collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 14  (Read 41466 times)

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
Re: Monster High Discussion 14
« Reply #1140 on: February 14, 2013, 05:04:02 PM »
Awesome pic, puku!

Sorry for this being off-topic, but I'm wondering if that LOVE symbol is a Philadelphia thing? I know you used to be in Philly. I came here and Love Park seems to be such a big deal, and I don't quite get it :'D
Thanks! And yes, it's very much a Philly thing. It is the City of Brotherly Love, after all! ;)
It's as iconically Philadelphian as cheesesteaks and Sylvester Stallone running up the steps of the PMA.

I got very excited when I saw it at the shop yesterday. Truth be told, it's actually silver ... I recolored it in photoshop to make it look more authentic.

I was actually looking for those little heart candies, but they don't appear to sell them here in New Zealand (I found some patriotic "support our troops" themed ones at the American store across town, but they weren't particularly useful, so when I saw the mini Philly love sign, I was like "Oooh! I can use that for my picture instead!")
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 05:08:30 PM by pukunui »

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: February 14, 2013, 05:05:35 PM »
Have a brag for today. Have to tell because it made me so happy. My two best friends came over this morning. My love life lately has been pretty awful so they wanted to be my date. They brought me a bouquet of daisies, a red teddy bear, and this cute pony figure thing for Valentines Day. We then went browsing around at Target. And what did I spy on the shelf?!! A Scaris Deuce!!! I grabbed him but my friends insisted on buying him for me. We then went back to my house where they insisted on ordering pizza for me. I've been extremely spoiled today and I am glad I have such awesome friends.

Dazzle, you have awesome friends because you're SO awesome!!  I'm glad you were treated to a beautiful day from your friends:).  Plus Deuce as a Valentine....Cleo would be so *jealous* :P.  Happy Valentines Day sweetie!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #1142 on: February 14, 2013, 05:09:28 PM »
Plus Deuce as a Valentine....Cleo would be so *jealous* :P.  Happy Valentines Day sweetie!
Heh. Good thing he's asking Cleo to be his valentine and not Rochelle, eh? ;)

Offline amenoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: February 14, 2013, 11:49:44 PM »
Does anyone know when wave 2 PD will be released? Because I have cravings for them already XD

Adoptable made by me

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: February 15, 2013, 12:02:25 AM »
Does anyone know when wave 2 PD will be released? Because I have cravings for them already XD

See, I thought it was going to be January/February, but now I have no clue! I'm hoping maybe next month?
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #1145 on: February 15, 2013, 08:11:51 AM »
Out for hunting today, hopefully I will find something good! I don't really know what I'm looking for honestly but I'm always up for doll hunting!

My husband surprised me yesterday with a dozen roses and DC Robecca and Scaris Draculaura. He was trying to find me the trunk I wanted to store my stuff in but he said toys r us was sold out of them, then he tried to find me some new MH shirts but jcpenny doesn't have them anymore. He said he wasn't sure what to get me so he got me those and if I already had them I could return or exchange them.. I'm so surprised he decided to get me dolls though!
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline Psivampyr

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: February 15, 2013, 08:19:39 AM »
Where is everyone finding replacement parts on the Mattel site? When I go to replacement parts all I see are male MH stands and some train tracks. So yall musta found something else.

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: February 15, 2013, 08:23:04 AM »
Where is everyone finding replacement parts on the Mattel site? When I go to replacement parts all I see are male MH stands and some train tracks. So yall musta found something else.

https://store.mattel.com/Results.aspx?Ntt=monster%20high&tc=Parts

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: February 15, 2013, 08:45:05 AM »

Mattel Brands Media has them listed for July. When they've projected release dates for other lines in the past, they can sometimes be up to two months late in their predictions, so it could always be a little earlier.
http://mattelbrandsmedia.com/product.php?category=33&product=27

They also have a new little write up for the Music Festival dolls. The details are different from the original manufacturer description that the online retailers were given. Clawdeen is now listed as "Disco", instead of "R&B", and Abbey is "Music of the 60's" instead of "Himalayan Heritage." I'd say those descriptions are much more suited to their designs. :) They're also being confirmed as thin-boxed/budget dolls.
http://mattelbrandsmedia.com/product.php?category=33&product=28
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 08:48:10 AM by Mandy85 »

Okiedokieloki

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1149 on: February 15, 2013, 08:53:37 AM »
They also have a new little write up for the Music Festival dolls. The details are different from the original manufacturer description that the online retailers were given. Clawdeen is now listed as "Disco", instead of "R&B", and Abbey is "Music of the 60's" instead of "Himalayan Heritage." I'd say those descriptions are much more suited to their designs. :) They're also being confirmed as thin-boxed/budget dolls.

That does make more sense given their looks. When I first saw them I forgot all about what the leaked description had said about what music genres they were supposed to be representing. When I first saw Abbey my only thought was "hippie?" XD

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: February 15, 2013, 11:14:10 AM »

That does make more sense given their looks. When I first saw them I forgot all about what the leaked description had said about what music genres they were supposed to be representing. When I first saw Abbey my only thought was "hippie?" XD

Ha, much better now! Glad they decided to retcon that  :lol:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline keylimepony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Kiwi Tart
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: February 15, 2013, 11:24:40 AM »

Mattel Brands Media has them listed for July. When they've projected release dates for other lines in the past, they can sometimes be up to two months late in their predictions, so it could always be a little earlier.
http://mattelbrandsmedia.com/product.php?category=33&product=27

Well this may be my first Venus (unless I really dislike her in person). That stock picture is just so pretty!
Thank you TwistedRainbow for my avatar and RainbowJuice for my signature!

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #1152 on: February 15, 2013, 11:25:04 AM »
So...walked into Wal-Mart today....

walked out with Scaris Deuce and Jinafire...and yet another shelf for books n dolls

Okiedokieloki

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1153 on: February 15, 2013, 11:30:39 AM »
I'm a little shocked...just checked shopgoodwill.com out of curiosity...and there's an SDCC Frankie on there! Someone brought an SDCC Frankie to a Goodwill?!

Offline CrazyCatPony

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 1st step is to admit you have a problem, i dont :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: February 15, 2013, 12:03:51 PM »
I'm a little shocked...just checked shopgoodwill.com out of curiosity...and there's an SDCC Frankie on there! Someone brought an SDCC Frankie to a Goodwill?!
:shocked: :shocked: :blink: :shocked: :blink: :lookround: :| :cry:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal