collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 15  (Read 35679 times)

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 15
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2013, 09:23:19 AM »
huh, they look pretty decent. And I was Right! (kinda) This Lagoona has her SS Face, but maybe a little brighter but it is very similar.

Their purses are ok, nothing wrong with them. I Like Lagoona's, and the scarf on it looks like the pattern on her DC outfit. :P

As for Cleo, she looks pretty decent, less and less monster looking, but other than that, she's alright.
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2013, 09:24:59 AM »
Did anyone else notice that Cleo's extra shoes are the same ones as the CAM cat/witch's only n gold??

jennovazombie

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2013, 09:26:38 AM »
I love those cat shoes so much, and the Cleo is pretty neat. Not sure I'd get the pack though. :/

Either today or tomorrow hubby and I are going doll hunting, either for a Sig Robecca or something interesting at the stores where they have huge piles of the dolls. XD

Offline Gaspode

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+270)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2013, 09:51:10 AM »
Just spotted that two pack on UK eBay from UK seller so I guess its worth checking tru if anyone wanting it!

Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous siggy and avatar!

Follow me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gaspodesponys
Check out my web store: https://www.gaspodesponies.com

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2013, 09:58:29 AM »
I hate Cleos dress. I like her hair, make up and shoes though. Lagoona is okay, not drop dead amazing but cute.

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2013, 10:02:14 AM »
I kinda like both of these dolls. I think Lagoona's dress is cute but she should have a different faceup and hairstyle :huh: I really like the octopus hair accessory though :) I really like Cleo's faceup but I'm not a big fan of the blue in her hair. Her dress is cute though and the shoes that she is wearing look interesting. I think they both should've been given more interesting outfits and that these should have been in a fashion pack.
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2013, 10:08:40 AM »
Arrgh the more and more I look at Cleo's face....the more I kinda want her...:blush: NO I Must resist!! :shakefist:
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

jupiternwndrlnd

« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2013, 10:16:26 AM »
ooooooh! yeah....looks like the shoes they are wearing are new designs....and the extra shoes are recolors (but recolors of awesome shoes, so its a-ok!)

I actually almost like Cleo with her makeup like that.  I hope Lagoona's skirt and top dress and top....cause it totally looks like there is a full dress under the weird pink/black top......hope they are separates.
must. hunt. these. down.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 10:18:57 AM by jupiternwndrlnd »

Offline mejohnson85

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2013, 10:26:51 AM »
For those who have bought a SC Venus from justice in the last couple of days... More than likely you are going to be getting a doll with the pink eye shadow... I just got the ones that were ordered for another arena member and she has the pink eye shadow...

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2013, 10:28:50 AM »
I guess I'm in the minority of loving them both! I wasn't really planning on getting the full scaris set, but srsly, I think I'll have to since I'm getting so many dolls from it anyway. I love their faces and Cleo's getting the cat shoes in gold! I love the cat shoes :heart:

faunabay

« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2013, 10:33:23 AM »
I guess I'm in the minority of loving them both! I wasn't really planning on getting the full scaris set, but srsly, I think I'll have to since I'm getting so many dolls from it anyway. I love their faces and Cleo's getting the cat shoes in gold! I love the cat shoes :heart:
I already have most of the Scaris set but still don't feel the need to get them all.  Although.....that said - I do want this 2 pack!   :satisfied:

Offline Aeryala

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 22, 2013, 10:41:58 AM »
I'm really on the fence about that Scaris 2-pack.  Lagoona looks freaking terrible, imo.  That is the most unflattering hairstyle she's had yet, and that sheer pink top is atrocious with the dress underneath.  I wish they'd made it like a really loose fishnet top or something.  Cleo's eyes and hair are gorgeous, and I love her jewelry and shoes, but the dress looks like something from an 80's Barbie to me.

Does anyone know the pricepoint on this pack and how it compares to the prices of the other MH dolls?

Offline mejohnson85

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 22, 2013, 10:44:13 AM »
The picture of the price tag says 29.99 It would fall in line roughly the same as the basic scaris dolls if they had their own pack

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 22, 2013, 10:47:34 AM »
Does anyone know the pricepoint on this pack and how it compares to the prices of the other MH dolls?

€39 in germany. So same price as Werecat Twins, Werecat-3-Pack, Forbitten Love Set,..
I don't know about the US, but probably similar or same to whatever those sets retailed for.

faunabay

« Reply #74 on: February 22, 2013, 10:51:12 AM »
I'm really on the fence about that Scaris 2-pack.  Lagoona looks freaking terrible, imo.  That is the most unflattering hairstyle she's had yet, and that sheer pink top is atrocious with the dress underneath.  I wish they'd made it like a really loose fishnet top or something.  Cleo's eyes and hair are gorgeous, and I love her jewelry and shoes, but the dress looks like something from an 80's Barbie to me.

I'm not a Lagoona or Cleo fan usually but for some reason I like the way they look here.  But if I like it (when I don't normally) it makes sense that those of you who usually love the way they look wouldn't.   :lol:  Although like with any of them I reserve total judgment until I  see them in person.  Some I love online I don't care for in person and vice versa.  I will be honest and say it's usually the other way around though.  I tell myself I don't need them after seeing them online but once I get them in hand I change my toon pretty fast!!   :sheepish:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal