collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: RANDOM SWAP - *COMPLETED*  (Read 80417 times)

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
I was wondering if by Dalex you wanted all Dalek themed items or just the items you have mentioned? That was my only question, especially since I know nothing about it.

Offline Kaeldre

• Goa'uld System Lord
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • "The best advice I've found is don't look down."
    • View Profile
Last minute change to list on page 7.  I swear, I'm done! x3
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"When someone asks me if I give up, I say 'Not until I'm dead'.  And sometimes not even then." ~ Daniel Jackson
"Asking a Ferengi to play a Cardassian game is like asking a Klingon to chew with his mouth closed." ~ Elim Garak

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
looks fine to me...

I put all the wishlists in the first post  :biggrin:
however i am missing dragonflitters - if someone has seen it someplace in the last 19 pages, can ya post the link so i can add it?

Mine goes to Mori_Lestrange's when I click on it Dx

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
 :blush:
fixed it
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 05:29:27 PM by tikibirds »

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
Everyone's seems to be working for me ^^

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
dalek and zombies are too of the scariest things ever... well and cybermen. *shudder*

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
These things creeped me out the most

CottonTALE

• Trade Count: (0)
Smileys? yeah, those did creep me out. But nothing creeped me out more than the weeping angels when I first saw them... Considering I have a statue of an angel on my front lawn :P

By daleks, I do mean any dalek-themed things :) they are my fiancee and me's favourite DW villain. We have a dalek Poster that is reminicient of the old WWII propaganda posters hanging on our bedroom door (Here) The ones I have pictured are what my fiancee and I are looking to complete. We are missing the Orange, Blue and Red Daleks from that set. My

When I get 6 of These ones I want to custom paint them to look like this:
Spoiler
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 07:02:09 PM by CottonTALE »

Offline shockponie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
My wishlist is somewhat vague. I have pieces that I don't see online (or if I do, I mentioned it), so I doubt my partner will get something I already have. If they do, that's okay. I just want my partner to have fun shopping & surprise me. :biggrin:
Avatar by Shenanigans; Sig by Shaiyeh

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
Fluttershy as a dalek? intersting

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Ta daaaaa, finally re-typed this whole thing! Whew!

Random Collections:

1. chainmail jump rings

I've just started making jewelery out of chainmail jump rings, but unfortunately I can't find any of the colored rings at my local arts or craft stores, so I'm forced to buy all my supplies online. More supplies would be awesome. I'd love to have a huge pile of surplus jump rings to work with!

Specifically the size and material I use is called: 16 or 18 guage anodized aluminum round jump rings.

Any color at all would be great, I'd love to have a whole rainbow of supplies.

Example of some blue ones off ebay so you can tell what they look like: http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLUE-Anodized-Aluminum-JUMP-RINGS-250-3-16-16g-SAW-CUT-Chainmail-chain-mail-/110773640910?_trksid=p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D14134%26meid%3D5183633825863288995%26pid%3D100015%26prg%3D1085%26rk%3D1%26sd%3D110773640910%26

2. Breyer Wind Dancers

Right now, other than MLP's, really the only other toy I collect are Breyer Wind Dancers. They are lovely and I love them so much! I only have the Wind Dancers themselves but I know there's also Wind Dancer merchandise out there like children's books, stickers, etc. so I wouldn't mind any merchandise either! ^_^

Wind Dancers I have:
-Brisa
-Breeze
-Gale
-Kona
-Minstral
-Sirocco
-Sumatra
-Westerly
-all three nameless FireFly foals (silver foal, appaloosa foal, pinto foal)

WindDancers I need:
-Wind Dancer foal gift set collection (Brisa, Kona, Sirocco and Sumatra as foals)
-Saffron and Golda (mom/foal set)
-Scarlet and Ruby (mom/foal set)
-Sonoma and Cynthiana (mom/foal set)

3. manga

I have over 250 volumes of Japanese manga. >_>;; I've been told I'm a little obsessed with this particular collection. Heh heh. Mostly I am only looking for manga in English, because I like to read what I own! ^_^ Buuut just to make my collection a little more exotic I have also collected Japanese manga in French (I bought while in Paris), in Chinese (I bought by accident...), in German (I bought because I couldn't find the title in English...) and of course, manga in original Japanese format that I bought while in Japan.

Manga wishlist:
-"Chi's Sweet Home" by Konami Kanata (any vol.)
-"Clamp School Detectives" by Clamp (vol. 1 only)
-"Fruits Basket" by Natsuki Takaya (vol. 15-23)
-"Genju no Seiza" by Matsuri Akino (vol. 5-8)
***-"Twin Spica" by Kou Yaginuma (vol. 6-12)
-"Yu-Gi-Oh! R" by Akira Ito (vol. 3 only)

Like I said, only looking for English manga right now. Good places to find cheap manga are used bookstores and ebay! All the titles on this wishlist are older titles so please, no need to pay full price for them. I don't mind used books and usually have great luck looking in any place that sells used books/comics. (Twin Spica is my biggest want right now!)

4. Japanese theme decorations

Japan is a big love of mine, so I'd love you forever if you find any little things like nicknacks, stickers, stationary, posters, etc with a Japanese-style theme, which could be like pagodas, cherry blossoms, money cats, etc.! (Not a fan of Hello Kitty though. ^_^; )

5. butterfly/dragonfly theme room decorations

I like to use things with a butterfly or a dragonfly theme to decorate my room, so anything with a motif like these would be loved (including little swap box extras like stickers and stationary!) I have a dragonfly nightlight, a dragonfly vase for my dresser, a butterfly wall hanging and I have done butterfly embroidery on my fabrics. :)

5. candles

I loooooooove candles. I have a million of them! I know a large candle in a glass container can be quite heavy for a swap box going in the mail, but usually I just buy the small votive candles anyway (because I got bored smelling just one smell for too long, and I switch to another scent after an hour or two! lol). So I would love votive-sized candles in any of these or similar types of scents: vanilla, pine, pumpkin, lilac, lavender, blueberry, cherry, raspberry, melon, herbs, garden, honeysuckle. (As you can tell, I like fruit/berries and flowers, mostly!)

6. small polished stones

I used to love getting small polished stones out of the quarter machines you find in front of some stores and restaurants. I haven't seen any stones in those machines in years, but I'm always looking for small polished stones to add to the collection, like quartz or tigers eye or other simple pretty stones. Interesting colors are a plus! The size I'm looking for is like the size of your pinky fingernail, so they're not really big at all.

1) would you rather have the whole budget go towards one item or several cheaper items?

I love opening smaller, cheaper packages but I will love anything my partner gets for me. ^_^

2) Would you like to receive candy as an extra? If so what do you like?

Can't go wrong with candy!! :D I like milk chocolate and white chocolate and caramel for flavors. Flavors I don't like: dark chocolate, anything hot like hot balls, anything sour, anything super chewy like jelly beans or gummy candy (it gets stuck in my teeth).

3) Would you like any pony themed items as extras?

Sure!

4) If your partner is having trouble finding the "other collections" items, would you accept ponies instead?
    If so, please list at least 10 ponies with value within your price catagory.
    describe acceptable flaws

Hopefully I gave plenty of items in my "other collections" list but I will include a link to my pony want list. I'm sort of picky with the flaws I accept (no mane trims, no big body marks, no symbol scratches/smudges) so please mint as possible! I don't mind tiny flaws like eyelash rubs, and dry hair is okay.

http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,292243.msg135437.html

Doll cloths?

Nothing involving dolls, please! >.< I have a phobia about dolls... *shiver* I can't even go into the Dollhouse forum here on the Arena...

Allergies?

None really, so go wild! :)

Custom pony?

I actually have a collection of dragon-themed pony customs, so if you're a customizer and wanted to make a pony for that collection, I wouldn't say no! ^_^ I have a bunch of different pony dragon customs, some are just dragon cutie marks painted on, some are full sculpt dragon scales all over the pony, or just a dragon tail and cutie mark, and everything in between!

Including things in the box from your local area?

If it's candy, I can't say no to that! XD But I don't really collect local suvenirs, unless it's from Japan. ;)

Favorite pony?

G3 Rainbow Dash! ^_^ Also all the Wingers!

Lotion, body wash, or bubble bath?

No, thank you. I buy specific brands.

Home-made items that have to do with our collections?

Sure! ^_^

And art work?

I would love art of my favorite ponies. <3

Pets?

I have two cats, they are my special babies and I love them to pieces. They're both getting fat so we don't encourage people to buy them treats, but if you want to include some cat toys I'm sure they would love them.

MIB or loose:

loose is fine for everything!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 06:43:11 PM by Dragonflitter »
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
This seems like it will be a fun and interesting swap.
1) Would you rather have the whole budget go towards one item or several cheaper items?  Wouldn’t mind a few more expensive items, but whatever works for my partner.
2) Would you like to receive candy as an extra? If so what do you like?  Sure, this info is in my wishlist listed in my signature.  It is right at the top.
3) Would you like any pony themed items as extras? Sure, I love Sugarberry and Fluttershy!
4) If your partner is having trouble finding the "other collections" items, would you accept ponies instead?  Yes

Acceptable flaws are also listed on my wishlist in my signature.

G1s
1.   Flutter Pony Pink Dreams from Slumber Party Set
2.   Rainbow Pony Trickles
3.   Princess Taffeta and her yellow wand, aqua glittery star pick
4.   Princess Pristina and her raspberry pink wand
5.   Candy Cane Pony Sugar Apple
6.   Perfume Puff Sweet Lily
7.   Playtime Baby Leaper
8.   Sweet Heart Sister Fancy Flower
9.   Windy Wing Cool Breeze
10.   Windy Wing Moon Jumper
11.   Italian Firefly
12.   Baby Katie
13.   Seaflower

G1 Accessories
1.   Princess Royal Blue’s purple glittery star pick, light purple wand, blue moon and stars princess hat
2.   Princess Serena’s Bushwoolie Cheery (light pink)
3.   Princess Starburst’s Bushwoolie Eager (purple), aqua glittery star pick, pink wand, yellow moon and stars princess hat
4.   Princess Dawn’s light green wand
5.   Princess Moondust’s pale pink wand
6.   Princess Misty’s yellow glittery star pick and light aqua wand
7.   Chief’s Firefighter Helmet
8.   Slumber Party Tub of Popcorn
9.   Any accessories from Megan’s Place

G2s
Baby Fern

G3s
1.   Kiwi Tart
2.   Coconut Cream
3.   Whistle Wishes

G4 Blind Bags
Wave 2
Cheerilee
Dewdrop Dazzle
Feathermay
Ribbon Heart
Star Swirl
Stardash
Twinkleshine

Wave 5
Glow Fluttershy
Golden Delicious
Ploomette
Ribbon Wishes

Other Collections-I am not a MIB/MOC collector unless it is listed near the specific item(s).  I do however like items to be as mint as possible of course.  I do not mind a few small stray marks, but nothing that greatly deters from the look of the item like gouged plastic, large amounts of missing paint, etc.  You may find it helpful to check out my pony guidelines in the wishlist in my signature.  Most of these items are also listed there, I just hand-picked the ones I want the most.  I will star with an * the items or collections I want the most. 

Some of the items are just accessories for certain items, these will be listed specifically.  For these items, I really would only like that specific piece(s) listed, to cut down on doubles.  Dolls, unless otherwise noted, should have all of their clothes or the specific pieces mentioned on the list at least (no nude dolls unless specifically requested).  For example, Cherry Merry Muffin dolls: list the doll and her accessories.  If the doll is one of the items included she should have her main outfit and not be just a nude doll.  Sometimes the aprons may be missing though so that is not necessarily always going to come with the doll that is what it is listed separately on the list.  It is still wanted but isn't implied under a dressed doll.  Hopefully, that example makes sense.  If nothing is listed, please assume complete with outfit is wanted.  As far as doll hair, it does not have to be perfect but I prefer uncut, definitely no major haircuts and no rat nests.

*MLP Porcelains-yes pony related but I don’t have any yet and really want this one lol!
“New Born” porcelain pony

*Disney: Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Belle (first, second and third favorite characters), Aristocats, Snow White, Lady and the Tramp and some other specifics listed.  Disney Princess stuff in general.  Oh and female Disney villains mainly the Wicked Queen from Snow White and Maleficent
Mainly knick-knacky or art like Thomas Kinkade, WDCC Title Scrolls or Jim Shore.  I also like vintage things especially of Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella.  Mainly home (ex: glassware) and decor items.  I am not really interested in things like stickers (have many due to scrapbooking, unless they are Jolees), cheapy pencils, paper pads, etc.  More high quality things are preferred.  I don't really care for human plushies either.  Animal ones are fine though like Lady or Marie.  Here are a few examples of Disney stuff I would like:
*WDCC Cinderella opening title scroll
WDCC Bambi opening title scroll
WDCC Beauty and the Beast opening title scroll
*WDCC Sleeping Beauty opening title scroll
Snow White Lenox Cinnamon Spice Jar
Lady and the Tramp Lenox Garlic Spice Jar
Aristocats Lenox Dill Spice Jar
Cinderella Lenox Thyme Spice Jar
Beauty and the Beast Lenox Sage Spice Jar
*Sleeping Beauty Lenox Rosemary Spice Jar
Spoiler
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Drama Pony-Rosemary-Lenox-1995-Nice-CHRISTMAS-Gift-/181054755113?pt=UK_Collectables_Disneyana_EH&hash=item2a27b45129
MIB Holiday Princess Disney Cinderella Doll
Vintage Sleeping Beauty Paper Dolls
Vintage Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella movie posters (can be postcards, mini posters, etc.-doesn't have to be real/life sized)
WDCC Sword in the Stone, and The Little Mermaid opening scrolls
Lenox Little Mermaid spice jar
Squinkies Bubble Pack Disney Pets Series 3 with Marie and Toulouse (Aristocats), Lady and the Tramp and 101 Dalmatians
Re-ment Alice in Wonderland Sweet Shop #2 Chocolate Assort, #5 (tea set one), #6 Cake Sweets
Vintage Snow White Cup

Vintage Care Bears-favorite characters: Wish Bear! Also, Baby Hugs and Baby Tugs, Grams Bear
Miniatures-Baby Hugs Making Paper Dolls
Share Bear Offering Sweet Treats
Baby Tugs Bear Stacking Blocks
Cloud Keeper Shining an Award
Brave Heart Lion Protecting His Friends

13” PlushGrams Bear with Scarf
Swiftheart Rabbit

Vintage Rainbow Brite-favorite characters: Rainbow Brite, Starlite
Rainbow Brite Toothpaste Topper

Dolls/Plush
Emotions Sprite Twink
11" Dress-up doll Rainbow Brite Doll with clothes (do not need hand Sprite)
Plush Puppy Brite
*Plush Kitty Brite

Miniatures-non poseable PVC
Starlite
Rainbow Puppy
Twink Sprite

Glo FriendsGlo Prayerbug
Glo Doodlebug
Glo Waterbug
Glo Firefly
Glo Sniffles Snail

Vintage Strawberry Shortcake-favorite characters-Strawberry Shortcake and Custard, Raspberry Tart, Orange Blossom, Peach Blush, Lemon Meringue
Movies
*Strawberry Shortcake Meets the Berrykins

Blowkiss Dolls
Orange Blossom
Doll Pets
*Éclair Poodle
Miniatures-non-poseable
Vinyl Storybook Carrying Case Apple Dumpling Riding on Teatime Turtle

G1 LPS 1992 Cozy Home Pets
Puppy Pals with Playhouse-rolled up magnetic newspaper only

1994 My Real Pets
Clever Collie with Puppy Pillow
Brave German Shepherd with Travel Crate

*Cherry Merry Muffin Dolls 1988 Muffin Dolls
Apple Amy doll with clothes, muffins, apron, Apple Buddy, comb
Banancy’s muffins, apron, comb

1989 Cake Dolls
Cherry Merry Muffin’s hat
Greta Grape doll with clothes, muffins, hat, apron, comb
Chocolottie’s hat, apron
Lily Vanilly doll with clothes, apron, comb

1990 Ice Cream Dolls
Peach Perfection doll with clothes
Cherry Merry Muffin’s outfit, ice cream buddy, comb

Playsets
Sundae Sleeper

My Pretty Mermaids Princesses
Diamond Dreams
Moon Dancer

Originals
Sun Blossom

Moonglows
Night Flower

Seaside Wedding
Lovestruck-dress not needed

*Enchanted Kingdom Horses Nina (red, not pink version) with all accessories

*Monster High Dolls (stock refers to clothing and accessories).  Note on condition-please no wonky/misaligned eyes, paint smears or squashed bangs if the doll has bangs (I am not a good hair stylist lol).  Dolls can be loose, no haircuts or missing limbs please.

Signatures
*Frankie Stein complete stock with stand, purse and Watzit
Lagoona Blue complete stock with stand, purse and Neptuna
Sir Hoots-a-lot (Ghoulia's pet owl)
Venus McFlytrap complete stock with stand, purse and Chewlian

Dawn of the Dance
Clawdeen Wolf-complete stock with stand

Nude Dolls
Picture Day Spectra

Books (do not have to be brand new but good to like new condition please)
Adult Books
Gone with the Wind

Children’s Books
The Baby Unicorn
The Talking Eggs
Thunder Cake

Holiday Movies (DVDs, also do not have to be new but good to like new condition also)
Rankin and Bass
The Life and Adventures of Santa Claus
The Mouse on the Mayflower
The First Easter Rabbit

Other Cartoons
Peter and the Magic Eggs (with Paas Easter characters)

Questions
Favorite animal: Cats and Horses
Animals you don't like: Spiders! Insects in general
Favorite color/colors: Pink, blue and yellow
Do you have animals? Yes! 1 horse, 2 dogs, 2 cats, 1 goldfish, 6 Corydora Catfish
Spoiler
Horse: 24 year-old registered Paint mare named Cherokee.  Pressed for Money is her registered name.  She has laminitis and white line disease so she has not been able to be ridden regularly for about 5 years and can no longer have any treats  :sad: She is a bay tobiano at 16.2 hh.
Dog #1:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 10 year-old Lab/Husky/Shepherd mix named Toby.  He is named after the dog on The Great Mouse Detective.  He eats anything and loves food.  It is his major love in life :lol:  He weighs about 95 pounds and is a big baby.  We call him the flying nun because he has ears that are half floppy and half not. 
Dog #2:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 3 1/2 year-old Lab/Chesapeake Bay Retriever mix named Osiris.  He is my husband's hunting dog and it is his favorite thing to do.  He is  a true retriever and will retrieve anything laying around the house.  He has an 18" tail that has spilled or tipped many things over even on the stove and kitchen counters.  He is sensitive to beef, chicken and lamb so he has to be on a fish protein diet.  He is also all black and weighs about 100 pounds.
Cat #1: 10 year-old all white cat named Isis.  She is a very skittish cat but can be very affectionate.  I am her "person".  She likes to sit with me when I am cuddled up in bed or on the couch.  She is more skittish around men, especially my husband.  We adopted her when she was 6 so we think she may have been mistreated by a man or something.  She is the only cat I know that likes her hair rubbed the wrong way and her belly rubbed. 
Cat #2: 5 year-old all black cat named Anubis.  He is the ruler of the household (or at least thinks he is).  He can be cuddly and affectionate or a little terror.  We have had him since he was a kitten and is my baby boy.  My mom, whom we live with, calls him "grand boy"visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Stuff you don't want: lotions, shower gels, stuff like that unless it is things like bath salts, beads, fizzies.  Nothing else really scented.  I have too much of that stuff already.  Really loud, funky jewelry,
Colors you don't like: Earth tones, red
Do you like jewelry like earrings, necklace? Not really unless it’s related to Fluttershy or Sugarberry.  No earrings as I have very sensitive ears.
What do you want for extras? Maybe a bit of candy, small local souvenir/trinket items?  Not really sure.  Maybe cute Covergirl, Sally’s or Ulta nail polish-no reds, or yellows.  Cute MH things like art or office type things.  Favorite characters are Cleo, Frankie, Draculaura, Deuce, Abbey and Clawdeen.  Small catnip cat toys for my cats.  Coins if you are from a different country.  Souvenir stamped pennies from different places.  Star Trek things featuring Spock, McCoy, Captain Kirk, Captain Archer or Captain Picard.  Also another favorite character is Wicket from Star Wars (Ewok movie: "The Battle for Endor") and the Ewok princess.

Custom Doll Clothes/Wigs?  No thank you, I only like original items.
Custom? As an extra?  I would absolutely love a Sugarberry custom! Or if it has to be based on other collections,  a Disney Sleeping Beauty one.  BB custom would work too!
Favorite pony? G1-Sugarberry, G2-Berry Bright, G4-Fluttershy
Why do you have these interests? Why do you collect these things?
            Everything except the Monster High dolls I collect because of nostalgic reasons.  All the toys are things I either had or really liked/wanted when I was a child.  Monster High I collect because I love Halloween and I think it is such a neat concept to have dolls that are the children of the great Universal Studios classic monsters.
If you have dolls on your wishlist, are there any that I shouldn't get?  Yes, if it isn't listed on this list or my main list in my sig please assume I already have it or do not want it in my collection.  Some of the items for certain toys are just accessories because I already have the doll or some accessories.  If it says something like "Banancy's..." then it means I am only after accessories/clothes etc.  If it lists the name of the doll with out the ('s) it means I want the doll too.  I do know however that it is sometimes hard to be able to get just parts so "doubles/not listed" items would be okay if they are extras.
Japanese related extras: sure, I love Japanese art with the black lines with some colors added kind of like what they show at the beginning of Mulan.  Also, cherry blossoms and cat related things.  Or Japanese coins!
Local Items (international country or local region)? Yes! Especially candy specialties or trinkets.  Stamped pennies from local attractions and foreign money as well (actually two more of my collections lol).
Do you like home made crafty items themed like your collection? example being maybe a crocheted thing, or sculpted? things like that  Homemade things are always fun and special.
How do you live and what are up in your life right now? What do you work with? Do you study?
My husband and I are currently living with my parents while I am going back to school.  I am in pre-nursing right now and will apply for the nursing program at my university this summer.  I work flex time as a Therapeutic Recreation Assistant at a local long-term care facility. 
If your collection includes either dolls or figures that often come in boxes, do you prefer boxed dolls/figures?  I am not a MIB collector so I don't require the boxes.  I do keep the backs of my Monster High boxes if I get them brand new if that's applicable or possible.  The holiday Cinderella doll I have on my Disney list I do only want MIB.  I have all of the other dolls in the series MIB already.
Artwork? Yes!  Of Sugarberry or a group picture of Strawberry Shortcake and Custard with Sugarberry.  Or Monster high art!  My favorite ghouls are Cleo, Frankie, Draculaura, Abbey and Clawdeen.
Books? I have a few books on my list.  There are also more on my wishlist in my signature.  I have been trying to buy most of my books besides those on my wishlist on my Kindle rather than hard copy.
Phobias? Spiders, zombie's besides Ghoulia and alien's; mainly the ones with the big black eyes and big heads.
Candy store stuff or touristy things?  I like most taffy flavors especially Neapolitan.  I also like peanut butter fudge.  Not sure on the trinket stuff as I guess I am not sure what is common in the area.  Something fairly unique to the area would be ok too or pressed pennies as mentioned above.
Still like things we don't need?  Not really because unless it is specified on my list or the wishlist in my sig. I probably do not want it or already have it.  Unless it is for my Disney collection or glass ware (candy jar, glasses, lunch thermos/boxes) of Rainbow Brite, SSC or Care Bears/Cousins.  That collection is the least limited of my collections.  Like I said, I mainly like vintage or vintage reproduction things but other things of Disney princesses (especially Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella) are welcome. 
Hair Accessories?-only if they are hair elastics without metal clamps or H&M MLP ones
Glass Animals?no thank you
Doujinshi?Since I don't know what that is, no lol
Blind Bags and Trading Cards? only if they are the ones on my list/wishlist in sig.  Otherwise I have quite a few doubles myself.
Things from one collection or variety  For me quality versus quantity is better but I don't mind things coming from multiple collections.  If I didn't want them bought for in this swap I would've left them off the wishlist. 
Second Hand? Sure as long as it is in good, clean condition
Ren Faire Items? Yes!  I love ren faires.  I try to attend one every year.  I collect the pottery glass ware with pictures and the year on them if the faire has those.  The only type I do not have in my collection is a shot glass.  Also something to go with my costume would be cool
Spoiler
.  I also like fairies, dragons, clauddagh and Epona celtic things.
Animal Stationary? Not really, more apt to like Disney stationary items, not necessarily notebooks but letter writing things.
Home Made Toys for Pets: If you think you can make something our dogs won't destroy or a catnip toy for my cats, absolutely lol.
ANYTHING for animal collections? Not really but a Schleich animal or something like that would be ok or a nice plush.
Coupons/Gift CardsDepends on what its for.  iTunes, Amazon, or eBay would work for me.  Not into Starbucks or coffee in particular.  If thinking restaurants, faves are: Noodles and Company, Pita Pit, Subway
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 03:24:54 PM by nessa16 »

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
have my wishlist on page two and a link in my sig.

(there are still 100 book titles to add)

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Smileys? yeah, those did creep me out. But nothing creeped me out more than the weeping angels when I first saw them... Considering I have a statue of an angel on my front lawn :P

By daleks, I do mean any dalek-themed things :) they are my fiancee and me's favourite DW villain. We have a dalek Poster that is reminicient of the old WWII propaganda posters hanging on our bedroom door (Here) The ones I have pictured are what my fiancee and I are looking to complete. We are missing the Orange, Blue and Red Daleks from that set. My

When I get 6 of These ones I want to custom paint them to look like this:
Spoiler

I adore those deleks!! How cute...

I have tweaked my wishlist a bit...

Also... I just got my partner, I just got my partner!!!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 07:51:40 PM by Tribble79 »

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
OMG!  I totally forgot to sign up for this swap!  It says 3 hours left...is it too late to put together a list and sign up???  I will go ahead and put one together and if it's okay, I'll post it, lol. 

~Rodan+Fields~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal