collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 13  (Read 36645 times)

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 13
« Reply #1185 on: January 24, 2013, 12:50:26 PM »
Oh, and for anyone who has Signature/Forbitten Love Clawd and wants to upgrade his hands, Mattel's spare parts page recently added his hand pack with the updated wrist joint. There's also hand sets up for Jinafire, Robecca, Howleeen, GR Cleo, and Operetta now too.
https://store.mattel.com/transition.aspx?cmd=new&transitionid=103&cat=139&sec=8713
Neato! Looks like they have leg fins for Lagoona (again?) too :D

AH DANG!
Can someone who's going to order anyways order me a set of Clawd Hands and like 2-3 sets of Goona Fins and ship to me? We can split s&h fees on the original order, too! ;O;

As far as I remember there was something odd about the mattel webstore.. they don't ship international or it was terribly expensive or something along that lines.

*PUPPYEYES*

picklepud

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1186 on: January 24, 2013, 01:00:56 PM »
Love that they are doing parts.

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: January 24, 2013, 01:04:30 PM »
New webisode is out! I thought this one was so cute  :heart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=If0AG4-kiYQ
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: January 24, 2013, 01:09:33 PM »
OMGOSH I need the kitty set, even if I already have the twins. But THEIR HANDS!  :drunk:

And omgosh Toralei with her normal short hair, so I can have the Powerghoul long hair and short hair!  :yikes: Monies will be going out the door......

This better be real and they have a receipt so......gimme.

<3 I love how Heath and Manny were cheering them on, I laughed so hard!
:heart: tooooo cute~

New webisode is out! I thought this one was so cute  :heart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=If0AG4-kiYQ

It was adorable  :lovey:
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 01:12:46 PM by TrixieStix »

papier

« Reply #1189 on: January 24, 2013, 01:10:22 PM »
The set is real! A member of the LJ MH comm contacted mattel, who confirmed it. Yay! :D

Offline ebmerc

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: January 24, 2013, 01:11:29 PM »
The set is real! A member of the LJ MH comm contacted mattel, who confirmed it. Yay! :D

We must follow the same LJ comm cause I was about to post this too! :D

Offline Sprinkles

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: January 24, 2013, 01:11:38 PM »
The Ebay seller also has a receipt for the Werecat pack but the date (and of course, prices) isn't shown.

papier

« Reply #1192 on: January 24, 2013, 01:14:04 PM »

We must follow the same LJ comm cause I was about to post this too! :D

Awesome! :D I'm papier, the one who posted the original thread over there. I can't wait for this set to come out! My Toralei has a messed up face (it's more than just eye wonk, it's terrible paint smears) so I'm hyped up for this!

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: January 24, 2013, 01:15:08 PM »
The Ebay seller also has a receipt for the Werecat pack but the date (and of course, prices) isn't shown.

Yeah. But even if this 3-pack is the same price as the other fearleading pack, it's $42.99 each. Then take $5 off and add tax and the seller paid about $41.50 each. And selling them with over $100 profit per pack!!

Offline TrixieStix

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: January 24, 2013, 01:16:17 PM »
Would it be insane to stop by TRU and check? hahaha I kind of want to, but we usually get things a bit later here than when it's found...

They are for sure trying to scalp as much as possible by not showing the prices. :(  big money is at the beginning of an item's appearance, especially when it's been under wraps! For $150....you could get three sets!~   :beerchug:

Offline Sprinkles

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: January 24, 2013, 01:21:01 PM »
News about the Toy Fair from the Monster High Dolls Facebook group!

Miss Ashley comes with good news! Thank you so much!

Oh dear... Hold on to your wallets guys & ghouls, it's going to be a bumpy ride!

Toy Fair 2013 in New York during the first week of February, and a new multi-MH doll display will be exhibited. Here are a few of them:

- Scaris City Of Frights Lagoona and Cleo - Skultimate Roller Maze Draculaura - Dot Dead Gorgeous Frankie, Venus,Cleo,Claw deen, Robecca - Picture Day Clawdeen - Ghouls Night Out Howleen, Lagoona, Spectra and Rochelle - Dance Class Rochelle Goyle - 13 Wishes Gigi Genie, Twyla, Frankie, Clawdeen, Lagoona, Draculaura, Cleo's Oasis Beach and Spectra's Haunt the Casbah PlaySet - Dead Tired Spectra, Robecca, Lagoona, Spectra's Creepy Bed, Lagoona's Shower and Draculaura's Die-Ner Restaurant - Classroom Double Cleo and Ghoulia Mad Science, Heath Burns and Abbey Home Ick - New Characters Heath Burns, İnvisi Billy, Catty Noir, Wydowna Spider - Create A Monster Werewolf Boy and Sea Monster Boy - Color Me Creepy Howleen And Lagoona - Music Festival Clawdeen HipHop, Abbey himalayan, Venus Plunk - New I Heart Fashion Wave 2 (Shoe Set) Clawdeen and Draculaura

I can't tell you all how excited I am :green: I think I'll just give Mattel my wallet. I cannot wait to see all these new dolls. This is way more than we thought there would be!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 01:23:01 PM by PiexLover »

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: January 24, 2013, 01:22:51 PM »
Iiiiih, RM Lala!

Offline ebmerc

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: January 24, 2013, 01:27:00 PM »
News about the Toy Fair from the Monster High Dolls Facebook group!

Miss Ashley comes with good news! Thank you so much!

Oh dear... Hold on to your wallets guys & ghouls, it's going to be a bumpy ride!

Toy Fair 2013 in New York during the first week of February, and a new multi-MH doll display will be exhibited. Here are a few of them:

- Scaris City Of Frights Lagoona and Cleo - Skultimate Roller Maze Draculaura - Dot Dead Gorgeous Frankie, Venus,Cleo,Claw deen, Robecca - Picture Day Clawdeen - Ghouls Night Out Howleen, Lagoona, Spectra and Rochelle - Dance Class Rochelle Goyle - 13 Wishes Gigi Genie, Twyla, Frankie, Clawdeen, Lagoona, Draculaura, Cleo's Oasis Beach and Spectra's Haunt the Casbah PlaySet - Dead Tired Spectra, Robecca, Lagoona, Spectra's Creepy Bed, Lagoona's Shower and Draculaura's Die-Ner Restaurant - Classroom Double Cleo and Ghoulia Mad Science, Heath Burns and Abbey Home Ick - New Characters Heath Burns, İnvisi Billy, Catty Noir, Wydowna Spider - Create A Monster Werewolf Boy and Sea Monster Boy - Color Me Creepy Howleen And Lagoona - Music Festival Clawdeen HipHop, Abbey himalayan, Venus Plunk - New I Heart Fashion Wave 2 (Shoe Set) Clawdeen and Draculaura

I can't tell you all how excited I am :green: I think I'll just give Mattel my wallet. I cannot wait to see all these new dolls. This is way more than we thought there would be!

:shocked: :dribble: :green: :faint:

I think that sums up my emotions nicely. I'm also waiting for Tuneful to see the news about Wydowna. :D
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 01:29:00 PM by ebmerc »

Offline TrixieStix

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: January 24, 2013, 01:27:10 PM »
Ooooh noooo my money!

"New Characters Heath Burns, İnvisi Billy, Catty Noir, Wydowna Spider "

Take the money ;-;    :water:

I just want to stay on this page all day, but I have to leave...

WYDOWNAAAA

I know so many people who will be just SO happy now today ~ :P

Offline rimmu

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: January 24, 2013, 01:28:54 PM »
I´m super excited! And that post says there is "few of them", so there is gonna be more? These already sounds so awesome! :biggrin:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal