collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What are you up to today?  (Read 1025 times)

Offline DaffyDilly

• Daffy loves mints
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+85)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
What are you up to today?
« on: January 14, 2013, 01:06:56 AM »
Just a nosey thread  ;)

I'm off work today (been off since Thursday) on "holiday" and I'm still feeling a bit rough from visiting the dentist on Thursday but have lots to do as back to work tomorrow!

Mainly washing, but I also want to make a start on clearing out our soon-to-be craft room, and I could do with going to the bank as well.

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
Re: What are you up to today?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 01:12:14 AM »
It was my first day back at work today after being on holiday for three weeks.  The day was alright, but I still wish I didn't have to go back again tomorrow!

Offline Dawn

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 01:52:41 AM »
I'm currently out of work (just finished my bachelor's thesis a month ago and I'm looking for student jobs to fill the gap between ending my student status and starting real life -_-) so I'll be answering a few job-application related emails, then twiddling my thumbs the rest of the time.

I'll probably also clean some stuff around the house, check my tumblr, and maybe make some of my embroidered brooches later to try and sell online, oh, and put up some old textbooks for sale. It doesn't seem like much, but having no job is just so demotivational on every level, I don't really feel like doing anything *sigh* I hope everyone else has better plans :)

Hobbles

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 02:01:42 AM »
We've been on summer holidays (vacation) for a while now! :) It's been really hot, but early this morning I went out to the paddock to take pictures of the three little foals playing in the sunrise. Other than that, I've been lazing around. Doing nothing.

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2013, 03:38:49 AM »
Off work in a couple of hours.  I have a nap planned, then try to find my kitchen through the mess.  Thinking of dying a fakie while I'm at it.  Beyond that, no clue.  Next?  ;)
:socks:   :frog:

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2013, 03:42:32 AM »
Well it's very early morning here. I'm going to watch a horror film with my mom after I am done uploading some photos. Then I have to go to bed because I work 12 hours tonight. Eww. :P
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline DaffyDilly

• Daffy loves mints
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+85)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2013, 07:05:24 AM »
try to find my kitchen through the mess. 

I feel like that about my bedroom! Although the mess is mostly confined to the bed now (I just moved it off the floor to vacuum) but I'm down to the dregs of it that I can't find homes for!

I've been mostly productive today; done some budgeting for this month and next, vacuumed the hallway, two landings, two flights of stairs and my room - hot and tired now lol - and been doing some washing too, I just hate how long the washing machine takes because it can't keep up with the tumble dryer!

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2013, 07:22:43 AM »
I'm having a day off today after working crazy much the entire weekend. (I'm actually having the whole week off! Yaay!) I began with sleeping in, and then I took away all the christmastdecorations, changed curtains and stuff while drinking tea and chatting with the cats. When boyfriend woke up I changed the bedcloths as well.
Now we've just come home from the hospital, I signed up for the dentists who resides there. I had a private one before but he retired recently and I don't feel like taking the bus 90 km one way to see a complete stranger when I can walk half a mile to one instead.
Now, I just made myself a cup of tea and went on here. Later me and boyfriend are gonna find something on Netflix to watch together. :)

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2013, 08:06:20 AM »
More perparing for a trip to Florida in a few days.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2013, 08:40:12 AM »
Ill probably be stuck in photoshop most of the day :)  Though I do need to send out some mail later on.

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2013, 09:57:04 AM »
Cleaning and washing.  A trip to the bank.  Nothing exciting!

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2013, 10:06:28 AM »
I've been to work already (yay early morning shift). I still have a tooth extraction site healing from this past Tuesday and today I'm getting yet another extraction done because I'm a glutton for punishment. After that I'll hopefully do lots of nothing. Play some video games, have a sad excuse for a dinner, go to bed early because I have to go back to work tomorrow.

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline starrypawz

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
    • View Profile
    • http://starrypawz.deviantart.com
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2013, 10:59:20 AM »
Up early because I went to the shelter to volunteer, ended up an hour late because the bus driver this morning was going super slow, I guess he was trying to be cautious due to the weather but the roads were fine so it was rather annoying. Walked dogs, and played with some cats.
Got home, later than I intended because of having to wait around for an hour for my second bus home.

And since getting in I've had a bath, done some stuff around the house. Now I'm just vegging out in my room, playing SWTOR (trying to get my agent of Balmora, I hate Balmora), and I'm going to have a really early night as I'm tired and cold.

Oh and I got some ponies in the post :D
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 11:01:43 AM by starrypawz »

If you ever see a NARU starrypawz on Ebay it is in no way connected with me! Ebay handle is stella_lupus

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2013, 11:07:32 AM »
I had my second interview today and it went great.  Now I'm wondering around endlessly.  I didn't sleep well last night so I might need to take a nap.  I should work on my car project/ sell stuff/ and or start a new project.... 

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2013, 11:29:49 AM »
Had a really long day at college.. -.- but tonight I'm planning on tumblr, drinking coffee, watching Miranda, having a long shower and perhaps tackling some coursework if I can somehow find the energy / will. ;')
Fight like a girl..

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal