collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Brisbane pony meet up?  (Read 2522 times)

Offline bagheera86

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Brisbane pony meet up?
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2012, 09:39:34 PM »
We can meet at the toy store! We can do look at the ponies too if you like! Haha, I can you show both where the tea place is. It ain't far from the toy place, is 11am good for you guys?

11am.. Friday.. Sounds good :P Might buy another Lanard fakie lol

You like fakies?

Offline Henpatch

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2012, 09:41:01 PM »
I am from South of Ipswich - and would love to say I'd come.....but am unable to get to Brisbane to meet you all
(and i AM way TOO old for all you "young things!")

You have a great Pony Meet and let us all know how you go!

I will be there in "Spirit".......here's my favourite pony I would have brought!!!!

Ice Crystal

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my lovely Jumble pony

Offline Spike

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Monochrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2012, 10:01:12 PM »
We can meet at the toy store! We can do look at the ponies too if you like! Haha, I can you show both where the tea place is. It ain't far from the toy place, is 11am good for you guys?

11am.. Friday.. Sounds good :P Might buy another Lanard fakie lol

You like fakies?

I really love fakies. I love them so much. I wouldn't mind to buy a whole bunch from someone if they had any. But y'know. They're hard to sell/hard to buy.

Post Merge: December 04, 2012, 10:02:24 PM

I am from South of Ipswich - and would love to say I'd come.....but am unable to get to Brisbane to meet you all

I will be there in "Spirit".......here's my favourite pony I would have brought!!!!

Ice Crystal

We're too young for you old farts :P

Kidding! Ice Crystal is amazing! We'll just pretend you're there. But we'll tell you how it goes :p

Offline bagheera86

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2012, 01:38:37 AM »

Ice Crystal

well age doesn't matter, We'd still like you to come if you can...

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2012, 03:29:13 AM »
Okay. The pony aisle at Mr Toys at 11 AM this Friday. I'm a redhead, so super hard to miss, but just to be sure, I'll have my white D&G sunnies on as always, and I might put a big red ribbon in my hair too, but I might forget, lol! I'll keep my fave pony a surprise, but I doubt it will be, haha!

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline bagheera86

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2012, 03:34:23 AM »
Okay. The pony aisle at Mr Toys at 11 AM this Friday. I'm a redhead, so super hard to miss, but just to be sure, I'll have my white D&G sunnies on as always, and I might put a big red ribbon in my hair too, but I might forget, lol! I'll keep my fave pony a surprise, but I doubt it will be, haha!

Haha! Okay, sounds good! :)

Offline Spike

• Dabbles Pony
  • Monochrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2012, 04:01:27 AM »

I'll remember to bring a watch lol. I'll have to leave earlier. Catch a train to South bank and walk across the bridge. Sounds good to me. If I can't make it I'll tell you guys tomorrow night. I should be able to! But just got to see what's going on first!

Offline bagheera86

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2012, 04:25:13 AM »

I'll remember to bring a watch lol. I'll have to leave earlier. Catch a train to South bank and walk across the bridge. Sounds good to me. If I can't make it I'll tell you guys tomorrow night. I should be able to! But just got to see what's going on first!

if you can make it, and I hope you do! Just catch the 200 bus from in front of the museum to the queen street mall. or the 222. mostly everything goes to the mall.

Post Merge: December 06, 2012, 04:02:52 AM

Sooooooooo~ Who's NOT coming tomorrow? >___>;;
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 04:02:52 AM by bagheera86 »

Offline Spike

• Dabbles Pony
  • Monochrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2012, 08:13:02 AM »

if you can make it, and I hope you do! Just catch the 200 bus from in front of the museum to the queen street mall. or the 222. mostly everything goes to the mall.

My payment hasn't gone through. I know it's 2am but it usually does. Hmm. I don't know if I can come yet but will update around 8am.

Offline bagheera86

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2012, 08:56:42 AM »

My payment hasn't gone through. I know it's 2am but it usually does. Hmm. I don't know if I can come yet but will update around 8am.

Okay, you getting that suprise rain too? xDD

Offline Spike

• Dabbles Pony
  • Monochrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2012, 09:01:37 AM »

Okay, you getting that suprise rain too? xDD

Yes. :x Wow today isn't a good day lol. We plan something, payment went through, dog has to get needle today. *facepalm* it rains. -.- Well today I am totally going to Wynnum after the needle. I saw some fakies I think are worth picking up.. Oh and I have to buy a skywishes set to send skywishes to someone who sent me pina colada. Hmm. Hey I have a plan, how about y'all go to the meetup today if you can and we'll have another meet up in 3 weeks time or something? A christmas meet up bbq at south bank or something like that. Mmm!

Holy crumpet I'm a busy person.

Offline bagheera86

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2012, 09:08:17 AM »
So just me and storm then? No spike :(?

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2012, 01:01:42 PM »

looks that way... I'm still on track for the meet, lol! I have my bus timetable, my shopping list and my pony, lol!

Offline bagheera86

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2012, 01:36:00 PM »

looks that way... I'm still on track for the meet, lol! I have my bus timetable, my shopping list and my pony, lol!

I CAN'T FIND my dang pony, she's hiding, grrr! well did you wanna meet earlier then?So glad it's raining today, and I am still coming too. I'm usually held up though, but I'll do my best to get there!

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2012, 02:51:47 PM »

I CAN'T FIND my dang pony, she's hiding, grrr! well did you wanna meet earlier then?So glad it's raining today, and I am still coming too. I'm usually held up though, but I'll do my best to get there!
Sorry, earliest I can get there is a quarter to, by the time I get this washing in the drier and head off. Unfortunately I'm working tomorrow, so I have to get this stuff dry, and if I wait til after it'll get smelly... urgh. So I guess I'll still see you at eleven, so I don't have to hurry on my poor aching legs, lol - I need a body transplant after my last two days at work, yikes!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal