collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 13  (Read 38003 times)

Offline DiamondDreams

• Trade Count: (+135)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 13
« Reply #1260 on: January 24, 2013, 05:34:47 PM »
hhmmm...so I saw the werecat threepack earlier- and went to look at it again and it's gone- not in the completed auctions nowhere to be found.....  ??? 

Hmm I just tried doing an ebay search for the title listed before "Monster High TRU PURRSEPHONE,TORALEI,MEOWLODY new IN HAND! Werecat daughters" And it isn't turning up anything. Not even in completed and sold auctions.. Did the auction get pulled?

So it's not just me...I'm sort of thinking it's been pulled....
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Meow by Jamiefof, on Flickr

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: January 24, 2013, 05:35:46 PM »
hhmmm...so I saw the werecat threepack earlier- and went to look at it again and it's gone- not in the completed auctions nowhere to be found.....  ???

Ended: Jan 24, 2013 14:57:45 PST
Price: US $149.99 [3 sold]

I'm not interested in the werecats, but I guess the set is legit. Why would anyone create new art for the werecats that looks freakishly accurate just to fool some MH fans on the web? I just hope nobody is that bored to put so much effort into a scam :lol:

And what an unwitty name. That's like naming a blue ghoul who doesn't speak and communicates only through sound vibrations: Blu Mangroup

I'd call him Buzz Blues and he'd be a depressed beatnik seacreature from San Franciscorpse (please shut me up before Mattel sees this and steals my awesome idea! Hahaha!)

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #1262 on: January 24, 2013, 05:40:27 PM »
And you're right about the "Color Me Creepy" dolls. People who have seen the pictures all said that Howleen was part of "13 Wishes".
The text also said nothing about the CMC CAM set with Frankenstein's laboratory. Very suspicious.
Exactly! And the actual CmC dolls I've seen were a sea monster and a werewolf (both girls), so I think that's what the CAM boys are actually, as disappointing as that is (would've loved some more boys).

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: January 24, 2013, 05:42:29 PM »
I bought DDG Lagoona for $11 and GR Cleo for $13. Great deals! I don't need anymore Lagoonas, but I love having extras for fashion packs. I would have gotten another RM Lagoona, but I'm not a fan of her crayon-ish yellow. I prefer blonde that she usually has. I would have gotten PD Cleo if she was on sale! :cry:

If my Meijer had a Sweet 1600 Draculaura so I could have gotten her for $12 with my rain check, which is probably expired now. :cry:

I posted a few pages back how I went in last weekend with my expired rain check and still got my 12 Sweet 1600 dolls.

Oh really? That's awesome! I will see if my Meijer has gotten any in so I can grab a Draculaura! :D

I was really tempted to grab GR Draculaura for her stock, but it wasn't worth it since I'm not a fan of her doll.
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: January 24, 2013, 05:45:35 PM »
I bought DDG Lagoona for $11 and GR Cleo for $13. Great deals! I don't need anymore Lagoonas, but I love having extras for fashion packs. I would have gotten another RM Lagoona, but I'm not a fan of her crayon-ish yellow. I prefer blonde that she usually has. I would have gotten PD Cleo if she was on sale! :cry:

If my Meijer had a Sweet 1600 Draculaura so I could have gotten her for $12 with my rain check, which is probably expired now. :cry:

I posted a few pages back how I went in last weekend with my expired rain check and still got my 12 Sweet 1600 dolls.

Oh really? That's awesome! I will see if my Meijer has gotten any in so I can grab a Draculaura! :D

I was really tempted to grab GR Draculaura for her stock, but it wasn't worth it since I'm not a fan of her doll.

Just tell them that you went after the holidays and they still didn't have any in stock..  I told that to the lady at the self check out before I tried to use it and she's couldn't have cared more. 

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: January 24, 2013, 05:49:37 PM »

Just tell them that you went after the holidays and they still didn't have any in stock..  I told that to the lady at the self check out before I tried to use it and she's couldn't have cared more.

I'll give it a try! Thanks! :)
-Bow Tie

picklepud

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1266 on: January 24, 2013, 05:49:57 PM »
Please guys dont trust all of this info.

As far as I know there is no "Colour me Creepy" Howleen and Lagoona. They keep banging on about "Colour me Creepy" Howleen and Lagoona, but it's the "13 Wishes" ones they keep calling that. This is what you get when some douche I shared images with didnt keep them seceret and didnt know what lines they were from.

"Colour me Creepy" is a new line of CAM's.

Wouldnt trust the CAM's boy news, the only ones I have seen are girls and they are the "Colour me Creepy" dolls as I have shared those images with 2 trusted people here.

Scaris Cleo and Lagoona are "TRU Exclisuve"

I really dont trust that we will be getting more DDG dolls, maybe Frankie, Cleo and Clawdeen but not Venus and Robecca as they were not in the DDG episode. But hey you never know.

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: January 24, 2013, 05:57:38 PM »
I really dont trust that we will be getting more DDG dolls, maybe Frankie, Cleo and Clawdeen but not Venus and Robecca as they were not in the DDG episode. But hey you never know.

There were two new outfits for Robecca and Venus in the New years Eve webisode and since that webisode also featured DDG outfits some people quickly jumped to the conclusion that Rob's and Venus' dresses must also be DDG.
So yeah, this sounds a lot like a wishlist. But i'd love more Venus! Maybe it was her Music Festival outfit ;)

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: January 24, 2013, 06:04:41 PM »
Please guys dont trust all of this info.

As far as I know there is no "Colour me Creepy" Howleen and Lagoona. They keep banging on about "Colour me Creepy" Howleen and Lagoona, but it's the "13 Wishes" ones they keep calling that. This is what you get when some douche I shared images with didnt keep them seceret and didnt know what lines they were from.

"Colour me Creepy" is a new line of CAM's.

Wouldnt trust the CAM's boy news, the only ones I have seen are girls and they are the "Colour me Creepy" dolls as I have shared those images with 2 trusted people here.

Scaris Cleo and Lagoona are "TRU Exclisuve"

Venus and Robecca were in the Booyear's Eve webisode wearing outfits that resembled the DDG theme.
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: January 24, 2013, 06:06:37 PM »
So Scaris Lagoona and Scaris Cleo are real? That's awesome news! I need them both! <3
-Bow Tie

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: January 24, 2013, 06:11:15 PM »
I wonder what Scaris Cleo and Lagoona's outfits look like!

Offline TwilightElphaba

• Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
    • Adulthood is overrated
« Reply #1271 on: January 24, 2013, 06:14:15 PM »
I thought Robecca and Venus were in the background of the DDG webisode. But I may have imagined them.

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: January 24, 2013, 06:14:26 PM »
*Sigh*. I was really hoping we'd get Wydowna.   Huge sad face right now. 

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

picklepud

« Reply #1273 on: January 24, 2013, 06:21:33 PM »
Like I said , you never know what we will get.

They wernt in the DDG Webisode "Night of a Thousand Dots" but a Zapper said they were shown in the "Boo Years" Webisode.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 06:26:26 PM by picklepud »

Offline DiamondDreams

• Trade Count: (+135)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: January 24, 2013, 06:25:29 PM »
Like I said , you never know what we will get.

I never noticed them in the DDG Webisode.

I don't think they are in the original DDG webisode, but they are definitely in the Boo Years Eve one which reused the DDG dresses ( and they re used dresses in the past with webisodes using the DoTD dresses) ...just thinking in text here. 

And I still can't find the finished auctions, and I really don't think they're fake, just that someone might have reported them as such (I had actually thought  they had most likely sold but I just couldn't find the darn thing!). No idea what's going on with my search. 
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 06:28:20 PM by DiamondDreams »

Meow by Jamiefof, on Flickr

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal