collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Randomly bought this off a Chinese seller. Anyone have any info on this filly?  (Read 2374 times)

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Looks like a Baby Minty to me.  :)  Maybe her daddy is pink, she has his color, mama's symbol?  Now I need one, plus a set of parents.  Hmm, what would daddy's symbol be...
:socks:   :frog:

nsunshine

• Trade Count: (0)
She is a pretty little thing isnt she!!! I was wondering who Baby Molasses was! but the name Minty Molasses is cute too!!!

Offline Varkolak

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
they made the green blind bag minty though, so if this one were minty, what would happen with the green blind bag? O.o
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
I hope she's not Minty. Minty needs to stay mint green.

THIS!  Minty is Minty and should be mint green.  Even though Molasses has some mint blue-green hair streaks she is a unique pony and I really like the name Molasses for her.  It is nice to not have another "mint/minty" name.  Why does Minty get so much love anyway?  I don't dislike her, but it seems like people gravitate to her and her name like nothing else.   

I know this baby has a swirly candy on her, but there are other candies that are swirled and have non-minty flavors.

I really do think they should release an official Minty.  I'd be thrilled if they did.  But this baby should be non-mintified. 

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
Looks like a Baby Minty to me.  :)  Maybe her daddy is pink, she has his color, mama's symbol?  Now I need one, plus a set of parents.  Hmm, what would daddy's symbol be...

Maybe his symbol would be heart shaped Valentine's day Sweethearts? Like, with ""Luv U" and "B Mine" in the little candies? Daddy Sweet Heart! She gets the mint from Mummy Minty and the hearts from her daddy!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 02:39:27 PM by SeashellnBubbles »

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
LIKE!!!  ^^^  Or Sweet Tart.  Alas, I don't customize G4.  G1 daddy, G3 mama, G4 baby!  :)
:socks:   :frog:

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
I think the name baby Molasses is adorable- I actually love Molasses since it is sweet and makes really yummy ginger-bread cookies!  But I honestly think she looks nothing like G1 Molasses except the pink just a bit-

Molasses was pink with blue and white hair- and a blue and white gingerbread cookie as her symbol
Here's one off ebay.

The new one is pink with pink white and green in her hair- and a candy symbol   

I wonder.... since she is a filly, maybe she is Minty's daughter ...?  Probably her name will be something completely random that no one guessed, lol

Offline cloud_weaver

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
I *LOVE* the fact that she's a baby pony with a cutie mark!!!  Such a huge sell for me.  ^_^  She's high on my want list.  ;) 

Thank you LunaCat for my Kirin Cloud Weaver!
Cloudie’s Wish List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396949
Cloudie’s TRADE List
- http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,396962

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Her colors remind me of G1 Molasses, so it makes sense to me....but I can see the G3 Minty resemblance too...Minty Molasses!?! :lol:

If she is not named that...its a crime lol!

She is cute and I think at this point available in quite significant numbers so I am keeping fingers crossed for an actual release.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Cherry_Sunset

I really hope that she is related to Minty, either as a daughter or sister. Wouldn't that be cute if Minty and Molasses joined in the Sisterhooves Social event? Oh goodness, Hasbro, please take a hint!

Offline Sakuyamon

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • artist for hire
    • View Profile
    • http://Sakuyamon.deviantart.com
I think the name baby Molasses is adorable- I actually love Molasses since it is sweet and makes really yummy ginger-bread cookies!  But I honestly think she looks nothing like G1 Molasses except the pink just a bit-

Molasses was pink with blue and white hair- and a blue and white gingerbread cookie as her symbol
Here's one off ebay.

The new one is pink with pink white and green in her hair- and a candy symbol   

I wonder.... since she is a filly, maybe she is Minty's daughter ...?  Probably her name will be something completely random that no one guessed, lol

Thats the thing about colors, they change and can be very subjective. Cameras aren't always great at picking up the right colors either. And that was the case when I found the first photos, the manes pink seemed like it was a faded pink, and the green looked a tad closer to Molasses blue. I have only owned Molasses in slightly worse conditions so the manes have almost looked like they once had pink that now faded to white and a sort of greenish blue.

I have never seen a minty and brand new Molasses so to me Molasses looked extremely close, and still do. I do not like G3s that much so I had no associational thoughts with Minty, and even when people point it out I still cant see the resemblance.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 10:35:29 PM by Sakuyamon »

Offline bagheera86

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
how much is she going for and where can I get one?

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
What a cutie.  I think the name Molasses suits her :)

spookysage

Her colors remind me of G1 Molasses, so it makes sense to me....but I can see the G3 Minty resemblance too...Minty Molasses!?! :lol:

I think I made a stork swap joke about that at some point :lol:

I think Diamond Tiara is going to be a set soon, so hopefully this girl will be released too and we'll be seeing a lot more baby ponies with symbols. I'd love a brushable Twist, especially with glasses!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
how much is she going for and where can I get one?

Ebay at the moment - although you could message Ren Ren, I know she did a group order for them but I am not sure if she has any spare.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal