collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: A lifetime in waiting... my childhood grail is now finally complete!!!!!  (Read 1098 times)

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+522)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
The Bubbles just arrived today!

It has been a long solid 4 years of collecting and numerous auction disappointments..... But I now Finally present you with this:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Purple baby Sprinkles by Rowdy Cowgirl: http://www.ponydex.com/ponydex.php?s_user=Chipsterj&s_pony=Sprinkles&view=r&p=22658&manage=1
Pink Baby Sprinkles by Lady Satine:

Here are a few more photos...I didn't feel like taking it off my self to dust, so here is an as is photo shoot.
http://s591.beta.photobucket.com/user/chipsterj/library/Collection/Playsets/Waterfall

It is impossible for me to turn down a cancer/ mold FREE Sprinkles! I have admired this pony since my across the road neighbor introduced me to her and the waterfall!

My cell phone adapter has disappeared, but when I was home over the winter holidays I went through old photo albums and found a photo of me holding the coveted Sprinkles... I wish I could share the photo with you all...

[stickied 12/3/13 - kiwimlp :) ]
unstickied 15/3/13
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 07:06:22 PM by kiwimlp »

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Cool!!!  What exactly does the whole thing do?
:socks:   :frog:

Offline zzzova

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Thats so awesome!major congrats!! :biggrin:

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
Congrats :)

Offline Pleyone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
Love the babies! Congrats!

Offline bbassel

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
The waterfall set is the only one i wanted as a child really badly. I was at camp and was hoping really badly that my dad was going to buy it for me that day. Sadly when he picked me up there was no waterfall. I need to get one for myself to go with my Sprinkles. Yours looks so minty and amazing. Also I love your collection of sprinkles : ) Major congrats xo.

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
The waterfall set is the only one i wanted as a child really badly. I was at camp and was hoping really badly that my dad was going to buy it for me that day. Sadly when he picked me up there was no waterfall. I need to get one for myself to go with my Sprinkles. Yours looks so minty and amazing. Also I love your collection of sprinkles : ) Major congrats xo.

Aww.  That reminds me of how I felt about Dream Castle. I used to drool over it in the shops because I wanted it so badly.  I finally got it for Christmas - 2 years ago, lol.

Chip, congrats on a great playset. I was amazed by how much I loved the waterfall when I got it myself.  :frolic:

Offline blonde2themax

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
I love that picture :D! I'm also glad you got your grail.
Thanks Shenanigans for my sig & Sirithfin for my profile pic :D!
My Sales Page :D!http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,319444.msg580218.html#msg580218
My G3 and Season Swap Wishlisthttp://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,327117.new.html#new

Offline LunaDehligt

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • the fun has been doubled! :D I SO LOVE MY PERSONA!
    • View Profile
Congrats :)

Clarabel Sapphire

• Trade Count: (0)
That's fantastic news, it's such a great feeling when you get something you have waited years or even decades for!  :yippee:

Offline 4Lindy

• Trade Count: (+137)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Congrats Chipster!!!  Are those the original bubbles in the bottle too?  I can imagine that took quite a while to find!  Where/how did you find them???

Huge Thanks to Alrak, SourdoughStomper and Mari for my Super Sweetie Siggy\'s!

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Aw, that's wonderful! I'm SO happy for you!!! ^.^ :hug:
My Wish List

Offline cricket

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Congrats!  The Waterfall was my favorite play set as a child.  As an adult I think I love it even more!  Also I LOVE your Baby Sprinkles, I think I need to get one for my Waterfall too! 

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+522)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Cool!!!  What exactly does the whole thing do?

I honestly haven't tried it to see if it still works...  I think when I go the playset I did try it, but that was 2 years when I cleaned it and ed-calcified it. It makes bubbles and rains water down from the cloud (not shown in the photo) I have the cloud packed away, so it doesn't yellow any further or put more stress on the rainbow part.

Love the babies! Congrats!

Pink baby was made by LadySatine (very good custom maker)
Purple one was made by RowdyCowGirl (also a very talented artist)

Congrats Chipster!!!  Are those the original bubbles in the bottle too?  I can imagine that took quite a while to find!  Where/how did you find them???

I'm pretty sure that they are 100% original.... I found them on ebay, but the shipping was far over priced, that is why I had such a great chance at few competition (I was able to talk the seller into a $5 shipping refund!)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LOT-OF-HASBRO-EARLY-80S-MY-LITTLE-PONY-ACCESSORIES-47-PIECES-/181087365709?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&nma=true&si=nsgDHr1FnrjA%252FusQmYLjOIi0Yx8%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal