collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 15  (Read 35380 times)

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 15
« Reply #585 on: March 04, 2013, 05:49:52 PM »
I'm anxiously awaiting Scaris to show up on youtube!

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: March 04, 2013, 05:50:43 PM »

Zapper posted a link to it earlier... I watched it...

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: March 04, 2013, 05:52:17 PM »

This user has the Scaris special uploaded in six parts:
https://www.youtube.com/user/LivingMonsterBratz/videos?view=0&flow=grid
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Lilac-Mint

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #588 on: March 04, 2013, 05:53:38 PM »
Not the best quality but here is Scaris! Don't know about the other short though, From Fear To Eternity. I heard it was only shown in the UK and no one has uploaded it :<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0v4ITcwLgY

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: March 04, 2013, 05:55:38 PM »
That didn't happen to me and I have Comcast. D: I'm sorry it happened to you! I ended up deleting the rest of the specials since I have seen them a ton of time.

The one thing I don't like about the cafe is how short the chair and bench are. It's really hard to pose the dolls. It's a really cute set and I'll still keep it, but that is a big disappointment. :cry: Here's a quick shot that I took with my phone. Don't mind the stuff in the background. I just wanted to take a quick picture.

-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: March 04, 2013, 05:56:48 PM »
That didn't happen to me and I have Comcast. D: I'm sorry it happened to you! I ended up deleting the rest of the specials since I have seen them a ton of time.

The one thing I don't like about the cafe is how short the chair and bench are. It's really hard to pose the dolls. It's a really cute set and I'll still keep it, but that is a big disappointment. :cry: Here's a quick shot that I took with my phone. Don't mind the stuff in the background. I just wanted to take a quick picture.

I can haz triscut?? Lmao

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: March 04, 2013, 05:59:04 PM »

I can haz triscut?? Lmao

Sure! My mom keeps buying them when I don't need a bunch of boxes at once. XD :lol:
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline LiquidCyanide

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: March 04, 2013, 06:09:00 PM »
Maybe mattel are testing the water by releasing a black werecat before Wydowna? You know, to see if it'll cause controversy having a character with black skin? A Werecat is probably the safest option since they must be selling well for Mattel to keep churning them out. I thought this about Gigi too, pink doll, pretty clothes, long hair, safe option right? Then suddenly she has scorpian plating (scorpians are creepy crawlies right? :S) It seems to me that Mattel might be trying to gauge if Wydowna will sell by releasing other dolls with similar characteristics and maybe de-sensitise her image a bit so its not such a shock when she is released, she's a pretty unique and abitious design afterall. I dunno part of me doesn't think she'll be the SDCC exclusive... it doesn't make sense, we heard nothing of Scarah until she was released and then she appeared in the webisodes, whereas there have been hints to Wydowna in the PG comics and now maybe the book... This kind of reminds me of how Operetta was released.. i think she's coming we've just got to wait it out.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: March 04, 2013, 06:11:40 PM »
ERMERFREKKENGERD!! Thank you Mandy, you are my savior!! *worships*
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

faunabay

« Reply #594 on: March 04, 2013, 06:16:38 PM »

Yep I found that annoying too!  ....how the chairs are too short for the dolls to sit in them comfortably!  It's kind of weird how they did this.  I've got everything set up now and had forgotten how annoying that was at first. :(

Offline mistic_imp

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Http://www.carolphillipsart.com
« Reply #595 on: March 04, 2013, 06:35:22 PM »
Some news from the Monster High Dolls FB group:

Some awesome news here got from our UK friends-Sooo the die-ner 2 pack is gonna be Draculaura and Operetta! And the Friday 13th doll for Tesco will be the black cat (Catty Noir)!! That is in September. Let hope this is correct! Tesco is UK's Target you should say.

Operetta would have been the logical choice for the 50s style diner, so I'm happy she gets included ^^
And I just knew that Catty Noir (still hate that name) was supposed to be the Friday the 13th doll... Great, now I'll really be getting a black cat for my unlucky birthday. I hate Mattel XD

PS: I'm also one of those who want the werecats to stop, but I'm actually interested in her design. Maybeee she'll be the sister or cousin of Catrine. They both have French names. Pretty sure that if Catrine is based on Catherine DeNeufe, Catty is based on Le Chat Noir

I am excited for her!! I hope she has BIG gold eyes!  I love black cats!!

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: March 04, 2013, 06:39:20 PM »

This is the werecat skipper? Personally I hope not, she looks too close to purrsephone for my tastes

Offline mistic_imp

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Http://www.carolphillipsart.com
« Reply #597 on: March 04, 2013, 06:43:18 PM »
i hope not tooo cuz i want her ALL black ..  LOL

In black fur would be cute too.. oh  the possiblities
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 06:45:13 PM by mistic_imp »

sisterskipper

« Reply #599 on: March 04, 2013, 06:54:48 PM »
Unfortunately do to tablet errors. I cannot see all pics including this one. But I bet you got it right. I just wonder why they kept going back to her for a little bit.
I hope it is not her she isn't too cute.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal