collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 16  (Read 40839 times)

animal_lover

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Monster High Discussion 16
« Reply #300 on: March 23, 2013, 07:05:15 PM »
Does anyone know if the new PD dolls are out in stores yet? Or if they will be before easter? My mom said that she would buy me one doll for easter and I was thinking those dolls would be the way to go. I just dunno if they'll be out in time.

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: March 23, 2013, 09:31:11 PM »
FOUND SWIMCLASS VENUS WITH GREEN EYE SHADOW! YAY!

... she has AWFUL seam splits ...

So what store do I need to start stalking? :lol:  Already got my Sig. faceup.  Still looking for the green one.....
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: March 23, 2013, 10:34:59 PM »
I got one from justice and one from barnes and noble... I love when my mommy takes me shopping...  ^.^

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: March 23, 2013, 10:39:32 PM »
Does anyone know if the new PD dolls are out in stores yet? Or if they will be before easter? My mom said that she would buy me one doll for easter and I was thinking those dolls would be the way to go. I just dunno if they'll be out in time.

One of my friends ordered them off a scalper on Ebay (he's crazy like that), so they are technically available. Definitely not widespread yet, and sometimes distribution is spotty when a line first releases. Maybe she can do an IOU if they aren't out yet.

Offline creedence

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: March 23, 2013, 10:48:51 PM »
I haven't seen any swim class dolls at all in northern mn... :( I actually want pink eye shadow Venus more than green & I love green, not that anyone cares Lol
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Nana-Rena

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: March 24, 2013, 03:03:10 AM »
Is DC Howleen hard to find in the US? We have her readily available here if someone is looking. although that means overseas shipping.

I can't wait for PD 2! Strangely we only just got the 1st wave here. Not in stores, but on the web. They have been on the TRU website for some time but they have been sold out on the website.

So how old /new is the picture Day line anyway?

Pony_Mommy

« Reply #306 on: March 24, 2013, 05:41:41 AM »
The only place I have seen the swim line dolls here was at a comic show I went to last weekend. I can't wait for the new dolls to start hitting. Especially all of the new characters coming up this year since I only get one of each doll.

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
« Reply #307 on: March 24, 2013, 05:58:29 AM »
Is DC Howleen hard to find in the US? We have her readily available here if someone is looking. although that means overseas shipping.

I can't wait for PD 2! Strangely we only just got the 1st wave here. Not in stores, but on the web. They have been on the TRU website for some time but they have been sold out on the website.

So how old /new is the picture Day line anyway?

I see Dance Class Howleen alll the time. She doesnt seem rare to me.

Offline Nana-Rena

• View Profile
« Reply #308 on: March 24, 2013, 07:03:24 AM »
I see DC Howleen all the time too and this was the first time I heard her being difficult or even semi difficult to find. I really like her, but I am waiting for the DC five pack and so resisting the urge to get her and Robecca, I don't really care for Lagoona in that set.

jennovazombie

« Reply #309 on: March 24, 2013, 07:26:25 AM »
Oh nooooo

I bought the werecat twins pack (Toysrus said they had the three-pack, and hubby wasn't going to go home without a doll) but they have these nasty creases on their arms D: Looks like they were chewed up by a dog.

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: March 24, 2013, 07:30:58 AM »
To be honest, of all the new releases there are very few that I'm thinking about buying. Let's see...

Ghouls Right Out - I'll only be looking for the dresses - Ghoulia's Venus's, and Rochelle's
Dance - Abbey and Venus
Er...I think that's it. Maybe the new boys, and maybe a new Rochelle and that Spectra with the curly hair (13 Wishes?) but that's about it. Oh, possibly the genie. Oh dear, that's much more than I originally planned on! Eeek!

Offline keylimepony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Kiwi Tart
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: March 24, 2013, 07:43:16 AM »
I got to see all the Swim dolls at Barnes & Noble. I forget to check which makeup colors Venus had. They also had PictureDay and Dance Class. No new dolls came home with me because I happened to win one of the boys I've been hunting! Now I just need a Clawd and Heath.
Thank you TwistedRainbow for my avatar and RainbowJuice for my signature!

Offline cobalte

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: March 24, 2013, 08:02:20 AM »
Bit of a word of warning... I picked up a GR Clawdeen on clearance. Saw that mess of box hair and immediately decided it should be fixed.
I've heard things about the flocking coming off when touched by water, so I made well sure not to get it wet...

...except the flocking rubbed off where I was holding her head.

Let this be a lesson: that stuff be fragile! It doesn't look too bad, worst comes to worst I can always take it all off and paint the leopard pattern on the scalp instead.

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #313 on: March 24, 2013, 08:21:56 AM »
I have seen the swim dolls quite a bit now since they came out.  Kmart always has them and I have seen them at Barnes and Noble and Justice.  I got them when I first got them so I have Venus with the pink makeup and really want to get the green.  However, I am having trouble convincing myself to buy the same doll again for just a makeup change.  I was disappointed when I opened up the one I got because she did look just like sig and I like that each doll has new makeup.  I have thought about selling the first one but I don't want to do that in case she becomes hard to find later and worth more than retail (I know shouldn't think that way but I do). 

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Nana-Rena

• View Profile
« Reply #314 on: March 24, 2013, 08:23:17 AM »
For a doll that is meant to be played with eg GR Clawdeen and Venus, I wonder why they made them so fragile.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal