collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 16  (Read 41284 times)

Offline ivybunny84

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
    • Sisters of the Moon Design
Re: Monster High Discussion 16
« Reply #270 on: March 22, 2013, 02:31:39 PM »
Did anyone notice that K-mart had the Die-ner on there website? it's "sold out" but looks like there the one to carry it when it comes out, so maybe it's not a walmart exclusive after all...
http://www.kmart.com/monster-high-die-ner-8482-and-draculaura-174-playset-and/p-004W003653101002P?prdNo=13&blockNo=63&blockType=G63

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: March 22, 2013, 02:35:04 PM »
Did anyone notice that K-mart had the Die-ner on there website? it's "sold out" but looks like there the one to carry it when it comes out, so maybe it's not a walmart exclusive after all...
http://www.kmart.com/monster-high-die-ner-8482-and-draculaura-174-playset-and/p-004W003653101002P?prdNo=13&blockNo=63&blockType=G63

Pretty sure most retailers will be carrying that version of the Die-ner. I believe the exclusive one is the one that includes Operetta as well as Draculaura. Similar to how everyone sold the Coffin Bean set with Clawdeen, but only Costco had the exclusive version with  both her and Lala.

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: March 22, 2013, 05:07:12 PM »
Bow Tie, don't you just absolutely LOVE SS Clawdeen?!  To be honest, the Skull Shores set wasn't overly exciting to me at first.  Then I saw a picture of Clawdeen that utterly changed my mind!  And that Cleo....she's just perfect. 

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline cloverofmist

• Trade Count: (+97)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: March 22, 2013, 05:15:35 PM »
Anyone near salem oregon looking for a dotd frankie I seen one on craigslist for 15$ just thought I'd let someone closer know.. bit of drive for me and I already own her..

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: March 22, 2013, 08:55:40 PM »
Bow Tie, don't you just absolutely LOVE SS Clawdeen?!  To be honest, the Skull Shores set wasn't overly exciting to me at first.  Then I saw a picture of Clawdeen that utterly changed my mind!  And that Cleo....she's just perfect.

She is gorgeous! SS and ST are my favorite Clawdeens! :D
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: March 22, 2013, 09:10:06 PM »
Anybody know if the NEWER Dragon Girl CAMs come with the Gorgon/Jinafire scaley/reptilian/dragon Torso? or is it just the Gorgon/Jinafire getting their own torso??
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #276 on: March 22, 2013, 10:03:55 PM »
They just come with a regular CAM torso.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: March 22, 2013, 10:09:25 PM »
That's what I was afraid of...-_-; I kinda wanted to get the CAM Dragon girl, but without having to get the Werewolf too or pay full price for her. Fully dressed and everything. >,>; Guess I'll just count my pennies and wait for the right opportunity. :P
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #278 on: March 22, 2013, 10:17:04 PM »
That's what I did. Got her from a fellow arena member for a decent price. Despite the pink skin, she's become one of my favorite ghouls.

Offline Nana-Rena

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: March 23, 2013, 12:18:11 AM »
Gah, should have known that the version that has both Lala and Opie is an exclusive to the US. Oh, well I'll have to hunt for it online when it comes out then. Finally two of my favorite ghouls together in the same set.

Offline mistic_imp

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Http://www.carolphillipsart.com
« Reply #280 on: March 23, 2013, 12:34:49 AM »
By the way Melody tomorrow Elonni and I are going to have the grand opening. Most of my ghouls are coming out of the box. I am so exited! Then I can finally display them properly.

sounds fun! I am debating  weather or not to open a few of mine.. that are less valuble..  with all  the new dolls coming out  that i want to keep MIB,  i am thinking i need to make more room..  gah... i hate running out of space!

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 23, 2013, 12:59:42 AM »
After weeks of having it, I finally busted open my werecat fearleading pack yesterday morning. I needed to get them open cuz the uniforms and accessories were being sent off in a trade, and I'm going to sell of my extra twins. But poor little Toralei is going to be a nudist for a while on my shelf. She still looks pretty though.....my little nudist werecat.

But I wonder, since she is started to get some releases now, if they will have a new Toralei fashion pack?

I'd buy one of the current ones just so she has something to wear, but none of them would look good on her. She needs something red or black. Anyone have any pics of Toralei in different other characters' fashion packs? I hate to leave the poor kitty naked.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: March 23, 2013, 01:01:47 AM »
One of the members from Canada has a store near them that still has the toralei fashion pack for $14.99??.... It would be purrrrfect! ;)

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: March 23, 2013, 01:11:10 AM »
Since I've had so much overtime lately it is tempting. It really is. But a lovely other member here from Cananda has been holding two dolls for me for a while too. Gah! I need to start getting these eBay auctions pumping. I have so much stuff to sell.

I'm trying to tell myself no more MH stuff until after I get back from my trip. But man, after this last week, I wanna buy something for myself. XD

EDIT: I just remembered that I have two CAMs with outfits I am going to sell off.....the werecat and the witch. I may put one of those on her temporarily. Won't do her justice, but it's something so she's not nekkid. LOL.   But we need another Toralei fashion pack!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 01:13:08 AM by DazzleKitty »
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Nana-Rena

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: March 23, 2013, 01:29:37 AM »
By the way Melody tomorrow Elonni and I are going to have the grand opening. Most of my ghouls are coming out of the box. I am so exited! Then I can finally display them properly.

sounds fun! I am debating  weather or not to open a few of mine.. that are less valuble..  with all  the new dolls coming out  that i want to keep MIB,  i am thinking i need to make more room..  gah... i hate running out of space!

It was awsome! I opened 20 something dolls and Elonni opened maybe 7. I opened all of mine, even Holt, though, I was debating whether to keep the boys MIB. Then I thought, I am a keeper, not a collector that might sell at some point, so I opened everybody.

I was afraid and a little nauseous to do it at first. i have always been a MIB collector of everything before this. All my G4 ponies are MIB. All my other collectibles are MIB, though I recently checked most of my collectibles prices and they aren't worth much. There were two motives in deboxing. Firstly; I wanted to touch them and pose them, secondly, while they were MIB they were just piled on top of my collectibles cabinet and not properly displayed. I didn't have the room to display them as I would have liked when they were in box.

i got good advice on here on whether to debox or not and I decided to debox. So after the nausea of the beginning, it became fun! I loved touching them and examining all the details on their accessories and clothes. I was deliberating on whether to open the more pricey ones, but since I won't sell it doesn't matter. Now they fit nicely in my collectible cabinet. For now that is, there are more on the way and then  I'll have to refigure things again.

I have to say that I don't regret it at all. I was afraid that I would, but I don't. I'm actually exited about being able to restyle and custom them if I like.

Post Merge: March 23, 2013, 01:37:01 AM

After weeks of having it, I finally busted open my werecat fearleading pack yesterday morning. I needed to get them open cuz the uniforms and accessories were being sent off in a trade, and I'm going to sell of my extra twins. But poor little Toralei is going to be a nudist for a while on my shelf. She still looks pretty though.....my little nudist werecat.

But I wonder, since she is started to get some releases now, if they will have a new Toralei fashion pack?

I'd buy one of the current ones just so she has something to wear, but none of them would look good on her. She needs something red or black. Anyone have any pics of Toralei in different other characters' fashion packs? I hate to leave the poor kitty naked.

How about something Ghoulia has? The Scaris outfit is black and red and she has the Deluxe Fashion pack too. I have seen the Toralei pack floating around for an affordable price now and again on Amazon.uk for example, but that would mean international shipping for you :(. I'm sure it can be found someplace, it's just a question of time.

Which reminds me, that I saw the Toralei, Ghoulia and Cleo packs on eBay for the modest price of 99 USD! Are they really that valuable? I know Cleo's was/ is rare, but almost 100 USD! And that does not include shipping! On the other hand we have a saying in Finland, it's not a fool who asks, it's a fool who pays. So why not.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 01:37:01 AM by Nana-Rena »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal