collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 13  (Read 39074 times)

Offline Firecracker

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 13
« Reply #1170 on: January 24, 2013, 11:47:21 AM »
OMGggg... I have all these dolls already but.. but.. HANDS WITH NO GLOVES! NO GLOVES!
It will probably be too pricey to ship with the new/higher USPS fees, but if it comes to germany I'LL SO BUY ONE.. just for the hands. I'm nuts...

(+ to replace my Tora who has slight wonk eye, because back when I did not pay THAT close attention to the eyes, but it's bugging me a little now.  :lookround: )
OMG!?!?  No gloves!?!? *flips out*
And this has been bugging me... But is there such thing as an original tora without some eye wonk?  Just curious, 'cuz mine has it too...

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: January 24, 2013, 11:52:29 AM »
I just realized something when I kept asking myself if it could be real or not. A Huge "LOOK FOR THE BARCODE!!!!" Sign in neon red just turned on in my head. Is there a barcode on it?!?!

The barcode would be on the bottom, not visible in the pics.
I always thought the barcode would be on the back at a bottom corner somewhere.  If they put barcodes on the bottom of the box of Multipacks of 3+ dolls, that would make more sense as to why there isn't one on that one.
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: January 24, 2013, 11:54:29 AM »
I just realized something when I kept asking myself if it could be real or not. A Huge "LOOK FOR THE BARCODE!!!!" Sign in neon red just turned on in my head. Is there a barcode on it?!?!

The barcode would be on the bottom, not visible in the pics.
I always thought the barcode would be on the back at a bottom corner somewhere.  If they put barcodes on the bottom of the box of Multipacks of 3+ dolls, that would make more sense as to why there isn't one on that one.

Yeah, I just checked Hanna's boxes and they're all on the bottom of the 3+ packs.

Offline Icicle

• Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: January 24, 2013, 11:56:55 AM »
OMGggg... I have all these dolls already but.. but.. HANDS WITH NO GLOVES! NO GLOVES!
It will probably be too pricey to ship with the new/higher USPS fees, but if it comes to germany I'LL SO BUY ONE.. just for the hands. I'm nuts...

(+ to replace my Tora who has slight wonk eye, because back when I did not pay THAT close attention to the eyes, but it's bugging me a little now.  :lookround: )
OMG!?!?  No gloves!?!? *flips out*
And this has been bugging me... But is there such thing as an original tora without some eye wonk?  Just curious, 'cuz mine has it too...
I don't think my Toralei has eye wonk, at least if she does it's so slight I don't notice it.

If this is legit, and I end up getting the set... I know what I'm doing. Throwing my Toralei's hands on the new doll, I realized Toralei has clawed hands (like, shaped like Howleen's) which I am totally not fond of...
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 11:58:30 AM by Icicle »

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: January 24, 2013, 12:01:08 PM »
SO torn about the Fearleading Werecats!

I'm looking to replace my Werecats, and this would be a purrfect way to do it, BUT then I wouldn't have the Fearleaders :huh:  I don't know what to do.  Buy another set of the Sister pack, and the Fearleaders?  Two Fearleaders? 

I wonder what retail price will be.  Certainly not $150, like the seller wants :lol:

Post Merge: January 24, 2013, 12:02:28 PM

Jeez!  Someone already bought one!
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Icicle

• Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: January 24, 2013, 12:02:31 PM »

I'm looking to replace my Werecats, and this would be a purrfect way to do it, BUT then I wouldn't have the Fearleaders :huh:  I don't know what to do.  Buy another set of the Sister pack, and the Fearleaders?  Two Fearleaders? 

I wonder what retail price will be.  Certainly not $150, like the seller wants :lol:
The last fearleading set at TRU was what, no more than $50 I think? Probably about in that ballpark I'm sure, no more than $60 I'd imagine...

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: January 24, 2013, 12:03:22 PM »

Post Merge: January 24, 2013, 12:02:28 PM

Jeez!  Someone already bought one!

I'd say around the same price as the other fearleading set, which is $42.99 now.

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: January 24, 2013, 12:05:16 PM »
Guess I should start saving my pennies now! :lol:
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: January 24, 2013, 12:09:44 PM »
(+ to replace my Tora who has slight wonk eye, because back when I did not pay THAT close attention to the eyes, but it's bugging me a little now.

Lol that is just like me. A lot of my older dolls have wonky eyes because I wasn't quite as picky about them back then as I am now. Hell, some of them I even picked out myself from a bunch of others because I didn't really notice the uneven eyes at the time. >_>

LOL THIS! ..the ones I picked up in stores are sometimes worse than the ones I ordered online.. XD I checked them, but still.. I guess I paid closer attention to other things like if the fangs were OK or if the eyebrows were misaligned.. HECK I DON'T KNOW what I was looking at.. not the eyes, that's for sure. XD
My worst wonk is Sig Howleen, tho.. one of her eyes is looking straight, the other is looking ever so slightly up. It's not super bad, yet I saw THAT even back when, but she was an ebay purchase, not store.. I am still looking for a replacement, but she was never sold here and eyewonk seems to be common with her, so it's hard to find a better one. :,<

Anyways, after getting her was when I started putting more/most attention into how the eyes were printed.

Offline DiamondDreams

• Trade Count: (+135)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: January 24, 2013, 12:27:05 PM »
I hope that set is real....my Toralei is the very first doll I am certain has glue seepage *cries*. She looks beautiful otherwise, so if I had another....she could be a rehair project :).  And I hate the glove hands.....   All around win.   

Wanted to point out, that's most likely not Frankie's  fashion pack- the stitches on her Fearleading outfit don't come off very easily.

My favorite thing about the Friday Night Frights special was probably Heath and Mannytaur cheer leading...I think I have a problem :)

Meow by Jamiefof, on Flickr

Offline Ravie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • That's So Ravie
« Reply #1180 on: January 24, 2013, 12:29:18 PM »
I wowed and my eyeballs got all big. I want this set :heart:

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: January 24, 2013, 12:29:50 PM »
Of COURSE there's a sale when I have nothing in Paypal. XD There's a couple dolls there that I want, too.

Just out of curiousity, if you order something with the Site to Store, do you need to print out the order number/receipt/whatever they give you? Or could you just write down the number and bring it in? I was thinking about asking someone to order for me, but I don't have a printer so I don't want to order if I won't be able to pick the dolls up without a printed receipt anyway.

Did you know you don't need to have money in paypal to use it? I do it all the time with EBay. It just comes straight from my checking account.

As for the Werecat 3 Pack. I'm skeptical. Anyone remember this?

« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 12:32:28 PM by Bow Tie »
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline mejohnson85

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: January 24, 2013, 12:32:00 PM »
Hmmmm, I don't know what to make of this just yet, if it's a custom or the real deal, but type in
"Monster High TRU PURRSEPHONE,TORALEI,MEOWLODY new IN HAND! Werecat daughters" on ebay to see what I mean (it's an active auction, so I can't post the link)....

If it's real then a lot of people who missed Toralei are going to be pretty happy right now.  :lookround:

Edit: The box is different and has unique art on the interior, as well as the exterior. Plus, they all have ungloved hands and Toralei has the updated tail.

If this is true... I hope it's a new release... That would be cool!

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: January 24, 2013, 12:35:22 PM »
My favorite thing about the Friday Night Frights special was probably Heath and Mannytaur cheer leading...I think I have a problem :)
lol I know right?! That was also one of my favorite scenes from the special esp at the end when all went downhill. Makes Manny seem less of a backgrounder but getting more and more closer to being one of the normal appearance characters. :P

Of COURSE there's a sale when I have nothing in Paypal. XD There's a couple dolls there that I want, too.

Just out of curiousity, if you order something with the Site to Store, do you need to print out the order number/receipt/whatever they give you? Or could you just write down the number and bring it in? I was thinking about asking someone to order for me, but I don't have a printer so I don't want to order if I won't be able to pick the dolls up without a printed receipt anyway.

Did you know you don't need to have money in paypal to use it? I do it all the time with EBay. It just comes straight from my checking account.

As for the Werecat 3 Pack. I'm skeptical. Anyone remember this?

lol there's the set I was mentioning. :P Was so legit looking, but turned out to be a very nicely done custom/fake or something...I don't know what to call it...
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #1184 on: January 24, 2013, 12:39:59 PM »
Oh, and for anyone who has Signature/Forbitten Love Clawd and wants to upgrade his hands, Mattel's spare parts page recently added his hand pack with the updated wrist joint. There's also hand sets up for Jinafire, Robecca, Howleeen, GR Cleo, and Operetta now too.
https://store.mattel.com/transition.aspx?cmd=new&transitionid=103&cat=139&sec=8713
Neato! Looks like they have leg fins for Lagoona (again?) too :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal