collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Valentine Gift of Epic-ness!!! GRAIL ALERT!  (Read 1272 times)

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Valentine Gift of Epic-ness!!! GRAIL ALERT!
« on: February 14, 2013, 04:21:17 PM »
I received a beautiful Valentine box from the wonderfully sweet Marigold! :tackleglomp: OMG, did she EVER spoil me! She decorated the box with little chihuahua stickers because she knows how much I love chis, awwww :lovey: The box was filled with beautiful tissue paper and heart shaped rose petals :D I think I'll have to have a Valentine pony photo shoot with them!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

She made me this beautiful Valentine featuring Princess Serena and a beautiful heart boader! I adore the Princess Ponies and Marigold's art so this is the absolute PERFECT Valentine! :hearts: She's even wearing her damsel hat! I love it to pieces :heart:

Being the thoughtful person Marigold is, she pays attention to my posts on the Arena and knew I was very interested in the Matchbox Carousels! (which I just discovered! who knew Matchbox made carousels?!) And she also read my posts of longing for....

BABY STAR DREAMS!!!!!!!!!! :faint: :faint: :faint: MY G4 GRAIL are you SERIOUS?! :faint: And I have to mention that this is my third grail Marigold has sent me (Baby Lucky Leaf and Cool Breeze were the others!) I don't deserve such a thoughtful, wonderful friend :cry: She is too good to me! :hug: :lovey: And notice how Star Dreams and the carousel (named Twilight!) match? They look like they go together! :D

She also sent me the accessories and Applejack from the set! This is my first loose G4 AJ so I get to brush and style her hair! Yay! :hearts: And yummy chocolates and heart candies :dribble: The chocolates... are gone :lookround: And my mom has already dug into the hearts :lol: She also sent some super cute Valentine themed erasers!

Star Dreams and AJ hanging out eating some pizza!

I am spoiled rotten :faint: I hope she doesn't mind if I brag on her, but guys, she is SO SWEET!!! She is such a beautiful person, so sweet and kind :) I can't believe people like this still exist in todays world :hug: Love ya, Marigold!!!

[Stickied 2/14 by Diamond]
unstickied 17/2/13
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 07:42:27 PM by kiwimlp »
My Wish List

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
Re: Valentine Gift of Epic-ness!!! GRAIL ALERT!
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 05:19:33 PM »
That is so cute :) Congrats :)

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Just a little globe-trotting pony. :-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 05:24:34 PM »
Haha, I love your thread title!!  It's funny... I was thinking of finding you Star Dreams as well, but now I don't need to.  Thanks, Marigold! ;) LOVE the artwork and the ponies really are incredible.  I am such a theme-y person myself, so I love the fact that the ponies' colours and names coordinate.  That carousel pony is absolutely gorgeous, wow!!

Cute pic with AJ and Baby Star Dreams -- looks like the perfect pony slumber party, pizza and comfy slippers!  ^.^

Avatar by the amazing SDS; signature by Jennifer2004 -- thank you both!! ^.^

~Pony Wish List~

Offline Diamond

• Hostess of the Wine Cellar
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Time will tell a wonderful tale if you listen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2013, 08:02:00 PM »
Wow she is such a sweetie, congrats on the ponies and on the friend.
:like: me on FaceBook - Crocus Cottage Creations

Thanks to SdS for my avie

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2013, 08:47:51 PM »
Thanks for sharing in my happiness! :lovey: :hearts:

Haha, I love your thread title!!  It's funny... I was thinking of finding you Star Dreams as well, but now I don't need to.  Thanks, Marigold! ;) LOVE the artwork and the ponies really are incredible.  I am such a theme-y person myself, so I love the fact that the ponies' colours and names coordinate.  That carousel pony is absolutely gorgeous, wow!!

Cute pic with AJ and Baby Star Dreams -- looks like the perfect pony slumber party, pizza and comfy slippers!  ^.^

Aww, Loch, were you really?! That is so sweet and thoughtful of you! :tackleglomp: You guys are the best! I love themed things too! One day I want to do a themed swap, but mine are a bit all over the place :P A little bit of this and that and ponies from different sets and nothing goes together :P I'll just say is MLP themed ;)

I've always loved carousels. I remember when I was about 14 my family and I went to an amusement park and I was talking about riding the carousel the ENTIRE time :lol: I'd never been on one and I was so excited! We went on a few other rides first and when we got to the carousel, the park workers said we couldn't ride on it because our clothes were wet from the water rides and it would ruin the wooden carousel :cry: I was so heartbroken! But we went back to the amusement park next year and we rode the carousel first thing ;) I always take my time and pick out the prettiest one to sit on :biggrin:
My Wish List

Jimmy-74

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2013, 05:42:26 PM »
That's so great ,love the gifts
You are lucky  to have such a great friend:-)
Jimmy

Offline Tiella

• Trade Count: (+118)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Professional Multi-Tasker
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art Page
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2013, 03:43:42 AM »
What a fantastic gift!

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2013, 11:10:12 AM »
I'm so happy you love it!  I need to post my brag soon too! 

Aw, that would be heartbreaking. I'd have been so sad too. The carousels are one of the most magical rides. Even though most adults find them boring, I still think they are the best. I would always decide which horse I had to have before my turn and then run to get that one. It had to be a moving horse (up and down) and I liked the white ones, black ones, or the ones that were "the prettiest" with flowers or jewels.  I never rode the other animals or the swan carts.

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2013, 11:53:21 AM »
That is awesome!  Major congrats!  :)
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2013, 01:59:48 PM »

I've always loved carousels. I remember when I was about 14 my family and I went to an amusement park and I was talking about riding the carousel the ENTIRE time :lol: I'd never been on one and I was so excited! We went on a few other rides first and when we got to the carousel, the park workers said we couldn't ride on it because our clothes were wet from the water rides and it would ruin the wooden carousel :cry: I was so heartbroken! But we went back to the amusement park next year and we rode the carousel first thing ;) I always take my time and pick out the prettiest one to sit on :biggrin:

Reading this made me feel so sad for your 14-year-old self.  I'm glad you got to go back the next year.  ^.^

I'm so happy you love it!  I need to post my brag soon too! 

Aw, that would be heartbreaking. I'd have been so sad too. The carousels are one of the most magical rides. Even though most adults find them boring, I still think they are the best. I would always decide which horse I had to have before my turn and then run to get that one. It had to be a moving horse (up and down) and I liked the white ones, black ones, or the ones that were "the prettiest" with flowers or jewels.  I never rode the other animals or the swan carts.

That's so funny, I love choosing one of the other animals whenever I ride a carousel.  Having said that, I love some of the really ornate horses as well.  Have you ever seen the carousel horse from Mary Poppins on display in the line for The Great Movie Ride?

~Pony Wish List~

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2013, 05:14:24 PM »
I'm not sure that I have!  I don't remember it at all. I think I've seen the oldest carousel horse in the US in a museum (at least that's what the sign said).

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2013, 05:32:20 PM »
I'm not sure that I have!  I don't remember it at all. I think I've seen the oldest carousel horse in the US in a museum (at least that's what the sign said).

If you're ever at Hollywood Studios at WDW, go on the Great Movie Ride and look for this:

~Pony Wish List~

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2013, 05:55:46 PM »
Oh pretty and elegant! 

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2013, 08:49:07 PM »
Carousels are a bit slow, but it's just something about riding a pretty, pastel horse that keeps me going back ^.^ That one is so pretty, Loch! I like the gold trim and how it looks like it's so proud, hehe.
My Wish List

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2013, 12:21:03 AM »
What a lovely box to get for valentines day!  Congrats :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal