collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 15  (Read 34620 times)

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 15
« Reply #330 on: February 27, 2013, 12:40:34 PM »
Okay, I have a question.
I went to TRU today to buy a deluxe fashion pack.  I saw Robecca's and Frankie's there.  I like Robecca's more so I picked it up and started towards the cash register with it.  Then I noticed that it was missing an earring so I put it back and bought Frankie's instead.  But I just saw a stock photo of Robecca's deluxe outfit pack online and only one earring is shown.  So let me get this straight...Robecca's deluxe fashion pack is SUPPOSED to only come with one earring?

It's supposed to come with only one earring. :)
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline vortex1310

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: February 27, 2013, 01:00:10 PM »
  So let me get this straight...Robecca's deluxe fashion pack is SUPPOSED to only come with one earring?

Actually, if you look at the set, the blue eyepiece/eye patch has a peg that's meant to go into her earring hole to kinda hold it onto her head. Not exactly another earring, lol, but it has a purpose.

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: February 27, 2013, 01:05:43 PM »
  So let me get this straight...Robecca's deluxe fashion pack is SUPPOSED to only come with one earring?

Actually, if you look at the set, the blue eyepiece/eye patch has a peg that's meant to go into her earring hole to kinda hold it onto her head. Not exactly another earring, lol, but it has a purpose.

Oooooooh!  Thanks for clearing that up, vortex and Bow Tie.  Shoot.  I should have gotten Robecca's.  I like it much more than Frankie's and it seems more HTF too.  I was just afraid that someone had stolen her other earring or something.  Oh well.  I did eventually want to own them all anyway.  Hopefully I'll see it again.  I was so confused at the store, esp since the art on the package seems to show her wearing two of that earring....

In other news, I got the latest Lagoona fashion pack for my seamonster CAM to wear.  She looks adorable in it, but she's unable to wear the awesome shoes it comes with because of her enormous, permanent leg fins. ;_;
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 01:21:15 PM by Tropical_Sunset »

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: February 27, 2013, 01:20:03 PM »
Robecca's was a pain to find for me! I saw all, but Robecca's one night, came back in the morning and they got more in and didn't have Robecca's. The manager said he would put one aside for me if they got more in. I saw them again at another TRU, but no Robecca and I finally found Robecca's at a Walmart. It took me forever to find hers! I absolutely adore her fashion pack and I'm so tempted to get a second one! I have a Lagoona wearing the shorts, top and vest and she just looks darling! :heart:
-Bow Tie

Dorriebelle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #334 on: February 27, 2013, 02:14:25 PM »
Those cupcake rings! I need them! I remember someone posting on monsterhighdolls.com about places like Jewel-Osco/Albertsons/etc. having the cupcakes with those rings and a cake! I remember this because I wanted the cupcakes for my birthday that year. :lol: I'm hoping that I will FINALLY get them for my birthday this year! 2 months to go on Saturday! Maybe I should ask for a MH cake instead. Hmmmm. . .

I bought two sets of six rings off Amazon a couple months ago, for about $5. delivered. Put one set on some baked potatoes for my birthday. I've also seen them on hair accessories. Just wanted to let ya know, you can buy 'em separate online, and sometimes bakeries will sell just the 'toy' pieces, too. I know Mal-Wart has 'em, I saw them on cupcakes when we picked up Dearest Son's MLP birthday cake.

Wanna see a photo of your cake /cupcakes / side dishes ! Happy early birthday !

Edit to add - Forgot I had a picture of the whole set. Got 'em propped up with cardboard tubes. Here 'tis ->
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 02:39:04 PM by Dorriebelle »

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: February 27, 2013, 02:27:38 PM »
Those cupcake rings! I need them! I remember someone posting on monsterhighdolls.com about places like Jewel-Osco/Albertsons/etc. having the cupcakes with those rings and a cake! I remember this because I wanted the cupcakes for my birthday that year. :lol: I'm hoping that I will FINALLY get them for my birthday this year! 2 months to go on Saturday! Maybe I should ask for a MH cake instead. Hmmmm. . .

I bought two sets of six rings off Amazon a couple months ago, for about $5. delivered. Put one set on some baked potatoes for my birthday. I've also seen them on hair accessories. Just wanted to let ya know, you can buy 'em separate online, and sometimes bakeries will sell just the 'toy' pieces, too. I know Mal-Wart has 'em, I saw them on cupcakes when we picked up Dearest Son's MLP birthday cake.

Wanna see a photo of your cake /cupcakes / side dishes ! Happy early birthday !

I could buy them separately, but what's the fun in that when I want them for my birthday? XD I wonder if I can find them in the party section at Walmart or at Party City. Hair accessories are a great idea! Too bad I'm not creative at all. I have no skills. :lol:

I will definitely post pictures in of them when my birthday comes around! This is going to be a long 2 months. XD
-Bow Tie

Offline Aeryala

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: February 27, 2013, 02:46:36 PM »
Is anyone still looking for the blob/ice cams or the mummy gorgon cams?

I am, but I'm waiting for them to come out here, 'cause shipping is too damn expensive.

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #337 on: February 27, 2013, 02:52:10 PM »

Oooooooh!  Thanks for clearing that up, vortex and Bow Tie.  Shoot.  I should have gotten Robecca's.  I like it much more than Frankie's and it seems more HTF too.  I was just afraid that someone had stolen her other earring or something.  Oh well.  I did eventually want to own them all anyway.  Hopefully I'll see it again.  I was so confused at the store, esp since the art on the package seems to show her wearing two of that earring....

In other news, I got the latest Lagoona fashion pack for my seamonster CAM to wear.  She looks adorable in it, but she's unable to wear the awesome shoes it comes with because of her enormous, permanent leg fins. ;_;
Robecca's was a pain to find for me! I saw all, but Robecca's one night, came back in the morning and they got more in and didn't have Robecca's. The manager said he would put one aside for me if they got more in. I saw them again at another TRU, but no Robecca and I finally found Robecca's at a Walmart. It took me forever to find hers! I absolutely adore her fashion pack and I'm so tempted to get a second one! I have a Lagoona wearing the shorts, top and vest and she just looks darling! :heart:

Grrr...So jealous that you guys have stores near you that actually carry the deluxe FPs!  None of the stores here have them.  Not Walmart, Kmart, Target, Kohls...etc, etc.  Even the nearest TRU which is over an hour away did not have them when my husband checked for me.  I am going to be in that city on March 8th to pick up my parents from the airport.  Hopefully, they have them by then because I really really want them.  I already have Operetta's because it was my favorite and I bought it after Christmas when I had gift cards/money.  Target has them on their website but none of the Targets I have checked even in different states where I have relatives, have them in stores and their aren't available online. 

TRU in general didn't have anything barely when my husband was there...practically empty shelves in the MH section.

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: February 27, 2013, 03:03:31 PM »
Ooooh! I got a coupon in the mail for TRU and it's $10 off a purchase of $50 or more. I'm so using it if the Scaris 2 Pack comes to my TRU between March 1st and 23rd!
-Bow Tie

picklepud

« Reply #339 on: February 27, 2013, 04:09:12 PM »
Finally got chance to take a quick snap.

Scaris duo by Picklepud, on Flickr
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 08:37:28 AM by picklepud »

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #340 on: February 27, 2013, 04:12:20 PM »
OMG WOW Picklepud Love them!!!

Thanks for sharing the Awesome Picture!

Is lagoona's dress layered?

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Offline Daiyuflower

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: February 27, 2013, 04:15:08 PM »
OMG Scaris Cleo might be my all-time fave Cleo now @_@  Great photo Picklepud!

picklepud

« Reply #342 on: February 27, 2013, 04:17:29 PM »
OMG WOW Picklepud Love them!!!

Thanks for sharing the Awesome Picture!

Is lagoona's dress layered?

xxxx

Ive been wanting to get a quick snap of them for days now but just not had the time.

Her oufit is indeed layers.
Her dress underneath is a really cute and simple aqua slip dress with a bubble print on it.
Will take more photos tomorrow. x

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: February 27, 2013, 06:28:13 PM »
Eeeee, Lagoona looks great with her hair down o_____o;!

I need to stop passing on the other deluxe fashion packs I need. Twice I turned down Robecca's in favor of other things, I have this sinking feeling I am going to regret that...

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: February 27, 2013, 06:35:20 PM »
I feel the same way Icicle, but with Ghoulia's DFP instead. >,<;
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal