collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 14  (Read 41474 times)

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 14
« Reply #1125 on: February 14, 2013, 09:04:46 AM »
I was disappointed with the lack of information and pictures. Last year we got a ton of info. I'm hoping we'll get some articles and pictures up over the next few days.

I need to grab some dolls and start brushing their hair. I love brushing their hair. :shocked:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 09:06:53 AM by Bow Tie »
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: February 14, 2013, 11:10:38 AM »
I was disappointed with the lack of information and pictures. Last year we got a ton of info. I'm hoping we'll get some articles and pictures up over the next few days.

I need to grab some dolls and start brushing their hair. I love brushing their hair. :shocked:
Yeah really, what gives?

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: February 14, 2013, 11:37:07 AM »

Yeah really, what gives?

No kidding. There was lots of stuff shown last year... this year, all we really got to see was 13 Wishes and some leaked promos? Major bummer  :( I don't know why they wouldn't take full advantage of the opportunity for publicity and to get fans hyped up. Why hide all the rest of the good stuff?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 11:39:29 AM by Zombelina »
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: February 14, 2013, 12:02:44 PM »
I guess they must have cracked down hard on the picture taking this year? I'm also surprised they didn't do any announcements like last year. They were silent on the whole matter the entire time.

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #1129 on: February 14, 2013, 01:01:20 PM »
I'm assuming they are waiting till Comic Con to release more of whats to come, I thought they did that last year as well.

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #1130 on: February 14, 2013, 01:48:01 PM »
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Happy Valentine's Day by pukunui81, on Flickr

I hope you're all able to add a little romance to your day in some way.

Valentine's Day was yesterday for us here in New Zealand. I bought my wife some roses and a DVD, which I had hoped we could watch last night, but the baby decided to have a late afternoon nap, which meant she didn't go to sleep for the night till after 10pm. My wife enjoyed the musical card I got for her, though (it plays "You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet").

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: February 14, 2013, 01:58:08 PM »
That's what I'm hoping too.  As Comic Con gets closer, I'm really wishing for more doll info.  We already knew about the 13 Wishes and the Color Me Creepy lines. 

As an aside: I ordered new hands/lower arms for Howleen from Mattel.com.  $4 for the arms and $4.95 for shipping!!  Holy cow, that's more than the arms cost.  For $8.95, I could have spent an extra $4 and bought a new one.  Last time I order replacement parts!!!

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline CrazyCatPony

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 1st step is to admit you have a problem, i dont :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: February 14, 2013, 02:25:18 PM »

Valentine's Day was yesterday for us here in New Zealand. I bought my wife some roses and a DVD, which I had hoped we could watch last night, but the baby decided to have a late afternoon nap, which meant she didn't go to sleep for the night till after 10pm. My wife enjoyed the musical card I got for her, though (it plays "You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet").

Happy Valentines Day! i love your pix!

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: February 14, 2013, 02:27:10 PM »
Have a brag for today. Have to tell because it made me so happy. My two best friends came over this morning. My love life lately has been pretty awful so they wanted to be my date. They brought me a bouquet of daisies, a red teddy bear, and this cute pony figure thing for Valentines Day. We then went browsing around at Target. And what did I spy on the shelf?!! A Scaris Deuce!!! I grabbed him but my friends insisted on buying him for me. We then went back to my house where they insisted on ordering pizza for me. I've been extremely spoiled today and I am glad I have such awesome friends.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: February 14, 2013, 02:53:35 PM »
I didn't know Cleo's nightlight glows in the dark either :|

Well, I don't know about you all, but now that the Toy Fair is over, I'm disappointed with what was announced. I wish there were pictures of the stuff that wasn't leaked and some information about it, possibly release dates? :huh:

It probably would have been more exciting if we hadn't already seen the 13 Wishes stuff. They didn't actually show that much last year; just the four new signatures and RM. But last year, we hadn't seen any of the those. We figured that it would be the three girls at least, since their trademarks had been bouncing around. But it was exciting, because we had no idea what they would look like.

MH is at the point where it doesn't need Toy Fair pics to hype it. It's second only to Barbie (and it's really more of a sister franchise, since both are owned by the same company). We do have SDCC coming up, and they also like to throw out a few surprises that don't get shown at either place.

Post Merge: February 14, 2013, 02:54:11 PM

Have a brag for today. Have to tell because it made me so happy. My two best friends came over this morning. My love life lately has been pretty awful so they wanted to be my date. They brought me a bouquet of daisies, a red teddy bear, and this cute pony figure thing for Valentines Day. We then went browsing around at Target. And what did I spy on the shelf?!! A Scaris Deuce!!! I grabbed him but my friends insisted on buying him for me. We then went back to my house where they insisted on ordering pizza for me. I've been extremely spoiled today and I am glad I have such awesome friends.

Congrats on finally getting him! And how sweet of your friends :)

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: February 14, 2013, 03:54:46 PM »

Cleo looks so alluring there. Great photo!

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: February 14, 2013, 03:57:58 PM »
I didn't know Cleo's nightlight glows in the dark either :|

Well, I don't know about you all, but now that the Toy Fair is over, I'm disappointed with what was announced. I wish there were pictures of the stuff that wasn't leaked and some information about it, possibly release dates? :huh:

It probably would have been more exciting if we hadn't already seen the 13 Wishes stuff. They didn't actually show that much last year; just the four new signatures and RM. But last year, we hadn't seen any of the those. We figured that it would be the three girls at least, since their trademarks had been bouncing around. But it was exciting, because we had no idea what they would look like.

MH is at the point where it doesn't need Toy Fair pics to hype it. It's second only to Barbie (and it's really more of a sister franchise, since both are owned by the same company). We do have SDCC coming up, and they also like to throw out a few surprises that don't get shown at either place.

Yeah, maybe it's just the memory of the excitement of seeing RoRoVe for the first time that makes last year's Toy Fair seem like it was much better. I do still think they missed a big opportunity yesterday (being the last day of the fair AND the 13th) to announce/show something special.  -_-
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: February 14, 2013, 04:19:15 PM »
Aren't they adorable?!

http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Monster-High-3D-dolls-342349023

(I think Skelita, Jina, and Wydowna are the cutest!)

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #1138 on: February 14, 2013, 04:37:56 PM »
Happy Valentines Day! i love your pix!
Cleo looks so alluring there. Great photo!
Thank you both!

Those are awesome friends! Hooray for you. :)

Offline Jocelyn

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: February 14, 2013, 04:50:38 PM »

Awesome pic, puku!

Sorry for this being off-topic, but I'm wondering if that LOVE symbol is a Philadelphia thing? I know you used to be in Philly. I came here and Love Park seems to be such a big deal, and I don't quite get it :'D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal