collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Retrodoll has lovely customer service  (Read 1423 times)

Offline Alatariel-Silimaure

• Rainbow Glitter Bomb Pony
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Re: Retrodoll has lovely customer service
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2012, 05:47:42 PM »
that and if the packages actually get there without you having to replace or refund it would be cheaper too >_<
agreed! I just want to make sure my customers get their items in a timely fashion- I know I hate waiting on my stuff (still ticked off about the missing packages I'm supposed to be getting).
I hope it all gets worked out quickly :3 cause when I get my first paycheck if I have some monies I might be ordering some more hair >.> hehe
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Check out my Sales! MLP, Non MLP, customs, and more!

Offline NichiTsukinoko

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://lady-moondancer.livejournal.com/
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2012, 05:58:20 PM »
Oh my gosh! Yes Enchantress is lovely!

USPS has been my dreaded enemy this season though.  Of course you know that, Alatariel_Silimaure. I shipped to you!

I am looking into other shipping options because quite frankly, usps is giving some of us a bad name, when it comes to logestics. And  it's not even something we can help! We pay for DC and are told that USPS doesn't have to actually scan the DC label. They don't have to track it if they don't feel like it.  They ask us if it's fragile. They Stamp it as Fragile or we label it as such ourselves.  They take that as an invite to stab the package and drop kick it and such.

I would rather pay more in shipping by going to a reliable sender than have cheap prices at usps and find my stuff getting places broken, or not getting there at all.
Music is a revelation; a revelation loftier than all wisdom and all philosophy. ~Ludwig Von Beethoven

Thank you Reiya! Thanks to SDS!
Etsy Store: NichiTsukinoko Customs : www.etsy.com/shop/NichiTsukinoko  10% off with coupon code MOVING till Nov 9, 2015

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2012, 06:02:40 PM »
I'm just so glad I haven't had any problems SENDING things through USPS, but I've had significant issues in receiving things >_<

Offline EvilMuffins

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2012, 05:46:51 AM »
Whenever I buy or send anything, it's always like some sort of gambling game to see if it actually shows up ):

Offline Em_L._Pea_Customs

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2012, 11:19:45 AM »
I would love to add my experience with RetroDollUS (RDUS) as well.  I have nothing but amazing things to say about enchantress, her product and customer service.  Her special effects and monofiber hair is awesome!  She has stayed in constant contact with me throughout my order and shipped immediately after I paid.  I even had some changes and additions to my order and she made it very smooth to amend.  I have never had the level of customer appreciation and service from a hair provider that I have gotten from enchantress.  I would recommend everyone to at least give her a chance.  Plus the more orders she receives will enable her to add more colors over the next year. 
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 12:50:03 PM by cookhuman »
*WANT LIST*
FKA cookhuman

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2012, 11:20:38 AM »
Oh, yez, I love retrodolls customer service so far. Every question I ask is answered promptly and she just sent me out a replacement package after I told her my other one hadn't arrived yet. Lovely! I cannot wait to get my hair!

Offline enchantress41580

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Retro Dolls US
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2012, 12:09:23 PM »
this latest batch of orders has seemed to arrive no problem, so if anyone is still missing any packages please send me a pm or contact me through my website (or facebook). The only thing I rarely check is twitter (I keep getting spam there).

@Evil Muffins- did they ever find your swap pony you sent out that went missing? I mean, I realize it is the holidays and all, and I'm sure they're still backlogged from Sandy, but...they really need to get their act in gear- I just heard from 4 more people today about holiday gifts they mailed out went MIA. :(

and thank-you all again for your words, it is very much appreciated. Also- if anyone has any troubles with their order, please feel free to post about it and let me know, I want to make sure everyone is satisfied :)

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2012, 01:05:56 PM »
Good point, more orders meaning more colors. 
:socks:   :frog:

Offline thatg33kgirl

• Geek Pony
  • Trade Count: (+55)
  • MOC Mimic
  • TGG
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2012, 05:18:05 PM »
Oh, Oh! Pick me!!

I don't order hair often (I'd generally rather sculpt the hair) but the past few months I've ordered a few different colors from Retrodoll. Customer service is #1 and the hair is nice to work with! (which for me, is always a deciding factor in rehairing!) I also love the colors. I got some color change hair that is just.. wow! Pics to come of completed ponies soon! :D

*COMMISSIONS CURRENTLY CLOSED*

wickedpiper81

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2012, 05:24:40 PM »
Retro Doll is great great service great product love their hair for my custom ponies and mh great company pleasure to but from

Offline sunnydaze

• Trade Count: (+99)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2012, 07:53:57 PM »
I love the hair I got from RDU it arrived in a timely fashion as soon as the pre-order hair had arrived and was added to my package!  I love the colour change stuff it's so much fun to play with!

And I totally understand her frustration in the USPS recently as in the Halloween swap we had a number of items go missing but with diligent tracking and tracing they were found and delilvered, so sometimes it's out of your control.  Sometimes it's just the postal system kicking you in the gut!

To see my customs and art click my deviantart gallery

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2012, 07:59:46 PM »
I got some wonderful hair from Retro Dolls today. I'm blending some of it now for my latest project :D

Offline fingerpaints

• Makin' a mess pony
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • manahmanah :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2012, 05:20:50 PM »
Next time I order hair I will be trying out this site :) I have tried dollyhair & another one (custompony or something?) and only liked the quality of dollyhair, but, I have heard great reviews about retrodoll so far.

I don't buy hair often, but willing to give anyone a go if they offer a product of similar quality and price with good customer service :D

Offline enchantress41580

• Trade Count: (+34)
    • View Profile
    • Retro Dolls US
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2012, 12:44:31 PM »
Next time I order hair I will be trying out this site :) I have tried dollyhair & another one (custompony or something?) and only liked the quality of dollyhair, but, I have heard great reviews about retrodoll so far.

I don't buy hair often, but willing to give anyone a go if they offer a product of similar quality and price with good customer service :D
  Thanks so much :) I'm working on getting more nylon colors in stock, so hopefully by this time next year we'll have an even larger selection :)

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2012, 12:53:04 PM »
retrodollsus= death to wallets + over stocked hair drawers = heaven

:lol:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal