collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hello :)  (Read 270 times)

bscfan82

• Trade Count: (0)
Hello :)
« on: January 27, 2013, 04:26:48 AM »
Well Hi to all of you, I generally am sort of lame when it comes to intro posts, but we'll see what I come up with :)

My name is Lee, I'm 30 years old and grew up with MLP, with my favorites being Gusty, Wind Whistler, Applejack, and Firefly. I used to have the entire G1 ponies but lost them somehow, my mother says I buried them in the sand when I was little and went to swim and came back and they were gone. Someone came along and took them we think.

So anyway, now that I got the pony part of me out, I am here also for Monster High. My best friend lives by this site and I am always up for meeting new people who share a common interest. And what better place then here with two of the things I love! If only you had The Baby-sitters Club here I'd be in heaven! LOL

So some little things about me.
I grew up in Indiana.
I collect Audrey Hepburn memorabilia, The Baby-sitters Club merchandise, and Monster High dolls.
My current Fav TV shows are: Once Upon a Time, The Walking Dead, True Blood, and Glee
My favorite actors are: Ariana Richards, Michelle Rodriguez, Audrey Hepburn, Angelina Jolie, Ami Dolenz, Maggie Grace, and Emmy Rossum.
My Birthday is March 10, making me a pisces!

Ok, Anything else you wanna know just ask....I'm running out of things to talk about lol.

Offline Diamond

• Hostess of the Wine Cellar
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Time will tell a wonderful tale if you listen.
    • View Profile
Re: Hello :)
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 07:35:01 AM »
:newpony: and welcome to the Arena.  Totally enjoyed your intro, Breakfast at Tiffany's?  Oh and who is your best friend, that way we can tell em thanks for aiming you this way. 
:like: me on FaceBook - Crocus Cottage Creations

Thanks to SdS for my avie

Offline Tiella

• Trade Count: (+118)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Professional Multi-Tasker
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art Page
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 11:14:43 AM »
Welcome, I hope you enjoy your time here!

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 11:42:31 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 to the Arena :wave:

As far as intro's go, yours is one of the most intersting I have read in weeks!  I am a Walking Dead fan too - such a great show (and the comics are good too, if you follow them).  True Blood was once also on my top list but it seems to have gone a bit weird in the last couple of seasons.  That said, I still manage to laugh out loud at least once every episode!  I love Eric and also read the books :)

Yikes that you lost your childhood ponies.  That must have been so hard for you at the time!  I hope you manage to find some nice replacements now that you are here :)

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 02:12:32 PM »
Welcome to the arena :)

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2013, 10:24:07 PM »
Hello and Welcome to the Arena!

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • grain free and pain free
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2013, 04:21:52 PM »
Hi there, bscfan82, and good evening. :green: Welcome to the Arena.
 Credit to Shaiyeh for avatar.

bscfan82

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2013, 06:09:00 PM »
Wow, Thanks everyone! I do look forward to meeting you all and someone asked who my best friend is, well her name is Courtney, but as for her sn here? I honestly don't know haha! We've never actually logged in when she was around. weird I know lol, but she sent me links in the past and I finally said I need to join!

empirical

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2013, 12:36:08 PM »
:newpony: and welcome to the Arena.  Totally enjoyed your intro, Breakfast at Tiffany's?  Oh and who is your best friend, that way we can tell em thanks for aiming you this way.

that would be me. :D

Post Merge: February 18, 2013, 12:38:05 PM

Wow, Thanks everyone! I do look forward to meeting you all and someone asked who my best friend is, well her name is Courtney, but as for her sn here? I honestly don't know haha! We've never actually logged in when she was around. weird I know lol, but she sent me links in the past and I finally said I need to join!

and you, sir, should know by now that i only ever use empirical or empirical13 on websites, aside from facebook, of course.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 12:38:05 PM by empirical »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal