collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 15  (Read 35605 times)

WildLace

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Monster High Discussion 15
« Reply #540 on: March 04, 2013, 12:30:59 PM »
After watching the Scaris special, I'm really tempted to grab the Scaris Cafe. I would love to use it for romantic pictures of Deuce and Cleo! :heart: It's on sale for $20 at Target. Hmmmm. . .
Like seriously....for the longest time I've been debating if I should get the Cafe set just for the hell of it....I'm really thinking of making my next MH purchase that set. @,@;
I thought about it for quite a while too.......but once I broke down and bought the Cafe set I just love it!!  I say GO FOR IT!!  I makes a great little setting for the Scaris dolls!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:cheer: I want this set now!!!!  :green: **quickly adds it to my wishlist so that the Fiance can get the hint**

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: March 04, 2013, 12:50:21 PM »
Noooo why must you post a picture of it?!?! Now I want it more a little...i wonder how well it goes with the school playset...
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: March 04, 2013, 01:30:52 PM »
Yeah. I'm at Target now picking up the cafe. :lol:
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: March 04, 2013, 02:11:55 PM »
Some news from the Monster High Dolls FB group:

Some awesome news here got from our UK friends-Sooo the die-ner 2 pack is gonna be Draculaura and Operetta! And the Friday 13th doll for Tesco will be the black cat (Catty Noir)!! That is in September. Let hope this is correct! Tesco is UK's Target you should say.
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: March 04, 2013, 02:15:23 PM »
I demand photos when you return!! ...Please...:blush:

I hope they don't sell out quick because of the special. :P If it convinced two grown people to wanna get it (even though one of them never saw it yet) imagine the effect it would do to a bunch of little screaming kids and tweens! @,@;
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: March 04, 2013, 02:49:12 PM »
I demand photos when you return!! ...Please...:blush:

I hope they don't sell out quick because of the special. :P If it convinced two grown people to wanna get it (even though one of them never saw it yet) imagine the effect it would do to a bunch of little screaming kids and tweens! @,@;

I don't think they will be very hard to find. A bunch of my Targets in the area have them in stock with only one having limited stock. I also don't fear that they will release a cafe with another doll. With most of the main characters having already gotten dolls, it's very unlikely that there will be more dolls. If Ghoulia didn't get a doll, I could see them re-releasing the car with her. I don't see the cafe being associated with any of the characters unless they wanted to re-release Rochelle and include Garrott as the exclusive.

Maybe I'm just being too optimistic. XD I'll probably buy a second cafe if it comes with a doll that I want. I also wish Mattel had replacement parts for the cafe on their site so I could buy extra chairs. They have parts for the school so hopefully later on they will have cafe parts.
-Bow Tie

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #546 on: March 04, 2013, 02:52:25 PM »
I'm like that with the car right now... a little worried it will come out with a doll, because both vehicles have been released with and without a doll.... so.... I'm going to wait awhile on that one. Plus, I have the roadster that I never do anything with.

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: March 04, 2013, 03:00:12 PM »
I wouldn't mind buying the cafe now.  Even if there is a surprise re-release, I wouldn't mind being "forced" to buy another:)  Can't hurt to have more tables and chairs, right?

I think we'd have heard about a playset with doll release by now anyway.

My issue is the car.  I think I'll wait that one out until I can't find it anywhere for retail :lol:  THEN I'll be sorry:)

I had planned to skip the 1600 Roadster, and the Scooter.  But Mattel is so so so smart, releasing them with dolls.  The Mini MIGHT be the first item I skip successfully :biggrin:
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: March 04, 2013, 03:05:22 PM »
I originally bought Draculaura with her roadster, but I didn't keep it. I just didn't like her enough.

I went to Shopko last night and their basic and Scaris dolls were $14.99, but they didn't have any Scaris and the only basic dolls they had were Robecca and Venus. I was hoping they would have had basic Rochelle, but oh well! They also had 3 GB Draculauras! They have been there for a long time.
-Bow Tie

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: March 04, 2013, 03:08:50 PM »
A Bonus Caterine and the Cafe set would be crazy, heck, her coming with the car could work too! XD

IF they release another cafe set with an exclusive doll, here's how I'd work it out: Buy the original to open, keep the one with the exclusive MIB. XD
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #550 on: March 04, 2013, 03:10:25 PM »

Some awesome news here got from our UK friends-Sooo the die-ner 2 pack is gonna be Draculaura and Operetta! And the Friday 13th doll for Tesco will be the black cat (Catty Noir)!! That is in September. Let hope this is correct! Tesco is UK's Target you should say.

Ooo... Now I'm going to want that Die-ner 2-pack when it shows up at Target... and a black kitty! *is excited* I know it's yet another werecat, but I've wanted a black cat since the Witch/Cat CAM came out. Always wished the cat in that pack was black instead of the pink naked rat looking thing that she was. XD And it's in September too, we should have a Target in Newfoundland by that time. Wheeee!

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: March 04, 2013, 03:13:27 PM »
I wouldn't mind buying the cafe now.  Even if there is a surprise re-release, I wouldn't mind being "forced" to buy another:)  Can't hurt to have more tables and chairs, right?

I think we'd have heard about a playset with doll release by now anyway.

My issue is the car.  I think I'll wait that one out until I can't find it anywhere for retail :lol:  THEN I'll be sorry:)

I had planned to skip the 1600 Roadster, and the Scooter.  But Mattel is so so so smart, releasing them with dolls.  The Mini MIGHT be the first item I skip successfully :biggrin:

Hahaha, it's so true about not wanting it until one can't find it. Sheesh. The extra seating thing is partly how I'm consoling myself over the second Coffin Bean with Draculaura set I have now purchased (because my first set had unacceptable eyes...here's hoping the new one is better, I can't buy a third one of these things!). It was just a pretty long time between the release of the roadster and the discovery/even later subsequent release of the roadster with Draculaura. At least it seemed to me.

Good luck with your plan to skip the car, though! Goodness knows that's a reasonable goal. XD Honestly I'm not really fond of it either, but you know what I DO love? This thing:

http://www.amazon.com/Mattel-W5573-Disney-Princess-Tianas/dp/B005XTLMAA/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pdT1_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=2ELUX3INM7H0R&coliid=I33TV8XZAR4QCM

And if I get it, I'll have /two/ purple doll cars! Give me a break, me. -_-

Post Merge: March 04, 2013, 03:15:27 PM

Ooo... Now I'm going to want that Die-ner 2-pack when it shows up at Target... and a black kitty! *is excited* I know it's yet another werecat, but I've wanted a black cat since the Witch/Cat CAM came out. Always wished the cat in that pack was black instead of the pink naked rat looking thing that she was. XD And it's in September too, we should have a Target in Newfoundland by that time. Wheeee!

Bahahaha pink naked rat thing! :lmao: Yeaaah.

And I too hope that's true, a black werecat sounds kinda awesome to me.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 03:15:27 PM by Keelee_von_Cupcake »

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: March 04, 2013, 03:15:47 PM »

Is this confirmed?? 

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

animal_lover

« Reply #553 on: March 04, 2013, 03:16:02 PM »
I'd love for them to release the scaris car with a ghoulia doll! That would be so freaking awesome!!

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: March 04, 2013, 03:20:26 PM »

Woo! I just really hope Catty Noir actually IS a black cat. Not a cat dressed in black, or some cop-out like that. An actual black cat = ALL MY NEED. Please, Mattel, don't be idiots on this one.

Also keen on the Diener 2-pack exclusive having Lala and Retta! Makes perfect sense for a 50s themed set, but I hadn't thought of it XD
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal