collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 16  (Read 41948 times)

Offline Nana-Rena

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 16
« Reply #420 on: March 26, 2013, 03:43:53 AM »
Pukunui: Maybe not, but on the off chance it does, maybe the seller will stop doing double or even triple listing and stick to the rules. I think you did  a good thing. I think any and all iffy transactions should be reported.

jennovazombie

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #421 on: March 26, 2013, 05:37:15 AM »
This morning I didn't get up with hubby because I wasn't feeling well. I just came in here to turn the computer on and some of my dolls are wearing different clothes!

Guys...I think my husband plays with my dolls sometimes.  :rofl: I suppose it's fair, I play his videogames all the time too.

Shahaila

« Reply #422 on: March 26, 2013, 07:07:15 AM »
Guys...I think my husband plays with my dolls sometimes.  :rofl: I suppose it's fair, I play his videogames all the time too.
LOL I just spewed sprite all over my keyboard that made me laugh so hard.  Hey that should give you an excuse to go get more doll clothes in my personal opinion!  I mean you would not want to deprive him of his secret pleasure now would you?

Flutterwonder13

« Reply #423 on: March 26, 2013, 09:17:14 AM »
Does anyone else have problems with the transparent stands?? The clips for both my Home Ick Frankie and my Snow Bite have snapped!

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: March 26, 2013, 09:47:07 AM »
This morning I didn't get up with hubby because I wasn't feeling well. I just came in here to turn the computer on and some of my dolls are wearing different clothes!

That is so cute! I think that the concept of "playing" and redressing dolls is something a lot of grown-ups are interested in, at some level. I've seen dads and big brothers "helping" style dolls with their kids or little sisters before, and they could really get into it. My best friend was initially very put off when he found out I collected, but as time went on, he'd ask to see my collection and comment on the outfits. I think MH is particularly tempting, because they tend to have very imaginative and detailed pieces. Hopefully your husband made them look good!

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: March 26, 2013, 09:47:56 AM »
Does anyone else have problems with the transparent stands?? The clips for both my Home Ick Frankie and my Snow Bite have snapped!

Its common with the transparent stands.. I dont like using them... I think the majority of my stands are black ones... or if they dont have stands the sit.. Lol... Lazy monsters :D

jennovazombie

« Reply #426 on: March 26, 2013, 09:54:20 AM »
Haha he put nightgowns and socks on my new werecat twins. :)

I'm going to not say anything about it and see if he keeps doing it, he's so funny.

aroa678

« Reply #427 on: March 26, 2013, 10:48:19 AM »
That´s so cute, he is secretly playing with your dolls, hehe!
Last week I went to a store with my dad (I don´t drive so ;_;) checking the new ghouls arrivals and while I was looking on the shelves I found my dad checking the boxes very close, he told me "they are so detailed, look at this shoes! look at that bag! this face is very beautiful" we were talking about MH fashion styles, makeup and hair.  :shocked:
When I picked the first box that it came to my hand he said "don´t you look if everything it´s right?"
Not only I discovered my dad like them, he is even more picky than me... LOL

I´m lucky because my family accepts and respect my doll hobbies, but I never thought my dad could pay any attention to them.

It was a funny moment, indeed. :biggrin:
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 10:50:28 AM by aroa678 »

Offline SweetScoops

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: March 26, 2013, 11:01:35 AM »

Its common with the transparent stands.. I dont like using them... I think the majority of my stands are black ones... or if they dont have stands the sit.. Lol... Lazy monsters :D

I've been hearing abouth the clear stands snapping off easily. I've changed the stand for my SDCC Ghoulia for a regular black so i don't have to worry about it, a shame though because I think it's pretty :/ Now it just stands beside her.
One is loved because one is loved, no reason is needed for loving - Coelho.

Offline LiquidCyanide

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: March 26, 2013, 11:12:13 AM »
I just found the From Fear to Eternity special on Youtube if anyone is interested. The sound quality isn't that good but the visual is pretty decent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYzoiW7Q0DE

Spoiler
I did not like how they had Heath flirting with Jinafire :mad: And there was an animation error at the end with Deuce and Cleo. They were both in their everyday outfits but then five seconds later, they were in their Scaris garb.

Thanks for linking! I watched it last night (without sound, the bad quality was doing my head in XD) It looked really cute though! Never heard of it before now though, is it an extra from the Scaris special?

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: March 26, 2013, 11:35:06 AM »

One of my best friends once positioned my Dead Tired girls into the 'Hear no, See no, and Speak no evil' positions when I was in another room. I  didn't notice until he had left....the brat. XD
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: March 26, 2013, 11:48:42 AM »
I just found the From Fear to Eternity special on Youtube if anyone is interested. The sound quality isn't that good but the visual is pretty decent.

Spoiler
I did not like how they had Heath flirting with Jinafire :mad: And there was an animation error at the end with Deuce and Cleo. They were both in their everyday outfits but then five seconds later, they were in their Scaris garb.

Thanks for linking! I watched it last night (without sound, the bad quality was doing my head in XD) It looked really cute though! Never heard of it before now though, is it an extra from the Scaris special?

I don't remember the details but I think it was supposed to air right after the Scaris special but not everywhere. UK maybe? Maybe someone else knows exactly what happened.
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: March 26, 2013, 12:02:59 PM »

Spoiler

I don't remember the details but I think it was supposed to air right after the Scaris special but not everywhere. UK maybe? Maybe someone else knows exactly what happened.

It did air in the UK straight after the Scaris special :) I didn't realize it was a seperate short until now, lol.

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: March 26, 2013, 03:09:05 PM »
Someone posted this on tumblr and it makes me wish Jackson was like this still:

I laughed so hard. :lol:
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #434 on: March 26, 2013, 03:10:40 PM »
LOL. What's that from?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal