collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: If you were Oprah Rich  (Read 2551 times)

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
Re: If you were Oprah Rich
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2012, 10:02:43 PM »
Build a mansion that is totally modern but it will look like its been standing for a few hundred years

one room on the ground floor will be reinforced so I can have several large fish tanks.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Each of my male bettas will get 10 gallons to themselves and the females will get a 55 gallon tank.

A room designed for my chinchilla with lots of ledges she can climb on and a room for my dog and his toys.

pool

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2012, 11:05:08 PM »
 :dropjaw:  Holy fish tank!!!!!!!  I would say my kitties would love it, but of course they would have their own wing in the castle.  Full time fish caretaker?
:socks:   :frog:

Offline foalpatrol

• Hello, Clarice
  • Trade Count: (+42)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2012, 01:15:31 AM »
- A Stradivarius or Gofriller cello
- A large equestrian centre with indoor/outdoor arenas and a cross country course
- A hedge maze with albino peacocks wandering through it
- My own tropical island to holiday on

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2012, 09:10:28 AM »
I want a ranch exclusively for all the old Heeler and herding dogs of the world.  I want to make a nice retirement village for them.

I would eat exotic cheeses every day and at the end of the month I'd have liposuction performed by a hot naked Brazilian surgeon.

I'd want the rest of my body to be tattooed.  The entire thing except my face.

And honestly?  The rest of it?  Have it sterilized and then SCROOGE MCDUCK MONEY POOL.

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2012, 09:12:04 AM »
OK Skeen, now what are you going to do with all the money you make from Treetos?  I assume both crunchy and puffy?

Build the mansion from The 7th Guest on the private island, of course.

Puffy Treetos are to be grown underground, like potatoes. 

NumiTuziNeru

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2012, 11:25:22 AM »
And honestly?  The rest of it?  Have it sterilized and then SCROOGE MCDUCK MONEY POOL.

I approve.

I'd spend a bit of it on a nice house in a Scottish village, and use the rest to bribe the Beeb into making a TV show out of Tuppence for Stardust (and be involved in it, of course.)

Idk buy a unicorn or something.

Offline Vintergatan

• Knight of the Ebon Blade
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2012, 05:46:01 PM »
I'd buy a farm with lots of land around it, and then open a sanctuary for rescued animals, such as horses, donkeys, cows, goats, chickens

^ :)

I would also buy land and open a rescue and rehabilitation center. It would be for wild and circus animals and exotic "pets". I'd help the already established rescues too. I would also buy undeveloped land and leave it that way, so no one can come in and build yet another church, bank or anything else.

Another vote for this :) I'd spend all my money on helping animals in need, one way or another.
~怕眼里月光 会淋湿你的翅膀~

Offline Psivampyr

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2012, 03:02:03 PM »
I would buy a house in New Zealand for my mother to live happily retired. It is her dream to visit or live there, I would love to make it happen. I would also give her enough money to buy whatever she wanted- books, horses and such.
I would then buy a big house in Alaska for me and my family to live in. Some where close to town, but not in a city. Book a week Alaskan cruise for me and hubby to voyage on, and then take kids to Disney Land. Set up savings accounts for all the kids, so when they grow up, they have something of their own.
I would also do my best to meet the celebrities that have inspired me, so I could personally thank them for being a role model to me.
I would also buy a house in the country for my sister to live happily, including a maid for her so she never has to wash another dish or toilet. Set up a bank account for her as well, so she never will have a need. I would buy her a VW bug too complete with custom paint and interior.
I would then buy things that I have always wanted-
A Fit (the car)
The Bat mobile for my husband
A indoor swimming pool complete with hot tub
One of those fancy fridges that's got 2 doors and a drawer
A Dishwasher- I KNOW right??
I would also invest money in the companies that really are important in life- Marvel, DC, Hasbro, Blizzard and Rockstar

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2012, 03:47:40 PM »
Lots of animals, and hired help to do the cleaning ;) I'd finally have my rabbit rescue.

And a nice craft room, my big comfy chair I want, and a Mini Cooper.
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline Roccoriel

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2012, 03:50:22 PM »
I would make it so my parents and my fiance's parents could retire and our siblings were taken care of.

I would finish my PhD, volunteer as a scientist or professor somewhere, fund my own research, and basically enjoy my career without the politics that usual get involved (and, I know this is too practical for this convo, but I'd immediately pay off my student loans- but I'd do that if I won the exact amount I owe, just want them gone!  :) )

I would buy a big old Victorian mansion in the countryside with a lot of land and populate the house and land with rescued dogs and horses.

I would hire help to clean (I hate to clean) but not to cook (I love to cook!) and have a fabulous gourmet kitchen!

I would buy loads of hats and fancy dresses and vintage glove and wear them around my property just because.  I would wear ballgowns and got to every ballet and opera and ball and cocktail party and evening affair that I could.

I would take dance lessons so that my fiance and I could dance well at the balls and cocktail parties!

I would buy a Corvette Stingray.

I would donate a lot of it, though :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal