collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 14  (Read 40037 times)

Offline mermaid_splash

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+167)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 14
« Reply #165 on: January 31, 2013, 06:24:04 AM »
ETA both are spoken for at the moment, sorry everyone, I wish I could have bought all six

Our Walmart restocked, I snagged a couple Catrines as promised.  PM me if you are still looking :)

All six were there but I couldn't afford them all, plus two had wonk eye.  But I did get two.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2013, 08:22:11 AM by mermaid_splash »

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #166 on: January 31, 2013, 07:08:46 AM »
Aahhh I just found out Catrine is on her way to our local store and that she could arrive on the trucks today, tomorrow or the next day!  My mom said we will check every day (she will probably have to go in since I have been sick).  It's so great that she supports this kind of thing lol.  I just hope I do not miss her!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #167 on: January 31, 2013, 07:15:24 AM »
Sent you a PM mermaid!
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline ebmerc

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 31, 2013, 07:32:19 AM »
I hope this means she'll be showing up around me soon! May have to check out my local Wally World after work tonight.

In other news, a huge box of random MH accessories and clothes was sitting on my work desk when I walked in today. I forgot the joy of random lots and this box of goodies is going to be taunting me all day. :biggrin:

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: January 31, 2013, 08:23:10 AM »
I hope this means she'll be showing up around me soon! May have to check out my local Wally World after work tonight.

In other news, a huge box of random MH accessories and clothes was sitting on my work desk when I walked in today. I forgot the joy of random lots and this box of goodies is going to be taunting me all day. :biggrin:

Exactly what I was thinking! My GR Cleo and DDG Lagoona were delivered to the Palatine Walmart about an hour ago so I'll be picking them up when my brother gets back from school! I'm crossing my fingers Catrine will be there. My boyfriend was there yesterday and didn't see her, but maybe she'll be there today!
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline mermaid_splash

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: January 31, 2013, 08:36:22 AM »
I know they restock ours early Thursday morning and since there were all six present I assume they just came out.  I know we have a scalper here, seen him in action, so honestly I'm just glad I could snag a few before him, lol.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 31, 2013, 08:40:00 AM »
Yeah- I have almost given up hope at our Target- I know we are getting good stuff and I used to have some luck if I got there by 7:30-  but the Scalpers who prowl the area have become even more fierce and I think they must wait outside the doors in the morning.    Booooo

Offline mermaid_splash

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: January 31, 2013, 09:40:57 AM »
I have zero to no luck at TRU and Target.  I think it was at TRU I saw him leave with all the Skelitas and Jinafires a while back.  ALL.  Not sure he hits Walmart or knows when they stock.  I swim at 5 am and pass it on the way home at 7 ish.  24 hour Walmart so stop and check every other week or so.  Only place I've gotten dolls lately

Melissa

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #173 on: January 31, 2013, 09:46:52 AM »
Something I just discovered: Cleo and Nefera are too old to be Egyptians. Cleo's age is given as being ~5842 years and Nefera says she's three years older. That would mean they were born in the 3820s BC, but the civilization we know as Ancient Egypt didn't form until the 3100s. Oops!
Well, technically that just means she was born before Egypt unified. People started living near the Nile like... 100,000-140,000 years ago.

Offline Daiyuflower

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 31, 2013, 09:48:34 AM »
Something I just discovered: Cleo and Nefera are too old to be Egyptians. Cleo's age is given as being ~5842 years and Nefera says she's three years older. That would mean they were born in the 3820s BC, but the civilization we know as Ancient Egypt didn't form until the 3100s. Oops!
Maybe they're hipsters? They've been ancient Egyptian since before it was cool, dawg
LOL Saply!

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: January 31, 2013, 09:52:15 AM »
I bought a DC howleen from a guy on eBay that said was local delivery only and he admitted that when he hears releases are coming e goes in and gets a whole bunch... And then sells them on eBay for what he paid and possibly a bit more... Not outrageous prices... But still... Give us other peeps some time to attempt to get stuff... Lol...

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 31, 2013, 10:13:26 AM »
Yeah- I have almost given up hope at our Target- I know we are getting good stuff and I used to have some luck if I got there by 7:30-  but the Scalpers who prowl the area have become even more fierce and I think they must wait outside the doors in the morning.    Booooo
Can I ask which target are you referring to?? The downtown Seattle one??
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 31, 2013, 11:47:35 AM »
Can I ask which target are you referring to?? The downtown Seattle one??

Yes! That one-   of course I didn't check today after a long run of bad luck and probably today was the day they had my Deuce! lol

I know the Targets out of town are more likely to have stuff, but I rarely have the time to drive out there :P

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 31, 2013, 11:51:58 AM »
Mwahaha, my fiance said if he can get someone to take us to the store this weekend (living off bottled water sucks, let me tell you) I can get a doll for my birthday <3! Hopefully I find little miss kitty, otherwise I think I'll finally get PD Cleo. That or shove Spectra into my fiance's hands and yell at him that seeing him happy makes me happy.

Best case though is they have some of the basics I want... or one I want and one he wants. Been a while since I was at my Walmart and I don't they had reset yet xD

Offline Aeryala

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 31, 2013, 12:08:35 PM »
Are people seeing a lot of DC Howleen?  My local TRU has almost more of her than any other doll, which surprises the hell out of me.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal