collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 15  (Read 34868 times)

Offline Saber-Toothed Crow

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 15
« Reply #660 on: March 05, 2013, 06:08:30 AM »
So many new dolls I NEED! My poor poor wallet isn't going to know what hit it. Must have Scarah, and of course Gill would have to be in a five pack.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks Jennifer2004 for my sig and Shaiyeh for my avi! ~formerly Crowpriest~

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: March 05, 2013, 06:26:29 AM »
I LOVE the I <3 Fashion Scarah!! I wonder if they are TRU exclusives like the I<3 Fashion Abbey and Frankie??

I hope so! Because then my country will most likely be getting them.

Hey guys, who wants to get the 4 and 5 packs and sell me their Venus, Gil and Ghoulia's outfit? No one? Okay! :lol:

More than likely if I can get 3 of the 5 packs.... I can sell you the outfits ;)... Wild lace... I would be willing to pick them up for you ;)

Offline SweetScoops

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: March 05, 2013, 06:30:00 AM »
Oh my RA!
I LOVE that new Scarah! (I wanted them to give her a little more color in her makeup, and here is my dream coming true!) I redressed my SDCC one today before logging in here. I don't redress my SDCC dolls so this is an exeption, or a clue in how much I've wanted a Scarah to play around with! *yay!
She really suits in pink:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That Clawdeen looks good too! :)

One is loved because one is loved, no reason is needed for loving - Coelho.

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: March 05, 2013, 06:36:25 AM »
SweetScoops: Your Scarah is just lovely! The dress really fits her. (what shoes are these BTW? :O)

I just noticed I can actually keep my Scarah in Box now. YAY. :D (I always wanted to debox but never got around to it.. ha!)

I'm pondering if I should still try to get a SS Gil on ebay despite the pricey-ness of him, since we never get the multipacks. :7
I could import but.. uh.. can anyone here give me a hint at how rare/HTF they are and how the QC is with those compared to the regular dolls? :heart:

Offline SweetScoops

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: March 05, 2013, 06:38:57 AM »
SweetScoops: Your Scarah is just lovely! The dress really fits her. (what shoes are these BTW? :O)

I just noticed I can actually keep my Scarah in Box now. YAY. :D (I always wanted to debox but never got around to it.. ha!)

It's her original shoes! :3
And Yay for Scarah in box! :D (My chi was to weak XD So I really admire your strenght!)

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: March 05, 2013, 06:41:15 AM »
OH what.. really? LOL. *facepalm*
They looks so different with that dress.. but oh well, I've never seen her out of the box so I didn't get to touch the shoes so the design didn't stick. ^^;

Yeah, it's not so much my strenght than my limited time to unbox dolls. There's always been other dolls to unbox so she kinda stayed in her decorative prison. xD

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: March 05, 2013, 06:45:54 AM »

I'm pondering if I should still try to get a SS Gil on ebay despite the pricey-ness of him, since we never get the multipacks. :7
I could import but.. uh.. can anyone here give me a hint at how rare/HTF they are and how the QC is with those compared to the regular dolls? :heart:

With the multipacks.. QC is difficult... But you can find some pretty decent ones... Fauna bay found me a 99.9% perfect gloom beach... Only thing wrong is that there is an ever so minimal scratch on ghoulia's leg... But unless you are REALLY looking... It's not noticeable...

As far as rareness... When they first come out its hard to get them unless you have seriously perfect timing... Just because everyone else is trying to get them at the same time... But once everyone "gets" one... You are able to find more and more

That being said... I am going to gauge the level if difficulty of getting the Gil 5 pack at moderately hard just because EVERYONE is going to be trying to get that one because of Gil.. I can see if I can snag one for you if you would like once they are released...

Offline SweetScoops

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: March 05, 2013, 06:50:49 AM »
They looks so different with that dress.. but oh well, I've never seen her out of the box so I didn't get to touch the shoes so the design didn't stick. ^^;

Yeah, it's not so much my strenght than my limited time to unbox dolls. There's always been other dolls to unbox so she kinda stayed in her decorative prison. xD

At least she have comapny in there ;) 

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: March 05, 2013, 07:02:51 AM »
I just got an email from mattel with a $10 rewards code. I won't be using it so if anyone wants it, feel free to pm me.

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: March 05, 2013, 07:12:16 AM »
(...)
As far as rareness... When they first come out its hard to get them unless you have seriously perfect timing... Just because everyone else is trying to get them at the same time... But once everyone "gets" one... You are able to find more and more

That being said... I am going to gauge the level if difficulty of getting the Gil 5 pack at moderately hard just because EVERYONE is going to be trying to get that one because of Gil.. I can see if I can snag one for you if you would like once they are released...

Oh, if you ever find an extra that would be FANTASTIC! :hug:
..I only own DC Goona, so I wouldn't say no to that set anyways. What you're saying gives me a lot of hope that it's possible to find a decent QC, especially since I am only looking after Rochelle & Gil (as I would strip the others of their stock and use them for repaints/customs. Yay. :D)
But like I said, all these 3/4/5-packs (as well as the werewolf-sister-pack) have never been released around here, with the exception of TRU-Exclusives, even tho they do exist with EU/multilanguage-box: :,C
So I don't have much hope of this one turning up.. importing will be my only way anyway. :)

At least she have comapny in there ;) 
Haha, yeah. I completely forgot about poor Hoo-Dude! xD
I'm not a fan, but I could never get myself to sell him, Scarah would be all alone. Awwww.. :>

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: March 05, 2013, 07:15:04 AM »
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Monster-High-Scaris-Catrine-DeMew-Doll/23374934

I know the last time she was brought up she was sold out, but she isn't right now! So if anyone still needs her go get her <3. And it's store pick up, which is loads better than being shipped to you >_>;

Offline SweetScoops

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: March 05, 2013, 07:46:56 AM »
The more I look at that Scarah the more I just want to fling my wallet at mattel and get her like NOW!
To me she just screams (pause for lol) Tim Burtons Dark Shadows, And I'm a big fan of this movie. And I adore her glasses and high white boots <3 I want! meep!

WildLace

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #672 on: March 05, 2013, 08:04:15 AM »
I LOVE the I <3 Fashion Scarah!! I wonder if they are TRU exclusives like the I<3 Fashion Abbey and Frankie??

I hope so! Because then my country will most likely be getting them.

Hey guys, who wants to get the 4 and 5 packs and sell me their Venus, Gil and Ghoulia's outfit? No one? Okay! :lol:

More than likely if I can get 3 of the 5 packs.... I can sell you the outfits ;)... Wild lace... I would be willing to pick them up for you ;)

REALLY!!!! YAY!!!  :hug: Thank you so much!!!!

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: March 05, 2013, 08:23:54 AM »
Well, there goes ALL my money this year. :dizzy:

I really only want Scarah, Clawd, and Gil (must stick to the one doll per character rule >_< ) so I will have to buy the 5-pack and the 2-pack and just get rid of the dolls :huh: No way am I going to pay Ebay scalper prices for the guys. Actually, is anyone willing to split those two packs with me? You can have the ghouls, I just want the guys :)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 08:26:07 AM by Sprinkles »
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: March 05, 2013, 08:26:51 AM »
Oh my gosh, a second release of Scarah??? A dream come true!  And I actually like her more than the SDCC exclusive version!  She's gorgeous!!  I used to be a gotta-get-every-single-doll collector but I gave that up when I realized that I'd never be able to afford the SDCC dolls.  Now I am a I-must-have-one-doll-of-each-character collector and I was devastated when I found out that Scarah, a brand new character, would be released as a SDCC exclusive that I could never afford.  But now I have an actual chance of getting her!! <3

I'd probably get the Dance Class 5 pack if it included Howleen, the only doll in the line I really want.  Bummer that they excluded her. :/  Skip!

Don't really care for anyone in the GNO 4 pack... Skip!

All of the music festival dolls seem really boring to me and that Draculaura and Clawd may be the most boring of all of them.  I can't even tell what types of music they're supposed to represent?  60's for Draculaura and 80's for Clawd?  Hmm.  Skip!

Why do they keep putting the boy dolls in shorts!?  I want more pants for them, darn it!   I think the boy legs look really weird in shorts. x_x

I'd love an all black character, whether Catty Noir or Wydona (preferrably both, though!!) I can't wait to see what Catty looks like.  I am also worried about Wydona being a SDCC exclusive...MAN I want that doll. ;____;
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 08:35:37 AM by Tropical_Sunset »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal