collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Other pony collections!  (Read 1083 times)

mylittleponylover92

• Trade Count: (0)
Other pony collections!
« on: January 28, 2013, 04:29:40 AM »
As well as my expanding G1-G4 collection I also have been collecting more and more pony clothes...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I was lucky to get one of the t-shirts and a hoodie for christmas :)
and im lucky enough to be getting 2 more tees in the post soon!

(Theres even my christmas find...my childhood Pingu in the background. My dad got for my first birthday! So its 20 years old and still makes cute sounds, my boyfriend quickly fell in love with him haha)

Anywayssss just thought if anyone else has any cool pony stuff?

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
Re: Other pony collections!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 08:11:28 AM »
Those are really cute!!!! I look for pony shirts and have yet to find any good ones in the us............ Congrats on them :)

mylittleponylover92

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 09:49:00 AM »
Aw thank you :)

I just thought it would be something different to post about!
I'm surprised that there isn't any good ones in the USA!

You guys have soo much over there I'm always soooo jealous! Would love to go back again to have a hunt round for ponies and go to meets since theres just not the same demand here :(

Here's just some of my collection in my tiny studio apartment that need cleaning etc!

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2013, 11:50:42 AM »
Oh wow.  Your pony clothes collection looks great.  I wish we got things like that in my country.  :D

mylittleponylover92

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2013, 12:06:23 PM »
Aw thank you! :)

The only problem is this time of year only the hoodie is good to keep you warm, I have to wear tonnes of layers otherwise lol. Ever since I moved to a hot country and back again I just cant take the cold like I used to!

Hopefully there will be more in lots of countries soon, I got a lot of these t-shirts from a website online as well as 1 was from ebay :)

Offline Tiella

• Trade Count: (+118)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Professional Multi-Tasker
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art Page
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2013, 06:28:23 AM »
Oh how fun, those shirts are super cute!

Offline Diamond

• Hostess of the Wine Cellar
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Time will tell a wonderful tale if you listen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2013, 08:13:00 PM »
Oh man is that grey one a fair shirt?  Dang sorry I missed out on that one now.  Thanks for sharing.
:like: me on FaceBook - Crocus Cottage Creations

Thanks to SdS for my avie

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2013, 10:01:26 PM »
Adorable collection!
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

mylittleponylover92

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2013, 05:24:43 AM »
Oh man is that grey one a fair shirt?  Dang sorry I missed out on that one now.  Thanks for sharing.

When you say fair do you mean a pony fair? If so none of my clothes are from fairs I dont think (although I did get my hoodie second hand) I've never been to a pony fair or convention but id love to go to one!

Just dont have any idea where and when they are in England and I'm not able to move around the country without paying a bit for train fares!

Thanks everyone :)

I also have a nice homemade jewellery box my mum did for my birthday....which anyone can do a bit of decoupage!

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Just a little globe-trotting pony. :-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2013, 09:03:59 AM »
What a cute and colourful place you have!  That's about what my room and house would look like, too, if I wasn't married.  My husband is tolerant of the ponies but I doubt he'd be terribly keen on that bedding and furniture. ;) Love the clothes!  And that box is adorable.  Who drew Princess Tiffany and the bushwollie?

Avatar by the amazing SDS; signature by Jennifer2004 -- thank you both!! ^.^

~Pony Wish List~

mylittleponylover92

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2013, 10:15:31 AM »
Haha thanks, yeah its my studio I have and theres quite a lot in it, it was quite messy in these pictures so I apologise! Some of the furniture is mine...others belongs to my uni - Ive been living here for 2 years and probably in my final year next year too since it works for me.

I cant stand too much mess but my ponies take up a lot of room with all my soft toys too lol. And now including my growing collection of blind bag ponies!  My boyfriend doesn't mind too much...hes not a fan of my big pinkie pie! But he doesn't mind the colours too much though :)

I think my mum found the image online since Princess Tiffany and I share the same first name! Thank you, I love it! I have quite a lot of accessories so its good for that :)

Offline 80skatie

• Custom Bait Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2013, 12:30:10 PM »
Wow I love all your pony clothes!
If you want to go to a UK pony fair/ convention then you NEED to get yourself to UK PonyCon usually in October every year, held in a different part of the UK every year. Have a look at their website! :D

mylittleponylover92

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2013, 12:33:25 PM »
Thank you and thanks for the info! :) Just October is always a bad time for me but maybe once I'm finished with uni it might be easier!

Offline lochnessmomster

• Star of the Sea
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Just a little globe-trotting pony. :-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2013, 01:56:08 PM »
Haha thanks, yeah its my studio I have and theres quite a lot in it, it was quite messy in these pictures so I apologise! Some of the furniture is mine...others belongs to my uni - Ive been living here for 2 years and probably in my final year next year too since it works for me.

I cant stand too much mess but my ponies take up a lot of room with all my soft toys too lol. And now including my growing collection of blind bag ponies!  My boyfriend doesn't mind too much...hes not a fan of my big pinkie pie! But he doesn't mind the colours too much though :)

I think my mum found the image online since Princess Tiffany and I share the same first name! Thank you, I love it! I have quite a lot of accessories so its good for that :)

Not bad for uni housing!  LOL, I think even I might not be a fan of a huge Pinkie Pie.  Then again, that might be because I have three children with waaaay too many cuddly toys spread between them, and our flat isn't that huge.  I had a sneaking suspicion that your first name is Tiffany being that it's on the box, but I didn't want to assume.  Your mum did a lovely job. :)

Avatar by the amazing SDS; signature by Jennifer2004 -- thank you both!! ^.^

~Pony Wish List~

mylittleponylover92

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2013, 02:33:05 PM »
Not bad for uni housing!  LOL, I think even I might not be a fan of a huge Pinkie Pie.  Then again, that might be because I have three children with waaaay too many cuddly toys spread between them, and our flat isn't that huge.  I had a sneaking suspicion that your first name is Tiffany being that it's on the box, but I didn't want to assume.  Your mum did a lovely job. :)

Yeah I'm pretty damn lucky, I did need the extra bigger space when I first started uni since my parents live abroad and had our house rented (which is a good couple of hours from me now anyways) so I had a lot of stuff from boarding school and no where to put it all so had to bring it everywhere with me! I also got sick of sharing with 12 other girls.....I was so glad I was only there for my a-levels!

Aw I bet with 3 little ones! Haha its okay :) just wanted to explain why I really like her. Thank you, she's always been good at making things, wish I was as good! We're getting into a lot of crafting since times are hard and staying in and making things is both fun and a cheaper option!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal