collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Wydowna Spider Fan Club Thread  (Read 12546 times)

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
Re: The Wydowna Spider Fan Club Thread
« Reply #285 on: May 26, 2013, 07:29:17 PM »
I certainly want to try and get at least one of her. I don't know if I would be able to resist taking her out of the package, though. ^^;
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: May 26, 2013, 07:34:08 PM »
I have a question for the Fan Club :lol:

How many SDCC Exclusives are you going to get?

I'd really like two, one to keep mint, and one to enjoy, but I'll be happy if I can get one for a good price. 

How about you?

One to start with. If I like her as much in person, I'd like to get a second. If I'm underwhelmed with the doll, I will hold off from getting any more than one or two and PRAY that she gets a full release with a signature outfit and a happier looking face!

Aaryana

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #287 on: May 26, 2013, 07:37:59 PM »

I'd really like two, one to keep mint, and one to enjoy, but I'll be happy if I can get one for a good price. 

How about you?

I just wish it were possible for me to have one. :(

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #288 on: May 26, 2013, 10:13:24 PM »
I'd like to get just one, if I can. No way would she stay in the box, though.

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: May 26, 2013, 10:57:21 PM »

How about you?

Pretty much this! I WILL get at least one, by Cthulhu, but since I both really really want one to stay MIB (she'll look SO GOOD with my MIB Deadfast Ghoulia and Power Ghouls!), and really really want one to play with (ALL THOSE ARMS, OMG), I'm wildly hoping her price will drop far enough that I'll be able to manage two.

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: May 27, 2013, 06:31:22 AM »
I plan on at least 2: one for my daughter's collection and one for my collection. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Frankie Stein

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #291 on: May 27, 2013, 08:06:18 AM »

I'm getting 2! I love how the SDCC packaging is! But I know I wouldn't be able to keep her in box if I only got 1... So this is a good way to have both!  :heart:

Offline xkelpiex

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: May 27, 2013, 08:07:32 AM »
I will be buying one in September no matter the price, methinks. that's the only time I'll have money to afford this doll and she's been on my dream-list since I saw her proto.

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: May 27, 2013, 12:11:21 PM »
I'm surprised no one has mentioned any customizing.

Is it because she's a SDCC Exclusive?  Are we holding out for a general release for our customs? :biggrin:

I believe it was Tuney(?) who mentioned wanting a Wydowna rehaired in white.  I can't get this outta my head!  I bet she would look breathtaking in white!

I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline DEStokes

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: May 27, 2013, 01:27:12 PM »

Is it because she's a SDCC Exclusive?  Are we holding out for a general release for our customs? :biggrin:

I believe it was Tuney(?) who mentioned wanting a Wydowna rehaired in white.  I can't get this outta my head!  I bet she would look breathtaking in white!

I could get on board with that.  I don't like red and black together. 
~Sales~ :socks: Wants~
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: May 27, 2013, 02:38:42 PM »

I have mentioned that in the past! Although I do particularly like the black and red as well.

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: May 28, 2013, 06:59:40 AM »
I would really love to get two, but being realistic, I would probably just get one.

If Mattel makes a second release, I'll probablly go for that one too, but that is "IF Mattel does"

This. ^^
I'd love a set to keep MIB, but as it is now, I think I'll try to really carefully open the first one and then keep the box. :>

Right now I think getting even ONE of these ladies via ebay & safely through the german customs is quite enough of a mission for me. :P

Post Merge: May 28, 2013, 07:01:57 AM

How about you?

Pretty much this! I WILL get at least one, by Cthulhu, but since I both really really want one to stay MIB (she'll look SO GOOD with my MIB Deadfast Ghoulia and Power Ghouls!), and really really want one to play with (ALL THOSE ARMS, OMG), I'm wildly hoping her price will drop far enough that I'll be able to manage two.

GOSH, MIB PGs AND DeadFast Ghoulia? I'm so jelly!! xD I'd love a DF Ghoulia, but I missed her when she first came out and now she's too expensive. *weep*
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 07:01:57 AM by Fräulein_Kim »

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: May 28, 2013, 10:20:15 AM »

GOSH, MIB PGs AND DeadFast Ghoulia? I'm so jelly!! xD I'd love a DF Ghoulia, but I missed her when she first came out and now she's too expensive. *weep*

Aww, I hope you find a good deal on her someday! :hug: I luckily started collecting just as she came out, and I convinced my boyfriend to buy her for me for my birthday. I still kind of wish I'd bought a second... I never saw her for as cheap as she was at the con, but if I'd known how much her price would rise I would have!

If it, uh, helps at all, I only have PG Spectra so far? ^^; Clawdeen is my least favorite of the four, so I haven't really searched her out yet, even though I need one so my set will be complete once Frankie and Toralei show up. And even if they DO, I really can't afford them until Fall! I have a very tight budget this summer, which I'm trying to remind myself of every time I see a new dolly I'd like - every penny I can spare must be saved for Wydowna!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: May 28, 2013, 12:23:35 PM »
She is such an odd doll - and so many people don't like/are afraid of spiders- I would think that would make her a less popular SDCC exclusive than usual-  but the pre-sales seem to have shot through the roof.   I wonder how closely the pre-sale prices predict post SDCC demand...

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: May 29, 2013, 05:17:35 AM »
She is such an odd doll - and so many people don't like/are afraid of spiders- I would think that would make her a less popular SDCC exclusive than usual-  but the pre-sales seem to have shot through the roof.   I wonder how closely the pre-sale prices predict post SDCC demand...

One of my friends' fear of spiders even extends to not getting Sig Oppie because of her spider pet...
I hope Wydowna will be popular enough to spark a rerelease! I know for sure now that I will not be able to afford the SDCC version.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal