collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Wydowna Spider Fan Club Thread  (Read 12350 times)

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The Wydowna Spider Fan Club Thread
« Reply #330 on: June 12, 2013, 04:26:15 PM »
I am hoping she IS on sale after the con. I'd really like to own 2 ,one to debox!  It is painful they are releasing her with 2 outfits LOL

It IS painful they are releasing her with 2 outfits!  I've got all the other SDCC dolls (except B/W Frankie) still all boxed up and minty.  I've always wanted to debox Scarah, but I spent a pretty penny on her (by FAR the most I've spent on a doll) and couldn't de-value her like that:(  I'm so very glad she's gonna have a widespread release soon :whew:

The problem with this SDCC doll is I'll always be itching to use those extra outfit pieces *whines and stomps foot like a seven year old*   Please oh please, let them be lose and not packaged all pretty and perfect in the box with the doll, please oh please!

Never mind!  Just gonna look into buying two :rolleyes:  It's the only way -_-
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
Re: The Wydowna Spider Fan Club Thread
« Reply #331 on: June 13, 2013, 03:38:51 PM »
I am hoping she IS on sale after the con. I'd really like to own 2 ,one to debox!  It is painful they are releasing her with 2 outfits LOL

She'll be on sale after the con-  I think 3/4 of the people standing in the Mattel and Hasbro lines are there just to buy the exclusives to re-sell at their comic book shops and on ebay. 

Probably more like 99/100! LOL

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal