collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 13  (Read 38954 times)

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 13
« Reply #645 on: January 16, 2013, 11:26:34 AM »
I'm keeping  my eyes peeled for Deuce for people who want him, I haven't seen him in stores here, but I was lucky to get one from a friend. I think I've seen all of the other doll releases though.

Offline TwilightElphaba

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
    • Adulthood is overrated
« Reply #646 on: January 16, 2013, 11:45:53 AM »
So do we know if the swim line is gonna be in the big stores or be released like the DT 2 wave?

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: January 16, 2013, 01:51:35 PM »
I was FINALLY able to go to TRU today and I picked up Skelita :cheer: The store had like 40 packs of the werecats though :blink:
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Rococo

« Reply #648 on: January 16, 2013, 02:08:37 PM »
I'm keeping  my eyes peeled for Deuce for people who want him, I haven't seen him in stores here, but I was lucky to get one from a friend. I think I've seen all of the other doll releases though.

I saw Scaris Draculaura and Abbey today at Target so I'm guessing someone came earlier than I did and snatched up Deuce and Ghoulia. xD I still haven't seen Roller Maze Abbey and Clawdeen yet.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: January 16, 2013, 02:30:56 PM »

I saw Scaris Draculaura and Abbey today at Target so I'm guessing someone came earlier than I did and snatched up Deuce and Ghoulia. xD I still haven't seen Roller Maze Abbey and Clawdeen yet.
Same thing happened to me. >,< Saw like 3 Abbeys and 2 Draculauras, no deuce or ghoulia. visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I'll still be on the lookout for people who need Deuce!
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Souffaloufagous

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: January 16, 2013, 03:35:48 PM »
My target and toysrus just reset their shelves, all the new things!  Except for deuce, I've never actually one of the boys on shelves.  They go too fast.

Also I noticed today that my <3 fashion frankie has brown eyebrows.  Now it's driving me NUTS, but I don't trust myself to have the skill to paint them.  :crazy:

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: January 16, 2013, 04:25:37 PM »
We just got a case of sig Abbey, Rochelle, Venus, and Robecca tonight at Walmart.

Post Merge: January 16, 2013, 04:27:31 PM

If anyone needs one of those, let me know, and I'll buy it before I go home for the night
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 04:27:31 PM by dxgirly »

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: January 16, 2013, 04:37:06 PM »
I was going to buy a Venus and a PD Cleo, but the make up is just terrible. I shouldn't be so picky, but when you got sticky faces and the make up is all scratched up, it's not appealing! I saw a great Venus except there was paint missing from parts of her eyelashes. :cry:
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #653 on: January 16, 2013, 04:48:26 PM »
Our Walmart is once again empty.  Target is stuffed with PD dolls, mainly Draculaura and a few deluxe Scaris, Scary Tales, Ghouls Alive and DDG mixed in.  They did get more Dance Class dolls in.  There were 3 Howleens.  Kmart still has a few of the basic Scaris minus Deuce, some DDGs and Venus and Robecca and one lonely Abbey have become shelf warmers.  I have been tempted to get another Robecca for when I get the FP but I don't want to spend on it.  Even Venus tempts me but her shaved head just drives me nuts.

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

kaskurgi

« Reply #654 on: January 16, 2013, 05:17:16 PM »
Every Frankie I own has brown eyebrows am I missing something?

My target and toysrus just reset their shelves, all the new things!  Except for deuce, I've never actually one of the boys on shelves.  They go too fast.

Also I noticed today that my <3 fashion frankie has brown eyebrows.  Now it's driving me NUTS, but I don't trust myself to have the skill to paint them.  :crazy:

Melissa

« Reply #655 on: January 16, 2013, 05:36:12 PM »
I think Souffaloufagous just meant it's particularly annoying on her or something. I hate how so many of the dolls have eyebrows that don't match... Though my boyfriend snarkily pointed out that when I was in high school, my (dark brown) eyebrows didn't match my dyed-blond hair.

kaskurgi

« Reply #656 on: January 16, 2013, 06:05:50 PM »
I see him sleeping on the couch or not getting any hugs for a while after pointing that out! LOL Draculaura's is brown too actually at least on Picture Day.

I think Souffaloufagous just meant it's particularly annoying on her or something. I hate how so many of the dolls have eyebrows that don't match... Though my boyfriend snarkily pointed out that when I was in high school, my (dark brown) eyebrows didn't match my dyed-blond hair.

Frankie Stein

« Reply #657 on: January 16, 2013, 06:14:52 PM »
Are the killer style dolls still being sold in stores... I cant find them anywhere O_o

Melissa

« Reply #658 on: January 16, 2013, 06:35:24 PM »
Are the killer style dolls still being sold in stores... I cant find them anywhere O_o
Last place I saw them was Kohl's but I haven't been in a while.

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: January 16, 2013, 06:46:45 PM »
I am going to keep making pteradactyl noises until I get Catrine, omg.

Also, I really hope BBTS delivers on Scaris cases. I have seen far too many people get screwed with pre-orders by them. That they leave them up endlessly, or put up pre-orders for stuff they don't actually know they're going to get...

Swim dolls.. eh. Still want the outfits though >______>;

And totally unrelated, I went to a 'welcome' group for me and my fiance's new-ish church last night. And the couple that was hosting it, their eldest daughter had a Scaris Frankie in the deluxe fashion pack dress and Robecca's boots. It looked rather nice, lmao. I actually surprised the mother when I said I loved MH (like, not in a bad way more in a "Really? That is awesome" way).

I hope BBTS comes through too. I went ahead and per-ordered a case with Deuce in it myself. I didn't want to worry about missing him and having to pay a crazy price for just him instead of a slightly inflated one for each of the four basic Scaris dolls. I don't have any of them yet, either, so that helped - no duplicates. Now I'll just be nervous about the order being fulfilled, but theoretically less so than before. I'll still keep an eye out for him on the shelf of course.

That's super cute about the little girl! I love seeing children who like MH as well, it reminds me that the line doesn't just appeal to people my age. :P

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal