collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

How do you wear your hair?

Shaved or bald.
4 (0.7%)
Very short, a buzz or crew cut.
24 (4.2%)
Average length, or with a bob or bowl cut.
82 (14.5%)
Long, down to my shoulders or below.
376 (66.5%)
Specialized (Mohawk, dreadlocks, afro, etc).
18 (3.2%)
So long that I can sit on it (or almost).
61 (10.8%)

Total Members Voted: 403

Author Topic: A poll about hair.  (Read 8671 times)

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: A poll about hair.
« Reply #75 on: March 29, 2013, 05:51:27 PM »
Mine's long. Quite a few inches past my shoulders. I usually prefer shoulder length. It needs cut and colored again.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Savage-Spirit

• Trade Count: (+75)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 29, 2013, 07:27:53 PM »
I have been growing mine for ten years, ever since I went a bit nuts and cut it short.  My hair stylist recommended some good products so I didn't have to cut my hair as much.

In the last couple years it has finally grown long, a little over 3/4 of the way down my back.

Melindra

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #77 on: March 29, 2013, 07:57:51 PM »
Another poll swiped from inspired by gameFAQS.

I like to have my hair shoulder length and lower. :)

And you, [you]?

Mine is long long long!!  :-)  I haven't had it cut in over two years.  My horse gets more haircuts than I do...  Speaking of that, I should prolly go trim her tail...  :-)

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #78 on: March 29, 2013, 08:34:25 PM »
I think I'm probably the laziest person ever with their hair.  I last had it cut about a year ago.  And when I did I had streaks put in.  So they are still there, but like they start halfway down my head.  I pretty much just wear my hair tied back.

So anyway, my hair is long.  Right now about midway down my back.  The shortest I get it cut is just below my shoulders.  If I go shorter my hair puffs up like a poodle. 

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+312)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Call me Sunny! :)
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #79 on: March 29, 2013, 09:04:29 PM »
Below my shoulders. Straight. Parted in the middle. Straightened every day. PRETTY BORING! lol :)
Visit my MLP Store for Ponies of all Generations! For Sale or Trade!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Want List
Formerly Known As: SunshinePony

SeaStar777

« Reply #80 on: March 29, 2013, 11:10:30 PM »
My hair is extremely long. I have to put it into braids a lot, so when I take it down its really wavy. People tell me I have mermaid hair.

flutterwry

« Reply #81 on: March 29, 2013, 11:13:55 PM »
Growing out that horribly short "bleaching is bad - and no, those frizzy ends can not be fixed any more" bob. Currently reached a length of a few inches below the shoulders again. Feels so much better, but still needs to get a bit longer.

Bubbleyum

« Reply #82 on: March 30, 2013, 07:29:53 AM »
My hair is naturally a very dark shade of brown, practically black, and curly. The left side of my hair is kept at a length slightly past my shoulder, but since it curls, it looks as though it is shoulder length. However, at this length, it's not so curly that it looks crazy! More like a step above wavy, which suits me fine. Any shorter and I'd have a mini 'fro! The right side is shaved down to a nice, fine fuzz. :D I love petting it, haha. It looks better than it sounds, in my opinion.

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #83 on: March 30, 2013, 08:52:47 AM »
Mine is just past my shoulders, but I want it to be waist length
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline JaguarKisses

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • JaguarKisses Customs
« Reply #84 on: March 30, 2013, 09:40:32 AM »
Mine is a little longer then shoulder length. Though I may be cutting it at some point before the summer.

Offline Aeryala

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 30, 2013, 10:39:29 AM »
I have curly hair that's cut into a mohawk (with the sides buzzed short but not shaved), but I don't style it up because it's really long (the longest part reaches my bra); I usually wear it down and all to one side so it looks like a sidecut, or when I am really lazy I put it up in a weird little samurai bun kinda thing, or rock a side ponytail (which looks surprisingly good).  The long hawk section is currently dyed bright turquoise blue but desperately needs to be redyed becuase it's grown out and faded to sea-foam green.

For my entire life I had long hair that, at it's longest, reached to my waist; it only got trimmed twice a year, just to get rid of split ends.  When I was 23, I let my girlfriend and mom talk me into getting it cut, and went to a salon and had the entire 16-inch ponytail cut off.  After that I went all over the place with different short haircuts and crazy colors, even buzzing my whole head once, which made my mother cry.

I always missed my long hair though, and had dreams (literally) about having long hair again, so started growing it out about three years ago.  Last year though I graduated from school and took a road trip up to Canada to live with my husband, and so I felt like it was a good time to take the plunge and do something "crazy" with my haircut again to celebrate the new beginning.

I've kept the mohawk ever since, and I have to say it's my favorite hairstyle I've ever had.  It's easy to take care of but still really versatile and I don't have to pay for haircuts since my husband does it for me at home.  The mowhawk is the best of both worlds, to me - and I get to be butch and femme at the same time.  :D

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 30, 2013, 01:17:25 PM »
My hair is extremely long. I have to put it into braids a lot, so when I take it down its really wavy. People tell me I have mermaid hair.

My little cousin wants mermaid hair. How long is yours?  I have to wear mine in braids and buns a lot too.

Offline Sonata

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Shop
« Reply #87 on: March 30, 2013, 02:30:44 PM »
I have it until more or less the middle of my back now. I want to reach the point where I can sit on it xD

Schitterboogje

« Reply #88 on: March 30, 2013, 04:08:34 PM »
My hair is longer as shoulderlength.. although I do wear extensions too  ^.^

Offline Kazzellin

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 30, 2013, 04:18:50 PM »
Mine is almost down to the small of my back again, but I'm past due for a trim. Probably will need to get at least 4" of split ends lopped off. X(
My creativity keeps running into a lack of time and resources.  :cry:
I'm also available via twitter at @Kazzellin :)

So many projects!! What do I want to work on? :awake:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal