: May 15, 2013, 10:28:43 AM »
Wow,I actually prefer this Wydowna better than her original one,Her boots arent black with silver patterns,They ARE cutouts  :shocked: Also I noticed all her hands have different molds too,And her face mold is nice too,The raised red eyes are a nice touch,I never noticed her little black fangs either.

nyanpotato

Yay! more money for dollies!
« Reply #691 on: May 15, 2013, 10:32:46 AM »
Recieved another $10 Kohls gift card,If you remember that topic I made you are awesome,I sure hope they are still having the same sale as they did when I got Swim class Lagoona ;) ,Hopefully they got some 13 Wishes dolls in stock,I need them!

Offline sakuralu

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: May 15, 2013, 10:37:32 AM »
This Wydowna is very beautiful :o I don't like the original at all but this one.. waouh  :biggrin:

Did you ever seen Abbey 13 Wishes?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: May 15, 2013, 10:39:22 AM »
Abbey with Curls!! Lovely! *v*

nyanpotato

« Reply #694 on: May 15, 2013, 10:42:15 AM »
This Wydowna is very beautiful :o I don't like the original at all but this one.. waouh  :biggrin:

:shocked: :dribble: :yippee: :dance2: :cheer: :banana: :sqh: I can't explain the amount of excitedness I have towards this Abbey!! I love love love Abbey so this doll is AMAZING <3

Offline sakuralu

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: May 15, 2013, 10:43:14 AM »
I don't know if it's the pic but I think she's really too blue and I don't like the mouth at all

But the curls and the clothes are sooo beautiful :D

nyanpotato

« Reply #696 on: May 15, 2013, 10:44:57 AM »
Ahh I love this Abbey!!!

Offline Aeryala

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: May 15, 2013, 10:50:44 AM »
Hope I don't sound like a total Debbie Downer, but I seriously doubt they're making a doll of Robecca's father, even a younger version. I bet it's either her younger sister and they messed the names up, or MAYBE a brother, but I don't think they'll start making the parents, they're too many issues there with imagery trademarks, etc...

who knows tho, I could be completely wrong, but my guess is they liked the name as a concept for a sister or brother

Except that Hexicah Steam is the canon name of her father.  Why would they reuse such a weird name for another character?  Also, I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility that they'd make more adult dolls, as they seem to be moving in that direction with HHB and Catty Noir (do we know for sure if they're using the adult model yet on her?) both coming out this year.   

Regarding Wydowna, I seem to be the only one who's sad that her SDCC release is not her sig look.  She looks so awesome as a Power Ghoul - they basically fixed all the things I originally disliked about her.   I'd love to get the PG version but of course that will never happen now, whereas there's no chance in hell I'd ever buy a doll in that stupid cowgirl outfit.

Spoiler

Awww... I guess that's the surprise doll then.  God, how disappointing; she's ugly to me, though that dress has possibilities.

Offline sakuralu

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: May 15, 2013, 10:52:20 AM »
Ahh I love this Abbey!!!

maybe you'll like my future creation for Abbey ^^ I will make a silver and purple dress :D

Offline keylimepony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Kiwi Tart
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: May 15, 2013, 10:52:49 AM »
Adding the <3 Shoes Lala to my Wishlist now! So cute! I love her outfit and all the shoes.
Thank you TwistedRainbow for my avatar and RainbowJuice for my signature!

nyanpotato

« Reply #700 on: May 15, 2013, 10:57:10 AM »
Ahh I love this Abbey!!!

maybe you'll like my future creation for Abbey ^^ I will make a silver and purple dress :D
Ooh I would love to see that :D

WildLace

« Reply #701 on: May 15, 2013, 10:57:45 AM »
Maybe abbey is the 13 wishes big moment doll ???

Offline ivybunny84

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
    • Sisters of the Moon Design
« Reply #702 on: May 15, 2013, 10:57:59 AM »
I'll try this again since it got overlooked by all the Spider replies cause i'd like to know...
I saw this, now i notice that fakies like to use original boxes and put there dolls in.... So are we getting a Picture day three pack??
http://www.aliexpress.com/item-img/Monster-High-Fashion-Dolls-Clawdeen-Wolf-Frankie-Stein-Draculaura-3-dolls-new-in-box-Action-Figure/866403027.html

liberalSpaceship

« Reply #703 on: May 15, 2013, 10:59:41 AM »
A bit belated, but my roomie's Roller Maze Lagoona has the elastic hips as well. She got her a little bit before Robecca and Venus started showing up, not sure if that matters?

Anyway, I'm kind of upset about Wydowna being the PG release: I was not her biggest fan in the cowboy getup (it just wasn't 'also monster' themed enough) but that outfit is a giant yes please!

And I almost shrieked out loud (at work!) about that Abbey. Oh PLEASE let her be released like that. That hair is just so deliciously big.

Offline sakuralu

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: May 15, 2013, 11:01:44 AM »
Ahh I love this Abbey!!!

Ooh I would love to see that :D

I'll post pictures on the forum in few weeks :D I'm waiting for my Abbey, just earnt it on ebay few days ago :p

ivybunny84 => oh, I've didn't notice that.. so i think it's possible to have a three pack PD

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal