collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 16  (Read 40880 times)

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 16
« Reply #675 on: April 03, 2013, 11:00:49 AM »
That is strict. >,<; Hopefully you won't be too limited to your collecting or have it turn more into a strenuous hassle when it should be a happy hobby. :hug:

While setting up my Flickr page, I realized something: I never gotten into photography so seriously and only did it just for the fun of it and posting them here. I Don't think I'll be adding too many watermarks to my photos. Just the one, and if I see that someone took my photo I'll just report it and hope they take it down. I realized this when I was adding another watermark to my photos, made them look all ugly. >,>;

It is, but it's for the best. :hug: Maybe things will change when we get our own house and we can have a room dedicated to our collections. He collects Hellsing, some random anime figures and Magic the Gathering while I collect Disney, MH, MLP and Kirino (My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute) figures.

Once Spring has finally sprung here in Chicago, I'll be taking some pictures outside. I have never really been into photography, but these dolls are so photogenic! :heart:
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Shahaila

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #676 on: April 03, 2013, 11:06:33 AM »
Then there's all my Disney stuff. My boyfriend says no more mugs, but that's not going to happen. I love collecting Disney mugs!!! XD He's just going to have to deal with that.
AHA! that is your boudary with him! good! Compromise is always good (as long as you win LOL).

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: April 03, 2013, 11:11:19 AM »
Then there's all my Disney stuff. My boyfriend says no more mugs, but that's not going to happen. I love collecting Disney mugs!!! XD He's just going to have to deal with that.
AHA! that is your boudary with him! good! Compromise is always good (as long as you win LOL).

He collects all the Magic cards he wants so I get to collect all the Disney mugs I want. It's not like you can never have enough mugs anyways! I use them for any kind of drink. Juice, water, milk, tea, hot cocoa, etc. They're a necessity. ;)
-Bow Tie

Shahaila

« Reply #678 on: April 03, 2013, 11:13:22 AM »
He collects all the Magic cards he wants so I get to collect all the Disney mugs I want. It's not like you can never have enough mugs anyways! I use them for any kind of drink. Juice, water, milk, tea, hot cocoa, etc. They're a necessity. ;)
And MH dolls aren't? ~gasps~ LOL.  Just kidding hon, just glad to see you have a boundary with him and he is not dictating to you what you can and cannot have.  I wish you a very large home with lots of room for you and your boyfriend to tastefully sprawl your collections within  :biggrin:

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: April 03, 2013, 11:21:31 AM »
And MH dolls aren't? ~gasps~ LOL.  Just kidding hon, just glad to see you have a boundary with him and he is not dictating to you what you can and cannot have.  I wish you a very large home with lots of room for you and your boyfriend to tastefully sprawl your collections within  :biggrin:

Hahaha! I wish MH dolls were more of a necessity, but such is life. :lol: I know he is just trying to help my spending habit and not buy every pretty little thing I see. He's very supportive though and I know that he is doing this out of the goodness of his heart to help me be happier when I'm not spending as much money as I usually do. :) I hope I get a big home! I want a nice collection room to properly display our collections.
-Bow Tie

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: April 03, 2013, 12:34:00 PM »
I'd split the pack with you (or with anyone who wants only Gil) because I just want DC Rochelle!  ^.^

Ohhh, see, and I don't need that Rochelle. I actually would like to have the other girls, just not as badly as Gil (I still lack a Robecca in my collection).
So if you want only Roch, consider her yours :)

Sweet  ^.^ If you do get the pack through your pack-buddy (hee!) then I'd love to buy her from you! :heart: Must Have All the Rochelles! :D

You're doing really well keeping your collection in check, Bow Tie! That's hard, but there is something kind of oddly fun about making yourself choose and limit which dolls you have, rather than getting allllll the ones you want. Discipline! :lol: I don't have as much of it as I would like, but I do try... my strategy is no more than one doll/item a week (when I can afford it). If I get a few things at once, then I have to spread them out.  :)
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: April 03, 2013, 02:57:49 PM »
To celebrate everything monster high I just wanted to offer up some delicious cupcakes!

Have a monsteriffic day every ghoul!

aroa678

« Reply #682 on: April 03, 2013, 03:50:48 PM »
I´m interested in Gil from that pack, If somebody doesn´t want him. But I´m in Spain  :cry:

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: April 03, 2013, 04:49:04 PM »
Mmm TrixieStix! Those cupcakes look fab. I want to eat ALL THE ICING!  :lookround:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Lilac-Mint

« Reply #684 on: April 03, 2013, 10:20:27 PM »

This was just posted in the MH Canada fb group!!!

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: April 03, 2013, 10:22:35 PM »
HO...LY *Bleep*

This exclusive better not be scarce because that'll just piss a whole lot of people off!! >,<;
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #686 on: April 03, 2013, 10:26:29 PM »

OMG!!! I really hope the TRU store here opens up soon, I and Hires me lol I really Need a Job to support this Hobbie.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 10:31:11 PM by SunnieBunny »

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Offline heftysmurf76

• Big Brother Pony
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: April 03, 2013, 10:30:37 PM »

how awesome! Is nightmare clearish/crystal looking to anyone? Or is that just me, its hard to tell with the pic being that small but so cool that there are pics already

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: April 03, 2013, 10:31:57 PM »
Looks like my dry spell is nearly over!! Time to make some money and save up for this set.
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

angelfish

« Reply #689 on: April 03, 2013, 10:50:31 PM »
Bloodgood!  Awesome!  I'll be stalking TRU for her and how cool that she comes with Nightmare!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal