collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Issues with Jinifire  (Read 2034 times)

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
Re: Issues with Jinifire
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2013, 01:29:54 PM »
Apparently there have been a few deluxe Scaris cases spotted with Skelita in them in places like Toyworld etc but I haven't seen any of them at all. I've heard that it might be March we get them at the earliest but that seems weird considering basic Scaris is already out...
That's interesting. We've got deluxe Scaris (sans Jinafire) but not basic Scaris.

Lilac-Mint

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2013, 07:48:46 PM »
I'm surprised that so many people don't like her eyes/eyebrows! That's one of my favourite qualities about her! Jina is easily in my top 5 list of favourites right now <3 I need to take photos with her more!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

faunabay

« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2013, 08:05:21 PM »
I'm surprised that so many people don't like her eyes/eyebrows! That's one of my favourite qualities about her! Jina is easily in my top 5 list of favourites right now <3 I need to take photos with her more!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I was surprised to hear how many people don't like her eyes.  I adore my Jinafire!!  She's one of my favs!!  I'm glad to see you took down the front part of her hair.  I've been holding off but now that I've seen yours..... it looks great.  So I'm taking it down now.  I love how you did her hair.  Still has the original effect but a little bit softer. 

Lilac-Mint

« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2013, 08:30:25 PM »
I was surprised to hear how many people don't like her eyes.  I adore my Jinafire!!  She's one of my favs!!  I'm glad to see you took down the front part of her hair.  I've been holding off but now that I've seen yours..... it looks great.  So I'm taking it down now.  I love how you did her hair.  Still has the original effect but a little bit softer. 

I'm glad you like it! I wasn't digging her original hair style but wanted to keep something similar and still use her head dress. Can't wait to see your Jina!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal