collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 15  (Read 35701 times)

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 15
« Reply #1380 on: March 15, 2013, 11:48:23 AM »
Stop Mattel, just stop. You've killed us all already... (I love that Lala *_*)

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: March 15, 2013, 11:57:21 AM »
I'm not so sure about the GNO dolls. I thought I really wanted Spectra and Rochelle, but now I'm not so sure. While Spectra's new hair color is lovely, I really, really hate the permanent "glove" hands. I also kind of wish her makeup were a bit more different than her past dolls. I want her dress, shoes and purse, though. My biggest problem with Rochelle is her lipstick color. I just don't like how it looks on her. Maybe it won't be so bad in person. I also wish she had more teal in her hair. That was the biggest problem I had with signature Rochelle. I'm not sure about her dress, I'd have to see it in person, but I do like her without bangs and I love her little hair clips. I don't want GNO Lagoona, but I do love her dress.

As for the Abbey & Heath set, I thought I would skip getting it. I'm not a big fan of Heath (he's ok in the webisodes and specials, but I don't like him enough to want a doll of him) and I thought since I already have an Abbey (Picture Day) and haven't seen one yet that I like better, I wouldn't want this one. But as soon as I saw that new picture of them, I completely changed my mind. I need that Abbey! She's so pretty! I love her hair, her makeup, her outfit, everything. I'll probably end up buying the set and just selling Heath. I think if I had Gil, Jackson, Holt and Clawd then I'd want him just so I had all the guys, but I can't afford to get them all, so for now, Deuce will be my only boy. I'm sure I won't have much problem finding a home for Heath.

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #1382 on: March 15, 2013, 12:18:58 PM »
I don't really want Draculaura or the playset but I really like the Operetta that comes with the Die-ner.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Fred11706

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1383 on: March 15, 2013, 12:35:21 PM »
Wow! The more I see of what's coming out the more excited I get! The Heath looks awesome but he has the same problem as all the other guys do which is their features are too soft.

I love the playset!

This looks like a huge year foR MH.

Offline CrazyCatPony

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 1st step is to admit you have a problem, i dont :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: March 15, 2013, 12:36:39 PM »
Wow! The more I see of what's coming out the more excited I get! The Heath looks awesome but he has the same problem as all the other guys do which is their features are too soft.

I love the playset!

This looks like a huge year foR MH.

This year is gonna be awesome for MH, BAD for my bank account hehe...

animal_lover

« Reply #1385 on: March 15, 2013, 12:39:38 PM »
I usually really dislike Abbey, but this one I actually really like! I still don't plan on getting it though. There are so many others coming out that I'd want WAY more. Wave 2 PD, Mad scientists, GNO 4 pack, 13 wishes.... :blink:

I need a job...

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: March 15, 2013, 01:06:40 PM »
Yay, so many new pics! :lovey: Chiming in with love for these ghouls--and Heath, cutie pie! I absolutely love that Abbey as well... hair, makeup, outfit, shoes? Yup yup yup yup! I'm definitely going to be getting that set :heart: They simply must go on a double date with my Forbitten Love Clawd and Lala...  :biggrin: /out-of-control-headcanon

Also love the Lala/Retta diener set! I really liked the version of the set with just Lala, but probably not quiiite enough to buy, but now? Yeah, I'm doomed. :nod:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #1387 on: March 15, 2013, 01:08:57 PM »
Heath is all right. I don't like the painted hair. The D&D Minis line that I used to collect started off with painted fire and then moved to translucent fire, but it seems like Mattel is going in the opposite direction, which is not cool. Painted fire just looks so fake.

Also, is it just me, or is there something funny going on with his eyebrows?

As for Abbey, I love her hairstyle but the candystriping is just weird. I keep seeing a lollipop when I look at her. I'm not sure about her ...

The Die-ner Lala is a lot cuter than I thought she'd be. She looked pretty lame in the initial promo shot. I love the Die-ner set, too. Oh, and Opie's outfit is great, but I don't need another Opie doll. Will have to see if I can get the outfit by itself at some point.

shivvy

« Reply #1388 on: March 15, 2013, 01:11:10 PM »
Is anyone looking for the Scaris 2 pack still? My TRU had seven of them when I left(one went with me!). I could probably pick up one or two and mail them out tomorrow.

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: March 15, 2013, 01:11:52 PM »
Also, is it just me, or is there something funny going on with his eyebrows?

Heath's got one eyebrow quirked intentionally, I think. I love it XD
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

animal_lover

« Reply #1390 on: March 15, 2013, 01:13:50 PM »
I just realized I have major doll facial expression issues...  :lol:

It's why I didn't really like Jinafire in the beginning and why I think I have issues with Lagoona, and kind of Abbey and Rochelle. Specifically the new GNO Rochelle. Her expression just looks like she's constipated to me. Just my opinion though.  :)

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Canadian law student obsessed with MLP and MH :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: March 15, 2013, 01:14:21 PM »
I need that new Operetta... D: I absolutely LOVE the signature version, except her hair is a nightmare. This is basically everything I wanted signature to be!

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: March 15, 2013, 01:15:25 PM »
I love Abbey's candy hair!!! It's delish! XD
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

animal_lover

« Reply #1393 on: March 15, 2013, 01:27:03 PM »
Seeing the GNO spectra reminds me of the idea I had to see what ghoulia looks like in purple. Has anyone ever tried this? I'd like to see what it looks like before I go out and buy spectra's clothes an then maybe end up hating it. I have a feeling she'd look really good though. Blue and purple are one of my favorite color combinations.

Offline Gaspode

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+270)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: March 15, 2013, 01:30:13 PM »
Pretty new to MH still so sorry if this is a mistaken observation but die-ner Opie... No mask? Is that odd for her?

Never liked any Abbey dolls but the double pack one looks gorgeous!! Beautiful hair <3

Keep up the pics and news pls :)
Gaspode

Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous siggy and avatar!

Follow me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gaspodesponys
Check out my web store: https://www.gaspodesponies.com

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal