collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion  (Read 38578 times)

Offline PonySeeker128

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Customs
Re: Monster High Discussion
« Reply #390 on: December 23, 2012, 07:10:31 AM »
I went to Target last night with my daughter to return the werewolf sisters she got (she's getting that set from her grandma). We spent a half hour in the MH section, she held every single doll in that section and couldn't decide who she wanted. Finally we ended up getting PD Cleo. I have to admit.. I'm not a big Cleo fan but the PD Cleo is gorgeous.. I'm going to need to buy one of her for myself now. My husband jokingly asked if I was going to take my daughters Cleo from her :lol: I think once I get my own though I am going to take her tinsel out.. I am just not a fan of the gold tinsel.

Happy belated birthday Luvly!!
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline Bergamot

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Wafflehaus
« Reply #391 on: December 23, 2012, 08:34:08 AM »
I'm going to be the odd duck out here, but I actually really love Ghouls Alive Clawdeen!  I think she's adorable:)

I like her, too. :) I'm not too crazy about the electronic feature itself, though... I've always liked my toys simple.

They were $22 at my Walmarts, one had the red "OMG Clearance!" shelf price tag, so that's why I was confused!

Frankie Stein

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #392 on: December 23, 2012, 09:09:49 AM »
so did we ever find out if ss Gil and wave 1 Clawdeen were getting a re release or was it all a false alarm? XD I havent seen or heard anything about it for awhile so thought id ask

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: December 23, 2012, 11:31:08 AM »
I want to find Dance Class Howleen... *whimpers* 
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #394 on: December 23, 2012, 01:22:45 PM »
I haven't seen a single Dance Class or Scaris doll.

I did find 2 Ghouls Alive! dolls at Walmart a few days back. The selection out here sucks. So bad.

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: December 23, 2012, 01:28:22 PM »
Hopefully things will get better for everyone after Christmas. I know in my area right now, dolls are FLYING off the shelves. The Monster High section at the Walmart I work at looks like a disaster area every day now, and always has like one different doll left every day just laying sideways and upside-down on the shelf, and that's it, and all of the accessories and CAM sets are all jumbled up and all over the place, and yet it looks different after every shift that I work, so I know we're getting stuff in. lol
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 03:55:55 PM by dxgirly »

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: December 23, 2012, 02:47:06 PM »

Me too!  :bawl: I really hope the selection will improve after Christmas... unlike last year when it was a wasteland of empty shelves and leftover old stock until April...
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: December 23, 2012, 02:54:34 PM »
I've only seen the Dance Class Dolls ONCE, Never again ever since.

(Aww mah cake is gone) :cry:
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: December 23, 2012, 03:25:36 PM »
I haven't seen the DC dolls around here, either. I got DC Howleen from another member on here, and she has a sort of wobbly neck (it's not bad, but it's definitely noticeable) so I let Mattel know and they sent me a replacement. I was going to keep both, but now I'm thinking about selling my second Howleen because I'm running out of room for dolls. If I did sell her, though, she wouldn't come with her shoes or bag since I already traded them away, but I do still have her earring and outfit. If anyone's interested in buying her, send me a PM.

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #399 on: December 23, 2012, 03:35:41 PM »
Aww man, I've been looking for a baity Howleen... but now that I have no money, she pops up! xD If you still have her in a couple of days, I'll give you 10 bucks for her, and you can keep all her accessories and stuff.

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: December 23, 2012, 03:41:31 PM »
Aww man, I've been looking for a baity Howleen... but now that I have no money, she pops up! xD If you still have her in a couple of days, I'll give you 10 bucks for her, and you can keep all her accessories and stuff.

Since it's you, I'll hold her for you. :P

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: December 23, 2012, 03:44:17 PM »

Me too!  :bawl: I really hope the selection will improve after Christmas... unlike last year when it was a wasteland of empty shelves and leftover old stock until April...

Ugh!  Don't remind me!  After Christmas last year was a dark, dark time for MH collectors :(  I haven't been shopping in SO long, when I finally get back into the swing of things, those shelves better be full-ish.  I might crawl up in a ball, and start sobbing right there in the store if the shelves look ANYTHING like last year!
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: December 23, 2012, 04:13:45 PM »

Ugh!  Don't remind me!  After Christmas last year was a dark, dark time for MH collectors :(  I haven't been shopping in SO long, when I finally get back into the swing of things, those shelves better be full-ish.  I might crawl up in a ball, and start sobbing right there in the store if the shelves look ANYTHING like last year!

Lol! Sorries! :yikes: I agree, I will probably (definitely) have a crying-in-the-store incident too if it happens again...
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline PonySeeker128

• Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Customs
« Reply #403 on: December 23, 2012, 04:19:37 PM »
I didn't see the shelves during the great MH drought.. I hope it don't have to see the horror. I have been fortunate enough to get the dolls I was after early. Now I'm just down to stock and a few fashion packs until the new swimline comes out. I also have a little shopping list for another member and myself to get that we are splitting.
Deviant Art~Commissions Are CLOSED~
Wishlist (MH)

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: December 23, 2012, 05:04:35 PM »
I don't think I would ever cry in a store (unless I had something really painful happen??)  but I've definitely been noticeably sad in an aisle. >___<
Glad I'm done with dolls for now, but I at least hope to find one of the new fashion packs.. Skelita is getting a little upset that she's not getting anything for Christmas. She's a little bit spoiled.. :P
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal