collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 591
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 15  (Read 35112 times)

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 15
« Reply #630 on: March 04, 2013, 09:33:56 PM »
Thanks for posting Mandy!  Wholy guacamole!  I want gil but seriously all but one doll repeated >< I guess this way I will only have to worry about Rochelle and Gil's faces if these are legit!

I would love a I <3 Fashion Scarah :D soooo much want!   

The Venus with both sides shaved is great too! (Even if flocking is bothersome)

Another Lala+Clawd 2 pack? FOR the Clawd of course...and that poof of hair :heart:

:faint:

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: March 04, 2013, 09:34:29 PM »
OMGGGGGG!!! I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WERE MORE PICTURES DOWN THE PAGE!! :freak:

Scarah, OMFrekkenG!! Super Main Priority Target #1
Clawd/Draculaura, Meh
Gil, Meh
GNO Venus?! O MAH GA- Awww wait wth BOTH Sides shaved?!? Nooo It's supposed to be the other way around, she's supposed to have both sides NOT Shaved!! TT,TT;...Still want her. :P
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: March 04, 2013, 09:39:38 PM »
And something about the new Clawd's hair bugs me. I guess it's that "poof" at the top? xD

IS THAT what that is?  HAIR?  I was looking at it for a bit wondering if it was a hat or something.  Okay.

I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #633 on: March 04, 2013, 09:46:00 PM »
OMG A Close-enough release to a Sig release of Scarah! And I see what looks like her signature outfit in the mix of all the ones she comes with!! Thanks for showing Mandy!! One blessing after another. :hug:
One of the outfits is similar to her sig outfit. It's been turned into a one piece and her shoes are a different color. Even though I've got sig Scarah, that I <3 Fashion Scarah is a must-have for me. I love her hair and I love all her fashions, especially those white go-go boots and the long white jacket.

The only other one that really catches my eye is GNO Venus. I don't think she has got both sides shaved, unless they've done streaked flocking. I can see a green streak amongst the pink on the left side, so I think it's just that her hair is pulled back tight on that side.

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: March 04, 2013, 09:46:16 PM »
I really really hope these are real!! Goodness I am going to have to snatch a couple of the 5 pack and clawn/lala 2 pack... I have some ideas!!!!  :biggrin:

Lilac-Mint

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #635 on: March 04, 2013, 09:56:58 PM »
I cannot WAIT for these new dolls! I am going to be so broke this year! I totally just want the DC Rochelle out of that pack so if anyone ends up getting it and wants to sell her I'll buy her off you! I am so in love with the GNO pack! Except Clawdeen. I'm iffy about Clawdeen but I just adore the other girls! SCARAH!! I love that pack!! Need her!!!  :frolic:

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: March 04, 2013, 09:59:28 PM »
And something about the new Clawd's hair bugs me. I guess it's that "poof" at the top? xD

IS THAT what that is?  HAIR?  I was looking at it for a bit wondering if it was a hat or something.  Okay.
I'm assuming it's hair, but whatever it is, I am not a fan of it. I'd rather have Clawd rock the Elvis haircut he had earlier. xD
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: March 04, 2013, 10:04:21 PM »
I might try to spike it... or mohawk...  :lookround:

Offline mistic_imp

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Http://www.carolphillipsart.com
« Reply #638 on: March 04, 2013, 10:17:54 PM »
Wow, guys, according to these pictures there's a I <3 Fashion Scarah and Dance Class Gil in the works!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/obsegebitz_livlover/

wooo!! dance class 5 pk??   
that fashion scarah is adorable!
 oh and new clawd too!!!

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: March 04, 2013, 10:36:42 PM »
I really don't know what to make of Clawd, lol. I love his character, but that thing on his head is just baffling. I wonder what music theme they're going for with he and Draculaura? I'm not really digging that 2-pack, it just seems a bit uninspiring overall.

I <3 Scarah is gorgeous, I love her entire wardrobe. I have her signature doll, but I'm really tempted to grab this one too. This coming from someone who claimed she'd never get Scarah after this character won the SDCC vote over Daughter of Arachne/Wydowna. Talk about sour grapes back then. :P

I honestly never thought we'd see Scarah again, but I'm glad they made her different enough from the con exclusive so that those of us who spent a mint tracking her down won't feel cheated. I'm also happy that now those who missed out on her get to add Scarah to their collection without breaking the bank. This gives me hope that, if, a certain spider girl does turn out to be this year's SDCC exclusive, it may not be the last we see of her. :)

Dance Class Rochelle is adorable, so happy to see her get her own doll after seeing the DC webisode. I think it's great to see Gil get another release as well, even if I wish it were in his signature clothes.

Ghouls Night Out Venus is gorgeous, I love how her skirt is reminiscent of petals. Clawdeen is really pretty too, but I would really like to see some new colors and cuts on her to change things up a bit from the constant purple hairstyles. The red in her Scarily Ever After doll was lovely, her Ghouls Rule doll was edgy and fierce, and I adore her DOTD bob. My wish for Clawdeen is to see more of this in the future.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 10:40:52 PM by Mandy85 »

Okiedokieloki

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #640 on: March 04, 2013, 10:41:26 PM »
Wheeeee more stuff to add to the wish list! I want everything, glad I only have DC Howleen now. I may end up with a bunch of those mulitpacks though to have cheap dolls to put fashion packs on. XD

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: March 04, 2013, 10:55:56 PM »
Holy crap!  :biggrin: So much awesome! I have GOT to have that Fashion Scarah, and the GNO 4-pack is now a 100% must-have too!

Meh on the MF Lala/Clawd, though, it's too bad they don't look very detailed. And boo to the Dance 5-pack! :P Should've known not to get the Dance singles first! :doh:

I'm with Lilac-Mint too, all I want is DC Rochelle, so if anyone wants to go splitsies with me, let me know! ... Or I'm totally going to end up buying it and selling off the others, even Gil XD
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: March 04, 2013, 10:57:36 PM »
Wheeeee more stuff to add to the wish list! I want everything, glad I only have DC Howleen now. I may end up with a bunch of those mulitpacks though to have cheap dolls to put fashion packs on. XD

Oh good point! They would be perfect for extra fashion packs :) or alternate colored rehairs we've been thinking of

Seeing Scarah apart from being an SDCC exclusive is nice! Mandyyou brightened the outlook on a Wydowna wide release :heart:

Offline amenoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: March 04, 2013, 10:59:39 PM »
I<3fashion Scarah is so amazing!! I really need to get her.

I'm not really into the DC, I thought of getting Operetta because I'm getting her fashion pack, but I really want that Rochelle from the 5 pack. I don't even care for Gil!!

Adoptable made by me

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: March 05, 2013, 12:07:13 AM »
Wow, guys, according to these pictures there's a I <3 Fashion Scarah and Dance Class Gil in the works!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/obsegebitz_livlover/

JEBUS H CHRIST WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME MATTEL!
W- why are all the dolls I want part of a gang?! I think I will have to look for a second job q__q

That being said, I am in such a hate-love relationship with this toy company right now. On the one hand, they're showering us fans in favorite characters (I have a chance on SCARAH? Say it isn't so!), but on the other hand this could also be a huge money grab and they will be releasing a Sig Gil and Clawd soon after all the gang packs have sold out... WHAT SHALL I DO?! Looks like I'll have to give up ponies if MH continues to target me like this. Big sigh.

PS: Lala and Clawd look so cute, o m g. N- no! I'm not getting this one as well. Nooooooo~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal